IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 103.
#901 7 years ago

really looking forward to the antigravity ramp!

#902 7 years ago

Hi Mark
Could you possibly put the NLA Scared Stiff subway ramp into your jam packed queue?
Thanks
Wally

SS SubwayRamp (resized).jpgSS SubwayRamp (resized).jpg

#903 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot is a definite. I plan on doing that one in a transparent turquoise....same color as the Strange Science Anti-Gravity ramp (color sample below).

Cant wait for this! And a clear Cyclone skill shot ramp in the same color would be the shiznit!!
Yea yea, I know I know... There's a million ramps ahead of anything new, and it will require the "bigger machine" that you may never have time to finish building... lol

Just jerkin yer chain buddy, you know I luv ya!

#904 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

really looking forward to the antigravity ramp!

Same here.
And it is not even for me.

#905 7 years ago

That turquoise is gorgeous!!

#906 7 years ago

Will the G & R ramps something you will have a bunch of stock on? I've never owned one, but I heard they were usually broken & impossible to get. As soon as you sell out I'm sure I'll find one needing ramps...

#907 7 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Will the G & R ramps something you will have a bunch of stock on? I've never owned one, but I heard they were usually broken & impossible to get. As soon as you sell out I'm sure I'll find one needing ramps...

Generally I try to keep everything I have made so far available. I guess in other words, I make them on demand as I do not keep large inventories. With GnR I will keep producing until I get everyone covered in this first round and then make a few extras. Since I actually color this plastic, I would think in the future I might hold off making more until I get enough requests for another small run....just doesn't make sense to set up the coloring for just a couple ramps.

#908 7 years ago

Good Morning,
G&R ramps arrived yesterday evening. They are wonderful. Craftmanship much appreciated. Best thing that happended to me this week. Will take a while to get them in. No time right between working and getting outside house stuff finished before cold weather but holidays are coming
G&R is wifes machine. She fell in love with one at Pinball life open house years back when it was at his house and Steve Ritchie had been laid off from Stern. Got her a G&R for Christmas that year and G ramp has been held together with packing tape.
Thank You from both of us
Andy and Vicki

#909 7 years ago

OK...Time to just go first come first serve. If you are anywhere on my list you can contact me for the ramps. At the moment I have 5 Yellow G ramps left and more than enough red R ramps.

Today I will finalize the Gun Metal color and probably color 6 or 7 G ramps...(and 1 special request gun metal R ramp).

I've run out of plastic and won't have additional stock until Tuesday or Wednesday. At that time I will decide whether I make any more GnR ramps at this time or move on to the Strange Science ramps.

#910 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

OK...Time to just go first come first serve. If you are anywhere on my list you can contact me for the ramps. At the moment I have 5 Yellow G ramps left and more than enough red R ramps.
Today I will finalize the Gun Metal color and probably color 6 or 7 G ramps...(and 1 special request gun metal R ramp).
I've run out of plastic and won't have additional stock until Tuesday or Wednesday. At that time I will decide whether I make any more GnR ramps at this time or move on to the Strange Science ramps.

These are not the droids you are looking for.
You must move on to Strange Science ramps Luke.
The force is strong with this one.

#911 7 years ago

But not nearly as strong as Comet! Comet is a celestial cash cow waiting to be milked.

#912 7 years ago

Just for curiosity, where in the projected list is the WABAC ramp. I just want to make sure i plan for it correctly. NO rush on my part, like i said just asking.

#913 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Just for curiosity, where in the projected list is the WABAC ramp. I just want to make sure i plan for it correctly. NO rush on my part, like i said just asking.

its WABAC on the list!

#914 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

I hope WABAC is on list also.

#915 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Yes, still planning on doing it soon.

#916 7 years ago

I'd be interested in being added to the list for future Pin Bot ramps.

#917 7 years ago
Quoted from DonnieTsunami:

I'd be interested in being added to the list for future Pin Bot ramps.

Ditto

#918 7 years ago

+1 for Pinbot whenever you build the bigger machine.

#919 7 years ago

Genesis ramps would be greatly appreciated

#920 7 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Genesis ramps would be greatly appreciated

Genesis ramps are sold out at the moment. Probably won't make any more until late December of early January.

#921 7 years ago

Hi Mark, thought I would revisit the question that has been brought up before regarding the reproduction of the DE Checkpoint Ramp. I know I and many other CP owners would be excited to see this ramp reproduced. Such a major component to the game! Big question is, if there is a CP owner out their that has a clean enough ramp to use as a donor.

Thanks in advance!

