IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 103.
#1501 6 years ago

That's GREAT news Mark. You take it easy now, don't want you to pop those stitches.

#1502 6 years ago

Welcome home, good news Mark.
Take it easy, relax, get some rest.

#1503 6 years ago

Take it easy and follow doctor recs.

#1504 6 years ago

Awesome news!

#1505 6 years ago

Forget the molds, we can wait, just bloody take it easy
+1 for the zipper tat, hmmm maybe even incorporate some pin artwork into that too? Like perhaps a zipper half open and the BOP head poking out

#1506 6 years ago

Awesome!

#1507 6 years ago

That's great news! Glad to hear it.

#1508 6 years ago

Great to hear. Take it easy!

#1509 6 years ago

That's great news Mark, very happy to hear you are doing well. Rest up mate and don't over do it.

#1510 6 years ago

Glad you're safe and recovering, Mark!

I installed my SoF ramps AND my F-14 ramp this weekend. Freeplay40 ramps are hands-down the BEST mod/upgrade one can do to their games. The cosmetic facelift is only surpassed by how much better the games play as a result of fresh material.

If you're on the fence, I assure you - these ramps are MORE than worth it!

#1511 6 years ago

Take care buddy!!!

#1512 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Surgery was only 4 days ago and my legs already feel better!!!!

That's wonderful news, congratulations!

#1513 6 years ago

My ramps that you shipped before , arrived just beautiful as ever!
Thank you Mark!

2 weeks later
#1514 6 years ago

Hello, i am in germany locatet, i search the left ramp for Black Rose Machine, are this one availible ?
Regards, Frank

#1515 6 years ago
Quoted from multiball_de:

Hello, i am in germany locatet, i search the left ramp for Black Rose Machine, are this one availible ?
Regards, Frank

Sorry, I have not done that one yet.

#1516 6 years ago

Ok Thanks, When you have news about, pls send me an PM
Best Regards
Frank

#1517 6 years ago

Hi Mark, Thought I'd drop you a line here at Pinside too. wanted to added to list for Anti-Gravity blue $45, and Anti-Gravity Exit clear $42. Hope you're doing swell.

#1518 6 years ago
Quoted from BikingViking:

Hi Mark, Thought I'd drop you a line here at Pinside too. wanted to added to list for Anti-Gravity blue $45, and Anti-Gravity Exit clear $42. Hope you're doing swell.

I should have these in just a few days!

#1519 6 years ago

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take your time. I've been playing with busted ramps this long, what's another couple of months.
Get well first!

#1520 6 years ago

If anyone isn't planning to use their G&R ramps, let me know. Hope you continue on your road to recovery!

Scott

#1521 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

If anyone isn't planning to use their G&R ramps, let me know. Hope you continue on your road to recovery!
Scott

I have one set of GnR ramps left.

#1522 6 years ago

Hi,

did you ever make Batman Forever Ramps ? I would need the right one.

Thanks

#1524 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

Hi,
did you ever make Batman Forever Ramps ? I would need the right one.
Thanks

Sorry. Have not done that one yet.

#1525 6 years ago

So...Recovery seems to be going pretty well. I was told yesterday that I will not likely feel back to normal for a couple more months yet. Since putting ramp production on hold just prior to surgery I have been keeping lists of those wanting ramps and for the near term I will work through getting all those folks covered. I've already produced and shipped quite a few ramps this last week and still have 10 or 12 more to get caught up. Surprisingly, the most difficulty I have is riveting. That motion just puts a heavy strain on my chest so I have had to table the arbor press and just use a hand held die for riveting which works great. For those of you interested in riveting, my having to do them by hand does demonstrate that an arbor press is not needed for virtually any pinball riveting....the $25 hand die is really all you need.

Thanks for everyone's patience while I work through this recovery (was a triple by-pass). Although I won't be back to normal for several more weeks, I can now function pretty well and can already see many positive changes now that my heart is actually getting a good blood supply.

#1526 6 years ago

take your time to heal brother! ramps can wait and based on what I do... trust me that this is a time for healing and taking care of yourself.

#1527 6 years ago

Mark, take care of yourself - we appreciate everything you do and need you 100%!

#1528 6 years ago

Love the G&R ramps - hope you have a speedy recovery

Scott

#1529 6 years ago

Mark, so good to hear your up and about and feeling better! Here we all are telling you to take it easy! So, go slow, no hurry.
Riveting, i just hate it either method, i suck at it.

#1530 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So...Recovery seems to be going pretty well. I was told yesterday that I will not likely feel back to normal for a couple more months yet. Since putting ramp production on hold just prior to surgery I have been keeping lists of those wanting ramps and for the near term I will work through getting all those folks covered. I've already produced and shipped quite a few ramps this last week and still have 10 or 12 more to get caught up. Surprisingly, the most difficulty I have is riveting. That motion just puts a heavy strain on my chest so I have had to table the arbor press and just use a hand held die for riveting which works great. For those of you interested in riveting, my having to do them by hand does demonstrate that an arbor press is not needed for virtually any pinball riveting....the $25 hand die is really all you need.
Thanks for everyone's patience while I work through this recovery (was a triple by-pass). Although I won't be back to normal for several more weeks, I can now function pretty well and can already see many positive changes now that my heart is actually getting a good blood supply.

That's the kind of news we like to hear Mark.

