IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 102.
#1901 6 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Custom dyed Freeplay40 High Speed ramp.

That does look nice.

#1902 6 years ago

Put some redtranslucent bumper caps on to compliment the ramp.

#1903 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Put some redtranslucent bumper caps on to compliment the ramp.

They would look great! I might do it too, but These are new reproduction caps that I have on it. I bought them before I new I needed a new ramp even. I think I have translucent red ones on hand. Might try it for fun.

#1904 6 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

They would look great! I might do it too, but These are new reproduction caps that I have on it. I bought them before I new I needed a new ramp even. I think I have translucent red ones on hand. Might try it for fun.

The ramp brings out the red inserts.!!

#1905 6 years ago

Wow the red ramp looks awesome!

#1906 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There has been quite a bit of interest in the Rollergames ramp. There is an avid collector locally that has offered to let me borrow his game if I decide I want to do it. It's bigger than my current setup can handle right now. My forming machine can handle the bigger sheets but not my heat source. Still planning on building a bigger machine, but may "bridge" to the new machine by first building the heating component. This would allow me to heat the larger pieces of plastic and form on my current setup.
So...ramps for Rollergames? ... most likely eventually!

I will be watching for this. Shopping my Rollergames right now and didn't realize their was damage at the entrance. I will be working on a fix for now. Has your setup grown to the point where this ramp could be made Mark?

#1907 6 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Has your setup grown to the point where this ramp could be made Mark?

Not yet...

#1908 6 years ago

WE NEED A NEW JURASSIC PARK RAMP MADE

#1909 6 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

WE NEED A NEW JURASSIC PARK RAMP MADE

And the subway ramp

#1910 6 years ago

Almost done with my Comet playfield restoration. I sure would love to be able to put a new corkscrew ramp on it rather than patching up the crappy broken original. How's it going with that one?

#1911 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Almost done with my Comet playfield restoration. I sure would love to be able to put a new corkscrew ramp on it rather than patching up the crappy broken original. How's it going with that one?

The clock is actually ticking on this one now...Mold was successfully cast today! Probably about a week to cure then a day or two to fine tune, then form 'em!

#1912 6 years ago

got the gnr ramps yesterday, they rock mark! thanks again.

#1913 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The clock is actually ticking on this one now...Mold was successfully cast today! Probably about a week to cure then a day or two to fine tune, then form 'em!

Great news!

#1914 6 years ago

Playfield done yet? That was looking great, would love to see more pics as the project moves along. The work you put into that is amazing, can't tell you how impressed I am. Should be starting mine own soon, going the lazy man's route and using a hardtop.

Here's the link, in case anybody would like to see what I'm talking about...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-restoration-project

#1915 6 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Playfield done yet? That was looking great, would love to see more pics as the project moves along. The work you put into that is amazing, can't tell you how impressed I am. Should be starting mine own soon, going the lazy man's route and using a hardtop.
Here's the link, in case anybody would like to see what I'm talking about...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/comet-restoration-project

I'll be doing a Hardtop install also on my Comet taking my playfield to a local guy tonight to fix up and clear the shooter lane so it will be ready for the Hardtop
A nice new corkscrew ramp will be great.
Going to order a new right jump ramp from Starship then the last piece would be a center ramp at some point and Comet will look awesome.

#1916 6 years ago

The Comet center ramp is on my short list for the new heater...

#1917 6 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

I'll be doing a Hardtop install also on my Comet taking my playfield to a local guy tonight to fix up and clear the shooter lane so it will be ready for the Hardtop
A nice new corkscrew ramp will be great.
Going to order a new right jump ramp from Starship then the last piece would be a center ramp at some point and Comet will look awesome.

Cool, we'll have to compared notes. Bad news on the cycle jump, Starship is out of stock, think it's been that way for a while. Can't find it anywhere else either. Previous owner modified mine with a home made cover type thing, not overly noticeable, but I'd love a new one.

That's great about the Comet center ramp, mine is in pretty good shape, just a bit of damage where the ball drops. Will still be happy to pick one up from you. Thanks again for keeping our pins looking and playing good!!!

#1918 6 years ago

yeah, just shopped a comet, all ramps are sold out everywhere in the usa

#1919 6 years ago

starship fantasy is about out of everything. kinda ridiculous actually!

#1920 6 years ago

Oh that sucks at least I still have mine but it is old and made out of terrible plastic. I wonder what could be done to it to help it last a little longer.
Great news on the corkscrew though.

