New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 150775)

Freeplay40 Ramps

By Freeplay40

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,197 posts
  • 657 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by StrangeSubset1
  • Topic is favorited by 379 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 550 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1454[1] (resized).JPG
PXL_20201014_035222609 (resized).jpg
20201016_073304 (resized).jpg
IMG_1451 (resized).JPG
IMG_6476 (resized).jpg
DSCN7277 (resized).JPG
C63BD060-53DA-4BAB-B23E-B4AB6846980B (resized).jpeg
B9986BE6-D7BB-4111-B986-92D9FDDD5573 (resized).jpeg
7ADD8B22-B002-49E5-B053-BED57831A558 (resized).jpeg
0BEC1DEC-4804-43CF-9A9F-DB63124C606D (resized).jpeg
02E0ACCC-6BE7-4118-8100-FC32ABA4D9EF (resized).jpeg
2526D699-A6C0-4ED7-9D3F-DAA89D6DB916 (resized).jpeg
20200704_111740 (resized).jpg
20200827_010139 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4197 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 84.
#1101 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Haven't set the price yet. There are two unique brackets on the factory ramp which I would have preferred to offer, but given these small production runs, I doubt I could get a reasonable price to have those brackets produced. I expect I could make the switch bracket but then the issue is only half resolved.
That said, I expect I will offer just the ramp itself, predrilled for installation, or the ramp with a new flap installed. This will leave you with two options for the two brackets.... Either remove and install them yourself (or maybe you have a friend with a rivet press) or you could send the two brackets to me and I would install them on a new ramp for free.
So price?...OK
Just the ramp $105
Ramp with new flap $115
Shipping $15 (Domestic US)

Got any of those data east button housings left to go with the WABAC ramp?

#1102 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Got any of those data east button housings left to go with the WABAC ramp?

?????

No sure what you mean...Is there a part number?

#1104 3 years ago

Oh, those... Thought I was missing something on the Wabac ramp. I don't have any at the moment. I have the plastic and can make some in time to ship with a Wabac if you want.

#1105 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Oh, those... Thought I was missing something on the Wabac ramp. I don't have any at the moment. I have the plastic and can make some in time to ship with a Wabac if you want.

If you can that'd be great. I'll take one.

#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If you can that'd be great. I'll take one.

I formed 8 of them yesterday and just need to finish them so if anyone else wants one they will be available. Price for those is $25.

#1107 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I formed 8 of them yesterday and just need to finish them so if anyone else wants one they will be available. Price for those is $25.

Please put me on the list as well for the Rocky and Bullwinkle Launch button housing

#1108 3 years ago

when do you think you will be ready to start taking money and shipping wabac's? I think i will be sending you my brackets...

#1109 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Soak ramp in water

so just in water, any temp? then just pull off? I watched the video and saw how to use tape to reinstall.

#1110 3 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

when do you think you will be ready to start taking money and shipping wabac's? I think i will be sending you my brackets...

Sending pm

#1111 3 years ago

Please add me to the list for a wabac ramp

#1112 3 years ago
Quoted from JoesCoinOp:

Please add me to the list for a wabac ramp

Done.

#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

WABAC Ramps are now available for purchase. Please find details here....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rocky-and-bullwinkle-new-wabac-ramp#post-3568876
Thanks....Mark

Payment sent, looking forward to ramp #2 when your bigger set up is finished.

#1115 3 years ago

I'd like to put my vote in again for the Pin*Bot topper when your larger setup is done. Please!

#1116 3 years ago

Marks work is always top notch. True asset to pinball!!
Can I start the Black Rose cheer squad for whirlpool ramp?
Anyone else need one?

#1117 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Marks work is always top notch. True asset to pinball!!
Can I start the Black Rose cheer squad for whirlpool ramp?
Anyone else need one?

We'll see how much interest for this one. Now that I am completing the WABAC I intend to start working on my new machine...However, in the mean time I'd like to keep some ramps flowing one at a time.

#1118 3 years ago

Awesome Mark, and it's a small ramp, smaller than Hurricane center ramp.
The cover over ramp would need doing to. It says whirlpool, but I think plain clear would be fine. Would rather see wave decals and pop bumpers with view not blocked by that writing, whirlpool seems awkward to, just doesn't need it.

#1119 3 years ago

I still think you could probably do the first section of the big ramp on rocky and Bullwinkle. I know on mine that is the only part that is bad.

#1120 3 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

I still think you could probably do the first section of the big ramp on rocky and Bullwinkle. I know on mine that is the only part that is bad.

