By Freeplay40

1 year ago

Stats

• 1,594 posts
  • 300 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 158 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 188 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20170811_220046.jpg
20170811_220115.jpg
IMG_0120 (resized).JPG
IMGP6088 (resized).JPG
IMG_1314 (resized).JPG
IMG_1313 (resized).JPG
IMG_1312 (resized).JPG
Option 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_1278 (resized).JPG
Option 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_1280 (resized).JPG
IMG_1279 (resized).JPG
IMG_1278 (resized).JPG
Ramp (resized).JPG
Entrance (resized).JPG
Turn (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

33 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 1594 posts in topic. You are on page 32 of 32.
#1551 32 days ago
Quoted from gismo31:

hello any chance for a ramp for the transporter ? i have the 3d file but can find someone who's able to make me one ? thanks alot !

Check out this thread. There is a discussion going on there for reproduction of this ramp. I don't know if I can do it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/4#post-3923425

#1553 32 days ago

thanks ! i was also posting on that threat. major problem is the cost. i've found a firm thats makes me the mould for 17700 euro ( ! ) . they also have an offer for a silicone based mould around 3600 euro / 25 pièces but i'm not sure about the material used ( Synthene PRC 1708 ) nor the price...

#1554 30 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Check out this thread. There is a discussion going on there for reproduction of this ramp. I don't know if I can do it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/4#post-3923425

TTR crossover ramp update.
This morning I received this e-mail from Rick (PPS)
Dean … fyi we are working on getting the tool run, so will probably later this year, but we have a way to get the ramps done.
Rick
I replied with "Sweet! That sounds great Rick! Mind if I am the pinside leaker of that info? Thank you for keeping this ramp in mind. I think this news would really put some smiles on some faces. Dean
He replied that I could leak this, so here you go....

#1555 30 days ago

Hummm. Wonder if this means the who Dunnit elevator ramp will be tooled and made to ? There kinda similar.

#1556 28 days ago

Oh please one day do WD.

#1557 26 days ago

Hello. Searching for the Comet corkscrew ramp. Any chance you have been able to produce one? I know you have taken time off for yourself. I actually need two of them. Let me know if you can make them. Thanks.

#1558 26 days ago

Throwing in my vote for a Space Shuttle ramp.

#1559 26 days ago
Quoted from BigB:

Hello. Searching for the Comet corkscrew ramp. Any chance you have been able to produce one? I know you have taken time off for yourself. I actually need two of them. Let me know if you can make them. Thanks.

I do have a donor ramp for the Comet Corkscrew and hope to do it very soon.

#1560 26 days ago
Quoted from BigB:

#1561 26 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There has been quite a bit of interest in the Rollergames ramp. There is an avid collector locally that has offered to let me borrow his game if I decide I want to do it. It's bigger than my current setup can handle right now. My forming machine can handle the bigger sheets but not my heat source. Still planning on building a bigger machine, but may "bridge" to the new machine by first building the heating component. This would allow me to heat the larger pieces of plastic and form on my current setup.
So...ramps for Rollergames? ... most likely eventually!

Mark, that is encouraging to hear there is a good possibility of a repro Rollergames ramp.
It is a very large mold I am sure since the ramp is really three ramps in one!!

#1562 23 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Please let me know when you are able to make them. I need two of them. Thanks.

#1563 22 days ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

Throwing in my vote for a Space Shuttle ramp

My vote as well for Space Shuttle ramps. Mine are fine, but transparent Blue would be AWESOME in this game.

#1564 22 days ago

Another vote for Space Shuttle Blue ramps!

ps - Glad your surgery & recovery went well

#1565 21 days ago

Another vote for Space Shuttle here. The black one has got to go.

#1566 21 days ago

I wrote in this thread 3 months ago that I'd be in for a Space Shuttle ramp, and that continues to be true.

#1567 21 days ago

I would be in for a new Space Shuttle ramp also!!!!!!

#1568 21 days ago

yep, bring that blue space shuttle ramp.

#1569 21 days ago

Still hoping for the other Rocky and Bullwinkle ramp. Glad your recovery is going well.

#1570 21 days ago

Did I miss the Strange Science Ramps going for sale?

#1571 21 days ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

Did I miss the Strange Science Ramps going for sale?

I'm still working through a backlog of ramp requests and am very close to doing another round of Strange Science ramps. Just let me know specifically what you want.

#1572 21 days ago

SPACE SHUTTLE TRANS BLUE is very exciting. Mine is trashed and I was thinking of just getting another black one.

#1573 21 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'm still working through a backlog of ramp requests and am very close to doing another round of Strange Science ramps. Just let me know specifically what you want.

I need the entire Anti Gravity ramp. Just the original blue and clear it had originally.

#1574 21 days ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I need the entire Anti Gravity ramp. Just the original blue and clear it had originally.

I'll be in touch shortly.

#1575 19 days ago

Looking for the good ol Time Machine tornado ramp. I don't really want to play the one I have for fear of further cracking.