#1531 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Hey Mark, glad to hear that your recovery is going well and that you are starting to feel better!

As for ramps, you wouldn't happen to have any clear lower SOF ramps available would you?

#1532 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

As for ramps, you wouldn't happen to have any clear lower SOF ramps available would you?

I just made some SOF sets but only made enough to cover current orders...Last set mailing out tomorrow. I just used my last sheet of 1/8" plastic but, SOF ramps are a regular seller so I'll be making more soon. Actually ordered plastic today to pick up on Friday. Are you in a hurry for it?

#1533 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Are you in a hurry for it?

Not at all. Take your time with it. Just put me down for one for when you get back to doing them again.

#1534 6 years ago

Mark I am really glad to hear the good news you are on the road to recovery. I appreciate a little of what you have went thru. I had a heart attack in 2015 with 100 percent blockage to a right descending coronary artery. Fortunately they got a stint in and all has been good since.
Don't know if you have ever considered doing a Rollergames ramp but I am sure there is certainly some need out there including me. Take care

#1535 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I would love to see a video on the hand die your using. Technique is everything

#1536 6 years ago
Quoted from adams_arcade:

I would love to see a video on the hand die your using. Technique is everything

I did post a video of me using the hand held roll over die when I was making the Swords of Fury ramps.... Top of the page here..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/swords-of-fury-custom-ramps/page/8

I think most important piece is a solid support of the rivet head.

#1537 6 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Don't know if you have ever considered doing a Rollergames ramp but I am sure there is certainly some need out there including me.

There has been quite a bit of interest in the Rollergames ramp. There is an avid collector locally that has offered to let me borrow his game if I decide I want to do it. It's bigger than my current setup can handle right now. My forming machine can handle the bigger sheets but not my heat source. Still planning on building a bigger machine, but may "bridge" to the new machine by first building the heating component. This would allow me to heat the larger pieces of plastic and form on my current setup.

So...ramps for Rollergames? ... most likely eventually!

#1538 6 years ago

I just installed my new SOF ramps. All the parts were cleaned and polished. Perfect fit. Went with Clear over Clear and couldn't be happier. Thank you Mark for helping bring new life to my machine!

20170811_220115.jpg20170811_220115.jpg

20170811_220046.jpg20170811_220046.jpg

#1539 6 years ago

Thanks for posting. I love seeing my ramps installed!

#1540 6 years ago

I'd be another +1 if you decide to some black belt ramps. I'd suspect almost every one still going today would need one since they had a bulb so close to one of the entry ramps.

#1541 6 years ago

Glad to hear everything went well with your surgery, Mark !

Cool to see the Sword of Furry clear Ramps, nice !

#1542 6 years ago

Do you make the hoop for NBA Fastbreak

#1543 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Sorry....nope.

#1544 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Here's what I've made so far...

High Speed - Reengineered to eliminate the ramps cover and oh yeah....clear.
Space Station - Right ramp done in transparent blue acrylic.
Genesis - Two ramp set, clear
Swords of Fury - Upper and lower ramp available in clear or transparent red
WWFRR - Bonsai ramp.  Improved design
Heavy Metal Meltdown - new ramp and cover out if much thicker plastic
Whirlwind - New lift ramp
F-14 - available in clear, transparent red or transparent blue
Hurricane - New complete center ramp
Data East - Plastic launch button housing
Strange Science - New Anti-Gravity ramp, Anti-gravity exit ramp and the large Particle Separator ramp.
Guns and Roses - Yellow G and red R ramps
Rocky and Bullwinkle - New WABAC ramp
DE Start Trek - Subway ramp
Hook - Rufio ramp (thicker plastic and improved design)
Doctor Who - Time Expander cover

Think that's all of them.

#1545 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Here's what I've made so far...
High Speed - Reengineered to eliminate the ramps cover and oh yeah....clear.
Space Station - Right ramp done in transparent blue acrylic.
Genesis - Two ramp set, clear
Swords of Fury - Upper and lower ramp available in clear or transparent red
WWFRR - Bonsai ramp.  Improved design
Heavy Metal Meltdown - new ramp and cover out if much thicker plastic
Whirlwind - New lift ramp
F-14 - available in clear, transparent red or transparent blue
Hurricane - New complete center ramp
Data East - Plastic launch button housing
Strange Science - New Anti-Gravity ramp, Anti-gravity exit ramp and the large Particle Separator ramp.
Guns and Roses - Yellow G and red R ramps
Rocky and Bullwinkle - New WABAC ramp
DE Start Trek - Subway ramp
Hook - Rufio ramp (thicker plastic and improved design)
Doctor Who - Time Expander cover
Think that's all of them.

You made soooooo many people happy with all these. Your a HUGE asset to the hobby Mark.

#1546 6 years ago

I bought a Space Station blue ramp from Mark and it's amazing!

#1547 6 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I bought a Space Station blue ramp from Mark and it's amazing!

I got the HS and SS from him waaaaaay back when.

#1548 6 years ago

I bought 2 Hurricans and 2 sets of Stange Science. All ramps made game 200% better.

#1549 6 years ago

My Royal Rumble never looked better. I can never thank you enough for doing this for all of us.

#1550 6 years ago

hello any chance for a ramp for the transporter ? i have the 3d file but can find someone who's able to make me one ? thanks alot !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 85.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.