CP (resized).jpgCP (resized).jpg

#922 7 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

Hi Mark, thought I would revisit the question that has been brought up before regarding the reproduction of the DE Checkpoint Ramp. I know I and many other CP owners would be excited to see this ramp reproduced. Such a major component to the game! Big question is, if there is a CP owner out their that has a clean enough ramp to use as a donor.
Thanks in advance!

It's on the list of potentials for the new machine.

#923 7 years ago

Got my Genesis clear ramps last week, they are awesome, waiting for cliffy protectors to arrive before I install them.

#924 7 years ago

Guns N' Roses...

First batch of yellow G ramps have sold out. Will now focus on finalizing the Gun Metal color and get a few of those made. More Yellow G ramps will follow.

#925 7 years ago

Colored a few G ramps last night with the gun metal. One photo with a clear for contrast.

IMG_1243 (resized).JPGIMG_1243 (resized).JPG

IMG_1242 (resized).JPGIMG_1242 (resized).JPG

#926 7 years ago

Oh! Lovely!

#927 7 years ago

Wow - those are nice.

1 week later
#928 7 years ago

Mark- Hope your feeling better and improving every day.
What do you think we're looking at for Strange science ramps? How is anti gravity coming along?
Will you be adding Dr Dude to your 2017 to do list?

#929 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Mark- Hope your feeling better and improving every day.
What do you think we're looking at for Strange science ramps? How is anti gravity coming along?
Will you be adding Dr Dude to your 2017 to do list?

Feeling fine and honestly have been taking it easy for a while... I will be finishing a bunch of GnR ramps this weekend as one last push before I move on to the Strange Science ramps.

As far as Dr Dude....have not even considered that one yet.

#930 7 years ago

Definitely onboard for a Dr Dude ramp if made.

#931 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

As far as Dr Dude....have not even considered that one yet.

Time to start considering.

#932 7 years ago

Thanks Mark,
I couldnt believe the time frame that i got my high speed ramp from him. I sent the old one in for him to transfer parts. Im in Illinois, he is in Washington, I sent the old one out on a monday, got the new one with all the parts polished 1 week later on the following monday. Looks great

Troy

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#933 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Both have been talked about. For Batman, I need to get the green right. For Ninja turtles...will have to wait for consideration on the new machine.

Sorry to quote an old post, but I would be interested in the DE Batman also. It's actually a clear ramp, and pretty big.
IMG_20161120_201118730[1] (resized).jpgIMG_20161120_201118730[1] (resized).jpg

#934 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

I am curious as well. No rush for me either, just want to make sure funds are available when they are ready.

#935 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Thanks Mark,
I couldnt believe the time frame that i got my high speed ramp from him. I sent the old one in for him to transfer parts. Im in Illinois, he is in Washington, I sent the old one out on a monday, got the new one with all the parts polished 1 week later on the following monday. Looks great
Troy

is that some kind of custom robocop pin?

#936 7 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I am curious as well. No rush for me either, just want to make sure funds are available when they are ready.

It will be the next one that I do!

#937 7 years ago
Quoted from Drewscruis:

is that some kind of custom robocop pin?

Looks like someone is turning a High Speed into a Robocop pin.

#939 7 years ago

Well, technically, I was right. It was a High Speed at some point in its life and it is turning into something that has RoboCop on it.

#940 7 years ago

correct, thats what im building,just got a bunch of stuff from powdercoating back today, planning on bringing it to MGC in April

#941 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

correct, thats what im building,just got a bunch of stuff from powdercoating back today, planning on bringing it to MGC in April

did you find a backglass? I assume there's no custom sound roms?

#942 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

did you find a backglass? I assume there's no custom sound roms?

Yep, have the backglass

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#943 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Yep, have the backglass

Nice that's hard to find!

#944 7 years ago

Does it look like Strange Science will be ready for Christmas?

#945 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Does it look like Strange Science will be ready for Christmas?

I think so. Working on one last push out of the GnR ramps this coming week before I table it for a bit to work on the Strange Science ramps.

#946 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Yep, have the backglass

That's really cool.

#947 7 years ago

You up for a real challenge?

The speaker housing is plastic for early Data East Machines. I wouldn't mind a clear or colored replacement.

20161129_195059[1] (resized).jpg20161129_195059[1] (resized).jpg

#948 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

You up for a real challenge?
The speaker housing is plastic for early Data East Machines. I wouldn't mind a clear or colored replacement.

I should probably stick to just making ramps....but never say never.

#949 7 years ago

Any plans to make ramps for jokerz?

#950 7 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

Any plans to make ramps for jokerz?

Not at present. Lot of artwork on the upper ramp....I do not provide the decals due to licensing. Center ramp would be doable at some point.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, NC
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 72.95
$ 85.00
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.