#1921 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

starship fantasy is about out of everything. kinda ridiculous actually!

Have you emailed them to let them know what your needs are?

#1922 6 years ago

+1 for Jurassic Park ramps

#1923 6 years ago

DE Jurrasic Park ramp please...

#1924 6 years ago

I think out of all the ramps mentioned, Party Zone should be at the top of the list, if it isn't already.

#1925 6 years ago

Still hoping for the other R&B ramp with the new heater...

#1926 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The Comet center ramp is on my short list for the new heater...

Count me in for all 3 Comet ramps

#1927 6 years ago

still hoping for the time machine ramp.

#1928 6 years ago

Need two corkscrew ramps for Comet. Can't wait until you get them ready.

#1929 6 years ago

I too would take a cork screw ramp when there ready. Good luck and enjoy the process!

#1930 6 years ago

Now lets not distract the man from the PinBot ramps!

#1931 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Now lets not distract the man from the PinBot ramps!

So...I'm picking up a Pinbot this coming weekend. I already have a main ramp that I purchased off Ebay and have started to work on that mold. I also intend to make the lift ramp. Question for you guys is, how much interest is there in the visor and the helmet?

#1932 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So...I'm picking up a Pinbot this coming weekend. I already have a main ramp that I purchased off Ebay and have started to work on that mold. I also intend to make the lift ramp. Question for you guys is, how much interest is there in the visor and the helmet?

My guess would be a pretty good amount of interest.

#1933 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

how much interest is there in the visor and the helmet?

My main interest is the lift ramp but I have seen the visor and helmet on eBay go for ridiculous prices so there must be a market for them.

#1934 6 years ago

I have been helping people in the two pinball parts needed groups on Facebook for about six months now. I have seen several people looking for the helmet, visor and corkscrew ramp. I'd make all three parts and any ramps that you think are needed.

John

#1935 6 years ago

The helmet on mine is warped pretty bad, I could use a new one.

#1936 6 years ago

I'm in for anything pinbot!

#1937 6 years ago

I'm down if you would ever decide to make this guy:

comet (resized).jpgcomet (resized).jpg

#1938 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

I'm down if you would ever decide to make this guy:

Remind me?...What game is that for?

#1939 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Remind me?...What game is that for?

Comet! The right ramp. We all need one.

#1940 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Comet! The right ramp. We all need one.

Someone made those not too long ago. I picked one up from Marco last year. Looks like they are out of stock now.

#1941 6 years ago

Someone made those not too long ago. I picked one up from Marco last year. Looks like they are out of stock now.

I'll consider those, but I just don't like doing black plastic.

#1942 6 years ago

Yup, seems like everybody is out of stock. If somebody would make them again, I'm sure they'd sell a bunch. And probably good to have an extra even with the tougher plastic.

#1943 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Like the Corkscrew I'd take one in any color. The original plastic on the Comet Corkscrew and this jump ramp was terrible very thin. I'd buy a couple of any of the ramps you make for Comet. I'll take a clear one maybe a died one also or I would try and paint one spare one black from the bottom.

#1944 6 years ago

I thought I'd post my photos with what I added to the "blank space" under the clear HS ramp.
I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

IMG_2239 (resized).jpgIMG_2239 (resized).jpg

IMG_2242 (resized).jpgIMG_2242 (resized).jpg

IMG_2244 (resized).jpgIMG_2244 (resized).jpg

#1946 6 years ago

Visors and Helmet would sell very well for Pinbot....visor is unobtanium. With 12,000 made, you will sell whatever you make, I am pretty sure

#1947 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'd take any color you could make at this point. That's the last piece I need to make my Comet 100% and they are few and far between these days.

For me, I think clear would be ideal as I could just paint the back side of it black.

#1948 6 years ago

Just looked at my Pinbot visor today to find that its cracked on both sides of the bracket. The tint was hiding it pretty well. +1 for the visor!

#1949 6 years ago
Quoted from EStroh:

I thought I'd post my photos with what I added to the "blank space" under the clear HS ramp.
I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

#1950 6 years ago

That ramp for Pinbot is just about the same as the one on Jackbot and would be simpler to make so a clear colored one would be easy to make wouldn't it? My ramp is perfect but I'd take a colored one because it would look custom then. I'm thinking blue.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/39?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.