IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 102.
#1551 6 years ago
Quoted from gismo31:

hello any chance for a ramp for the transporter ? i have the 3d file but can find someone who's able to make me one ? thanks alot !

Check out this thread. There is a discussion going on there for reproduction of this ramp. I don't know if I can do it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/4#post-3923425

#1553 6 years ago

thanks ! i was also posting on that threat. major problem is the cost. i've found a firm thats makes me the mould for 17700 euro ( ! ) . they also have an offer for a silicone based mould around 3600 euro / 25 pièces but i'm not sure about the material used ( Synthene PRC 1708 ) nor the price...

#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Check out this thread. There is a discussion going on there for reproduction of this ramp. I don't know if I can do it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/4#post-3923425

TTR crossover ramp update.
This morning I received this e-mail from Rick (PPS)
Dean … fyi we are working on getting the tool run, so will probably later this year, but we have a way to get the ramps done.
Rick
I replied with "Sweet! That sounds great Rick! Mind if I am the pinside leaker of that info? Thank you for keeping this ramp in mind. I think this news would really put some smiles on some faces. Dean
He replied that I could leak this, so here you go....

#1555 6 years ago

Hummm. Wonder if this means the who Dunnit elevator ramp will be tooled and made to ? There kinda similar.

#1556 6 years ago

Oh please one day do WD.

#1557 6 years ago

Hello. Searching for the Comet corkscrew ramp. Any chance you have been able to produce one? I know you have taken time off for yourself. I actually need two of them. Let me know if you can make them. Thanks.

#1558 6 years ago

Throwing in my vote for a Space Shuttle ramp.

#1559 6 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

Hello. Searching for the Comet corkscrew ramp. Any chance you have been able to produce one? I know you have taken time off for yourself. I actually need two of them. Let me know if you can make them. Thanks.

I do have a donor ramp for the Comet Corkscrew and hope to do it very soon.

#1560 6 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

#1561 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There has been quite a bit of interest in the Rollergames ramp. There is an avid collector locally that has offered to let me borrow his game if I decide I want to do it. It's bigger than my current setup can handle right now. My forming machine can handle the bigger sheets but not my heat source. Still planning on building a bigger machine, but may "bridge" to the new machine by first building the heating component. This would allow me to heat the larger pieces of plastic and form on my current setup.
So...ramps for Rollergames? ... most likely eventually!

Mark, that is encouraging to hear there is a good possibility of a repro Rollergames ramp.
It is a very large mold I am sure since the ramp is really three ramps in one!!

#1562 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Please let me know when you are able to make them. I need two of them. Thanks.

#1563 6 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

Throwing in my vote for a Space Shuttle ramp

My vote as well for Space Shuttle ramps. Mine are fine, but transparent Blue would be AWESOME in this game.

#1564 6 years ago

Another vote for Space Shuttle Blue ramps!

ps - Glad your surgery & recovery went well

#1565 6 years ago

Another vote for Space Shuttle here. The black one has got to go.

#1566 6 years ago

I wrote in this thread 3 months ago that I'd be in for a Space Shuttle ramp, and that continues to be true.

#1567 6 years ago

I would be in for a new Space Shuttle ramp also!!!!!!

#1568 6 years ago

yep, bring that blue space shuttle ramp.

#1569 6 years ago

Still hoping for the other Rocky and Bullwinkle ramp. Glad your recovery is going well.

#1570 6 years ago

Did I miss the Strange Science Ramps going for sale?

#1571 6 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Did I miss the Strange Science Ramps going for sale?

I'm still working through a backlog of ramp requests and am very close to doing another round of Strange Science ramps. Just let me know specifically what you want.

#1572 6 years ago

SPACE SHUTTLE TRANS BLUE is very exciting. Mine is trashed and I was thinking of just getting another black one.

#1573 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'm still working through a backlog of ramp requests and am very close to doing another round of Strange Science ramps. Just let me know specifically what you want.

I need the entire Anti Gravity ramp. Just the original blue and clear it had originally.

#1574 6 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I need the entire Anti Gravity ramp. Just the original blue and clear it had originally.

I'll be in touch shortly.

#1575 6 years ago

Looking for the good ol Time Machine tornado ramp. I don't really want to play the one I have for fear of further cracking.

#1576 6 years ago

Hi Mark, is there a possibility of doing a ninja turtles ramp? I think most owners have a damage one, so demand should be there. Kinda like the hook ramp

#1577 6 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

Hi Mark, is there a possibility of doing a ninja turtles ramp? I think most owners have a damage one, so demand should be there. Kinda like the hook ramp

Probably not anytime soon... sorry

#1578 6 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

Sign me up for one as well when/if you ever get around to it

#1579 6 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Probably not anytime soon... sorry

Sign me up for one if/when you get around to it

#1580 6 years ago

Hello Mark,

Is the Time Machine tornado ramp one that you have made before or may make in the future? I poured through the previous posts in this thread and did not see any on this machine. I understand that this ramp looks fairly complex to reproduce with little demand. Thank you in advance for your response.

#1581 6 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Hello Mark,
Is the Time Machine tornado ramp one that you have made before or may make in the future? I poured through the previous posts in this thread and did not see any on this machine. I understand that this ramp looks fairly complex to reproduce with little demand. Thank you in advance for your response.

I've been contemplating the left ramp for well over a year now. I actually have a couple samples of this ramp from a local enthusiast. Very difficult ramp to make a mold for. The material I presently use for molds simply would not withstand the forming process. I have not totally given up on it and at some point there is another material that I want to try which this ramp would be a good test for.

#1582 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'd be in for a Comet corkscrew, along with a Black Belt ramp!

