IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 103.
#1751 6 years ago

Looking for Hook Rufio Ramp???

#1752 6 years ago
Quoted from jukeboxbiz:

Looking for Hook Rufio Ramp???

Rufio's are available...See starting at post 1313 in this thread.

#1753 6 years ago

Ok, where are all the closet spring break owners at? Speak up, we all need the ramp made. Unobtainable and they are alway broken. Small enough for your current setup.

#1754 6 years ago

I would be intetested in a Pinbot blue ramp. Also looking for a red vortex ramp as everywhere seems to be out of stock. Mine is broken in the usual spot at the top!

#1755 6 years ago

I would be in for the pinbot ramps as well if they are made

#1756 6 years ago

Pinbot ramps must be in high demand. I was watching this part on ebay and the sold price was crazy high.

ebay.com link: Williams Pinbot Up Down Ramp

#1757 6 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

Pinbot ramps must be in high demand. I was watching this part on ebay and the sold price was crazy high.
ebay.com link » Williams Pinbot Up Down Ramp

Just took a look at that lift ramp for Pinbot and noticed a used Pinbot ramp for sale, so i bought it. I think I can do this one on my current machine. If I can I will likely do this one right away. I may also offer the lift ramp, but will need to borrow one locally.
Will be doing one more, most likely last, run of GnR ramps starting this week and finally getting to the Corkscrew ramp for Comet.

#1758 6 years ago

Yes.!!! I know of 3 or more comets that need this. Thank you!!

#1759 6 years ago

Yep. I will order one as well. Would love if you could redo the center ramp too.

#1760 6 years ago
Quoted from Impzilla:

ebay.com link » Williams Pinbot Up Down Ramp

I put in a few bids on it to have a spare....shipping costs made it about double what i thought it was worth...considering it was old used stock

#1761 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Just took a look at that lift ramp for Pinbot and noticed a used Pinbot ramp for sale, so i bought it. I think I can do this one on my current machine. If I can I will likely do this one right away. I may also offer the lift ramp, but will need to borrow one locally.
Will be doing one more, most likely last, run of GnR ramps starting this week and finally getting to the Corkscrew ramp for Comet.

That's amazing news. I'll probably buy a Pinbot and a Comet corkscrew or two. I own two Comet project machines for some reason.

#1762 6 years ago

I'm hoping to need a Comet Corkscrew soon.

#1763 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Well Mark I think the Pinbot and Jackbot ramps are the same except for the flashers on Pinbot. That area on Jackbot is solid with a sticker.

#1764 6 years ago

Yay for Comet! I plan on starting a partial restoration of a Comet tomorrow. The spiral ramp on my project is trashed, barely held together by tape. I'm really glad that you are healthy enough to get back to working on Comet!

#1765 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Just took a look at that lift ramp for Pinbot and noticed a used Pinbot ramp for sale, so i bought it. I think I can do this one on my current machine. If I can I will likely do this one right away

I would be in for the lift ramp for sure if these get made.

Thanks for looking.

#1766 6 years ago

In for a Pinbot main and lift ramp if they become available.

#1767 6 years ago

I'll be keen on a blue Pinbot ramp if you go ahead with them

#1768 6 years ago

Would anyone else be interested in Party Zone ramps. Both of mine are cracked and or repaired.

Cheers.

#1769 6 years ago

So what is it going to take to get Radical ramps made?

I am willing to do a committed quantity and will deal with the resale of them if needed.

Let me know a number of cost you need to make it happen as I am convinced it is worth doing, you are up for the challenge, and I want to see you finish up that larger machine

#1770 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

So what is it going to take to get Radical ramps made?
I am willing to do a committed quantity and will deal with the resale of them if needed.
Let me know a number of cost you need to make it happen as I am convinced it is worth doing, you are up for the challenge, and I want to see you finish up that larger machine

Probably on the short list for the new machine.

#1771 6 years ago

+1 for Radical, and Party Zone , Demolition Man

#1772 6 years ago

Pinbot lift ramp. FYI
Also used on Jackbot as mentioned.
Road Kings, and Fire! Right side.