#1576 18 days ago

Hi Mark, is there a possibility of doing a ninja turtles ramp? I think most owners have a damage one, so demand should be there. Kinda like the hook ramp

#1577 18 days ago
Quoted from kba78:

Hi Mark, is there a possibility of doing a ninja turtles ramp? I think most owners have a damage one, so demand should be there. Kinda like the hook ramp

Probably not anytime soon... sorry

#1578 18 days ago
Quoted from kba78:

Sign me up for one as well when/if you ever get around to it

#1579 18 days ago
Quoted from kba78:

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Probably not anytime soon... sorry

Sign me up for one if/when you get around to it

#1580 18 days ago

Hello Mark,

Is the Time Machine tornado ramp one that you have made before or may make in the future? I poured through the previous posts in this thread and did not see any on this machine. I understand that this ramp looks fairly complex to reproduce with little demand. Thank you in advance for your response.

#1581 17 days ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

Hello Mark,
Is the Time Machine tornado ramp one that you have made before or may make in the future? I poured through the previous posts in this thread and did not see any on this machine. I understand that this ramp looks fairly complex to reproduce with little demand. Thank you in advance for your response.

I've been contemplating the left ramp for well over a year now. I actually have a couple samples of this ramp from a local enthusiast. Very difficult ramp to make a mold for. The material I presently use for molds simply would not withstand the forming process. I have not totally given up on it and at some point there is another material that I want to try which this ramp would be a good test for.

#1582 17 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'd be in for a Comet corkscrew, along with a Black Belt ramp!

#1583 17 days ago

Thank you for your response Mark, I appreciate your efforts and please let me know if there is something that I can help with to make this ramp.

#1584 17 days ago

Any.chance you'll make Batman Forever ramps? I'm running out of glue, metal and pop rivets

#1585 17 days ago

+1 for TMNT ramp

#1586 17 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've been contemplating the left ramp for well over a year now. I actually have a couple samples of this ramp from a local enthusiast. Very difficult ramp to make a mold for. The material I presently use for molds simply would not withstand the forming process. I have not totally given up on it and at some point there is another material that I want to try which this ramp would be a good test for.

If you ever work this out I am in!

#1587 17 days ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be great! If a Ninja Turtles ramp is possible at some point in the future, would you need a nice example to make a mold from?

#1588 17 days ago

Hi Mark, would the left ramp for the Monopoly machine be one that is possible to do on current equipment? These aren't available anymore and the best i could track down so far was a damaged one at $145 US

#1589 14 days ago

hey Mark, I'm just checking in on this thread after being out of the loop for a while, so sorry to hear about your health troubles. Hope your road to recovery is short and well-paved!

I'm throwing in my 2 cents to vote for Pinbot ramps...translucent blue into red would be incredible, though just blue would be very nice as well.

Also I just restored a Rollergames and the ramp entry was pretty badly deteriorated. You can fix 'em up with fiberglass resin (thanks @vid1900!), but it would be nice to have the option to replace. I'm sure it would be pricey, given its size, but it would be a nice service to the hobby. I'm amazed at how fast and fun that game is; I'd never played one that was really playing nicely before!

#1590 13 days ago

I have been a little slowed down with recovery. A little dilemma right now as my sternum did not heal (fuse back together). My options are just live with it which I guess many do or go for the additional surgery to put metal plates in my chest. Also understand there is quite a bit of risk associated to the metal plate surgery so I've decided at least for the time being to forego any additional surgery....can always be revisited later. Doctor told me I can go back to doing whatever I want as long as I can tolerate it. Feeling better every day but sneezing is still pretty painful.

Pinbot is a definite ramp I want to do and I'm also considering Rollergames. I have a Pinbot machine on loan to me right now that the owner is ready to take back so I need to get the mold made for that one as quick as I can!

#1591 13 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I have been a little slowed down with recovery. A little dilemma right now as my sternum did not heal (fuse back together). My options are just live with it which I guess many do or go for the additional surgery to put metal plates in my chest. Also understand there is quite a bit of risk associated to the metal plate surgery so I've decided at least for the time being to forego any additional surgery....can always be revisited later. Doctor told me I can go back to doing whatever I want as long as I can tolerate it. Feeling better every day but sneezing is still pretty painful.
Pinbot is a definite ramp I want to do and I'm also considering Rollergames. I have a Pinbot machine on loan to me right now that the owner is ready to take back so I need to get the mold made for that one as quick as I can!

Wow, well glad to hear it's a complication you can deal with at least. Take it easy!

#1592 10 days ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Nice! I have a NOS vortex ramp for Pinbot, along with the flap that drops on the left ramp, but it would be cool to have the rest of the left ramp recreated. I'd be in on that part for sure!

#1593 9 days ago

Hey mark, Any plans on Star Trek 25 anniversary top ramp ??
Thanks

#1594 9 days ago
Quoted from Ijpinball:

Hey mark, Any plans on Star Trek 25 anniversary top ramp ??
Thanks

Sorry not yet... Too big for me right now.

1 week later
#1595 1 day ago

Hey Mark, any updates on the corkscrew ramp for Comet? I need two of them. Thanks.

#1596 22 hours ago

I'd love to see Party Zone ramps! I just picked one up, and the right ramp is split in two

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 219.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 24.95
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 12.00
$ 24.95
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1594 posts in topic. You are on page 32 of 32.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.