#1583 6 years ago

Thank you for your response Mark, I appreciate your efforts and please let me know if there is something that I can help with to make this ramp.

#1584 6 years ago

Any.chance you'll make Batman Forever ramps? I'm running out of glue, metal and pop rivets

#1585 6 years ago

+1 for TMNT ramp

#1586 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've been contemplating the left ramp for well over a year now. I actually have a couple samples of this ramp from a local enthusiast. Very difficult ramp to make a mold for. The material I presently use for molds simply would not withstand the forming process. I have not totally given up on it and at some point there is another material that I want to try which this ramp would be a good test for.

If you ever work this out I am in!

#1587 6 years ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be great! If a Ninja Turtles ramp is possible at some point in the future, would you need a nice example to make a mold from?

#1588 6 years ago

Hi Mark, would the left ramp for the Monopoly machine be one that is possible to do on current equipment? These aren't available anymore and the best i could track down so far was a damaged one at $145 US

#1589 6 years ago

hey Mark, I'm just checking in on this thread after being out of the loop for a while, so sorry to hear about your health troubles. Hope your road to recovery is short and well-paved!

I'm throwing in my 2 cents to vote for Pinbot ramps...translucent blue into red would be incredible, though just blue would be very nice as well.

Also I just restored a Rollergames and the ramp entry was pretty badly deteriorated. You can fix 'em up with fiberglass resin (thanks @vid1900!), but it would be nice to have the option to replace. I'm sure it would be pricey, given its size, but it would be a nice service to the hobby. I'm amazed at how fast and fun that game is; I'd never played one that was really playing nicely before!

#1590 6 years ago

I have been a little slowed down with recovery. A little dilemma right now as my sternum did not heal (fuse back together). My options are just live with it which I guess many do or go for the additional surgery to put metal plates in my chest. Also understand there is quite a bit of risk associated to the metal plate surgery so I've decided at least for the time being to forego any additional surgery....can always be revisited later. Doctor told me I can go back to doing whatever I want as long as I can tolerate it. Feeling better every day but sneezing is still pretty painful.

Pinbot is a definite ramp I want to do and I'm also considering Rollergames. I have a Pinbot machine on loan to me right now that the owner is ready to take back so I need to get the mold made for that one as quick as I can!

#1591 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I have been a little slowed down with recovery. A little dilemma right now as my sternum did not heal (fuse back together). My options are just live with it which I guess many do or go for the additional surgery to put metal plates in my chest. Also understand there is quite a bit of risk associated to the metal plate surgery so I've decided at least for the time being to forego any additional surgery....can always be revisited later. Doctor told me I can go back to doing whatever I want as long as I can tolerate it. Feeling better every day but sneezing is still pretty painful.
Pinbot is a definite ramp I want to do and I'm also considering Rollergames. I have a Pinbot machine on loan to me right now that the owner is ready to take back so I need to get the mold made for that one as quick as I can!

Wow, well glad to hear it's a complication you can deal with at least. Take it easy!

#1592 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Nice! I have a NOS vortex ramp for Pinbot, along with the flap that drops on the left ramp, but it would be cool to have the rest of the left ramp recreated. I'd be in on that part for sure!

#1593 6 years ago

Hey mark, Any plans on Star Trek 25 anniversary top ramp ??
Thanks

#1594 6 years ago
Quoted from Ijpinball:

Hey mark, Any plans on Star Trek 25 anniversary top ramp ??
Thanks

Sorry not yet... Too big for me right now.

1 week later
#1595 6 years ago

Hey Mark, any updates on the corkscrew ramp for Comet? I need two of them. Thanks.

#1596 6 years ago

I'd love to see Party Zone ramps! I just picked one up, and the right ramp is split in two

#1597 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Please put me on the list for a Time Machine ramp, would be happy to test any proto type ramps. I will be getting my High Speed Ramp to you soon. Physical Therapy is working..

#1598 6 years ago

Another vote here for a Space Shuttle ramp please!

I hope you feel better soon!

#1599 6 years ago

I am in for a Rollergames ramp. It is my next restoration in the cue.

#1600 6 years ago

Hey All... Just want to let everyone know that there will be another lull in my production coming in the next few weeks. I do not have a set date yet, but I am opting to have another surgery. Specifically this will be for the reconstruction of my sternum which did not heal properly following the open heart surgery. My entire sternum is separated and although I have been told that one can choose to simply live with this, after meeting with the reconstructive surgeon his advice was to go ahead with the repair. At approximately 10 weeks since my initial surgery I should be completely recovered, however I still suffer some severe pain, thankfully only when I cough deeply or...sneezing is a real bitch....not to mention the unnerving feeling of bones grating over one another. Failure to stabilize my rib cage would result in future limitations such as lifting. So this is a quality of life choice. Nobody wants more surgery, but this is certainly less than what I just went through, and I anticipate a quicker recovery. Hospital stay is only 1 or 2 days.

There are several of you with ramps requests involving me doing assembly, and should you be anxious to get those done, I just recommend you get your parts to me ASAP. As I said, I do not have a date for the surgery set yet, but I am anxious to get this done and behind me and have requested first available date. Guessing probably within 2 weeks.

As I continue to respond to new orders and finish existing orders I want to focus on several new molds before my surgery. My process for molds require they "cure" for at least a week to 10 days before they can be finish prepped for forming the pieces so if I can get them cast they can cure while I recover. On my plate right now for molds are the Corkscrew for Comet, the three pieces for Transporter and if I can get to it, I want to get the Pinbot pieces cast.

Better days ahead my friends!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/32?hl=dr_spidey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.