#1773 6 years ago

I'm praying for TMNT when the new machine is ready. I know it's been said before. Thanks for what your doing for pinball. It's great

#1774 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Awesome, everything on my wish list.

#1775 6 years ago

+1 for party zone , but don't think his machine is big enough to reproduce the ramps

#1776 6 years ago

+1 on the Pinbot lift ramp
+1 on a space shuttle ramp (hope hope)

#1777 6 years ago

How about Party Animal?

#1778 6 years ago

Still hoping for a WhoDunnit center ramp

#1779 6 years ago

Not sure how doable this is, but if you'd ever make a Comet cycle jump shroud, I and probably dozens of Comet owners would be all over that. I've never seen one intact.

#1780 6 years ago

Can I get a Red or blue high speed ramp?

#1781 6 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Can I get a Red or blue high speed ramp?

Yes....Blue I could do now as I am set up for that color. Will be switching to red soon as I do another GnR run.

#1782 6 years ago

Just for fun I was thinking about making a blue and red one for myself...Blue on one end, clear in the middle and red on the other end.

#1783 6 years ago

Can you use smoked instead of clear sheet stock?

#1784 6 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Can you use smoked instead of clear sheet stock?

PETG is really only available domestically in clear these days. Almost any color can be purchased if I commit to like a 2000 pound order and get it from China.

#1785 6 years ago

Removed link for Excalibur.

#1787 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

PETG is really only available domestically in clear these days. Almost any color can be purchased if I commit to like a 2000 pound order and get it from China.

That is a lot of ramps.

#1789 6 years ago

red blue f14 ramp would be cool

#1790 6 years ago

Any recent news on Checkpoint being supported? Mine is still functional, but would totally buy a repro.

#1791 6 years ago
Quoted from pocketscience:

Any recent news on Checkpoint being supported? Mine is still functional, but would totally buy a repro.

Mark said earlier in this thread that he would need a bigger unit to do Checkpoint. I'm all in on a new one and I'm sure many others are too! Here's to a bigger vaccum form!!

#1792 6 years ago

Hi Mark, I know it's probably low demand, but...upper left Transporter ramp? A light red one would sure look nice...
I had the pleasure to meet Mark recently and see his setup. He sure knows his stuff and it was really cool to see how it's all done.

#1793 6 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

Hi Mark, I know it's probably low demand, but...upper left Transporter ramp? A light red one would sure look nice...
I had the pleasure to meet Mark recently and see his setup. He sure knows his stuff and it was really cool to see how it's all done.

I still plan on making at least the upper left and the right side ramps. Not sure if I will make the cover for the crossover ramp. Don't expect much in sales of these, so they are not on the top of my priority list, but I will get to them.

#1794 6 years ago

How is the Comet corkscrew mold coming along?

#1795 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

How is the Comet corkscrew mold coming along?

It's next up. Also will be receiving an NOS Pinbot ramp on Friday as well. So planning on molding both of those. Molds will need to cure for a week to 10 days, but we're getting close.

#1796 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

It's next up. Also will be receiving an NOS Pinbot ramp on Friday as well. So planning on molding both of those. Molds will need to cure for a week to 10 days, but we're getting close.

How about the Comet main ramp?

#1797 6 years ago
Quoted from radium:

How about the Comet main ramp?

Another issue of just a little too big for my current heater. My forming machine can handle quite a few of the bigger ramps, so I'm thinking I will build the heater first so I can do some of these.

#1798 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Great! I'm still in for a Comet but you can take me off the PinBot list. (I sold it.)

#1799 6 years ago

Couldn't resist posting a photo of the first special order colored High Speed...

IMG_1324 (resized).JPGIMG_1324 (resized).JPG

#1800 6 years ago

Thank you Mark for taking the time to show me your workshop, equipment and all of the ramps that you have made. It was a great learning experience.
The clear ramps are cool and the colored ramps are incredible.
I am looking forward to installing my new Rufio Ramp.
Thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.