Yes I could probably do that one. Can you measure the longest length of the second section?

#1121 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yes I could probably do that one. Can you measure the longest length of the second section?

I'd be in for the full ramp if you get your larger machine up and running.

#1122 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

will do.

#1123 3 years ago

Finally catching my breath with the roll out of the WABAC....My how time flies. Have a friend who will be stopping by for a cold beer. He is going to bring me a set of Demolition man ramps and........ the Who? Dunnit Elevator ramp. The Elevator ramp was an injection molded ramp and chances of that getting made again are not even slim at best....So, we hope to see if we can make a suitable vacuum formed replacement.

#1124 3 years ago

All in on W?D ramp mark!
Trying to gain interest for Black Rose whirlpool ramp over on Black Rose owners club forum.

#1125 3 years ago

Count me in for a W?D ramp, and I have a friend that would take one as well.

#1126 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

Count me in for a W?D ramp, and I have a friend that would take one as well.

Same here Mark, I'll see my friend Sat and let him know. I know he needs one, his is worse than mine.

#1127 3 years ago

how about the Comet corkscrew ramp? It would be nice to have one of these in transparent orange.

-c

#1128 3 years ago

Mark, I know it has been mentioned several times in this thread, with donors awaiting. You think the DE Checkpoint ramp may be considered in the future? I and many have are fingers crossed! ...

#1129 3 years ago

Demolition Man? Please put me on the list if these get made.

Cheers
N.

#1130 3 years ago

I'm in for a W?D ramp.

Jody

#1131 3 years ago

Checkpoint will have to wait for the new machine.

#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Dont you love how data east made it a point to make ramps that were either extra large or impossible to replicate?

#1133 3 years ago

I'd be in for the Who Dunnit ramp as well.

#1134 3 years ago

Putting my vote in for a Radical ramp, that thing is a beast to get right.

#1135 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Thanks for the update Mark! Yes, that CP ramp is quite large to say the least. Looking forward to having this available at some point!

#1136 3 years ago

+1 for whodunnit? 3-way ramp

#1137 3 years ago

Still hoping for an improved Hook "Rufio" Ramp .

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Looks like if i measure diagonally it is almost 24". Maybe this will be better. the squares are 1". sorry i couldn't get a little better, i can't remove because the led strip is hardwired to the playfield.

IMG-20170131-01793 (resized).jpg

IMG-20170131-01791 (resized).jpg

#1139 3 years ago

Please add me to the list for a WhoDunnit center ramp, perhaps 2, Thanks

#1140 3 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Looks like if i measure diagonally it is almost 24". Maybe this will be better. the squares are 1". sorry i couldn't get a little better, i can't remove because the led strip is hardwired to the playfield.

Yup....Too big for the current machine.

#1141 3 years ago

You know, a comet cork screw ramp would be perfect size, just saying .

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

Ditto.

Keep up the good work regardless though, great service for the hobby.

#1143 3 years ago

Have you ever thought about rebuilding the left ramp for Indianapolis 500? As far as i know they are smashed on nearly all Indy 500 and no replicas are available.

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yup....Too big for the current machine.

I don't know about others, but the only part on mine that is damaged is the first section. But I will happily wait until you get the new machine so you can possibly offer the whole thing.

#1145 3 years ago

Any plans for Black Rose Whirlpool ramp?

#1146 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Any plans for Black Rose Whirlpool ramp?

Probably a back burner....only the 2nd mention of this ramp.

#1147 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Probably a back burner....only the 2nd mention of this ramp.

I'm trying mark. If I were to count guys on BR thread it would be 6. Trying to get 20 guys to come over here and chime in!

#1148 3 years ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

Don't even need an improved version, I would take any repo. My ramp is completely shot with a huge hole in it, currently with packing tape holding it together.

#1149 3 years ago

I would be in for a Who Dunnit elevator ramp as well. Still need a main plastic ramp for my Gottlieb Excalibur, too. I may try to repair with some clear plastic stock from the hobby shop if I can find the right thickness. I'm not sure if the ramp is butyrate or polycarbonate, but it don't stink, and the machine was built in the late 80's, so it's probably not butyrate.

#1150 3 years ago
Quoted from OlDirty:

Have you ever thought about rebuilding the left ramp for Indianapolis 500? As far as i know they are smashed on nearly all Indy 500 and no replicas are available.

Was looking for something else and found this...

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/playfield-parts/ramps/a-19980.html

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kittery, ME
There are 4197 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside