Topic Stats

• 3,721 posts
  • 589 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by jaytrem
  • Topic is favorited by 337 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 457 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
received_434946987313828 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191106_183142686 (resized).jpg
BCFDAD5F-9992-4B30-82F8-F249954DDA72 (resized).jpeg
A6D455C7-A027-4BFF-A53F-0923AC1DB65C (resized).jpeg
IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
5cbc34cfd8b096523e1c8b8fd0d7ef287e3eb5e6 (resized).png
IMG_1323 (resized).JPG
IMG_1101 (resized).JPG
IMG_1324 (resized).JPG
IMG_1255 (resized).JPG
IMG_1253 (resized).JPG
0E6F7F1F-B8A1-476C-A5AC-F9B6A8F359D9 (resized).jpeg
840A5C03-43F6-43CC-971A-7EEC3B9AAAFC (resized).jpeg
10BE131E-4362-49D1-8846-53AAC933D4DD (resized).jpeg
BE1EDD3F-8B88-4D4A-A27D-1516881F414C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 3721 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 75.
#851 3 years ago

Was that your fathom at the nw show this year?

#852 3 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Was that your fathom at the nw show this year?

Yup. Sold.

#853 3 years ago

Still checking in for the "Hey they are ready, send me your money post".

#854 3 years ago

It was beautiful. I kept going back to play it all throughout the weekend.

#855 3 years ago

Next up we need the clear topper for Dr Who

#856 3 years ago

Who dunnit center elevator ramp please Mark.

#857 3 years ago

Pinbot topper! Would it fit in a domestic oven?

#858 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

Pinbot topper! Would it fit in a domestic oven?

Might fit in the oven, but you would need to use a much larger piece of plastic due to the height to form it.

#859 3 years ago

Well.....I've been absent for a while. I'll admit I have been very concerned about my health. When I left the hospital last month I felt pretty good and continued to improve over the next week. Then when I tried to help my son with his project, I clearly overdid it and then paid for it for the next three or four days. I was suffering from excruciating pain in my legs. Getting from a sitting position to a standing position took everything I could muster to pull off. Beyond that I have had some pretty weird things going on over different parts of my body...sort of like things resetting....fingers swelling for no reason or a simple motion like shaking water off your hands and one hand not working....and then an hour later working fine...weird.

So all of this has led up to my follow up appointment with the neurologist today. I explained everything I could remember and none of it alarmed her at all. In fact she was pleased with most of it....well except for the one part where I over did it.....which I paid dearly for.

Concluded with a bunch of motor tests which went well.

I apologize for dropping off the radar, but this has been weighing heavily on me. I feel very encouraged after meeting with the doctor today. I am going to ease back into things and first and foremost try to get Scott his new GnR set as well as new Strange Science Ramps for Pinsider Drewscruis.

I receive a large order of colors today and I have another color I want to try for the GnR gun metal ramp.

Better days ahead my friends!

#860 3 years ago

We didn't miss you at all. We just figured you were busy but wow that's some scary stuff you've been going through. You better scale waaaay back and really pace yourself a bit better, there's only one of you my friend.

#861 3 years ago

The ramps can wait, just make sure you get better!

#862 3 years ago

I'll second that..

Your health and family is far, far, far more important than our ramps. Take time off, enjoy time with your kid and wife, and know that when you get back here, you'll have enough orders to retire on.

#863 3 years ago

Damn kids and their projects!

We did have fun though.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#864 3 years ago

I'm beginning to think maybe I have a switch matrix problem...hmmmm

#865 3 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Damn kids and their projects!
We did have fun though.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

What was it? 4 ramps molds made and formed in two days?

#866 3 years ago

Please slow down and quit smoking today if you haven't already. I've been there, know how hard it is, but you will be amazed at how well you will feel in a very short time.

#867 3 years ago

Doing the Welbutron method with the doctor and have been quit for a few days now....Just got to stay quit.

#868 3 years ago

Go slow friend...congrats on stopping so far. Baby steps, before you know it, you've gone the distance. Ramps can wait. Rest up. We all would rather have you for the long run.

#869 3 years ago

Hope you get better soon.

I'm no expert at all but I have heard some people say Lyme disease is something that's hard to diagnose. I don't guess it's that.

Crazy suggestions from strangers.

#870 3 years ago

Pinbot please, if possible - when you are healthy. (I posted this before reading the last posts in the thread and went back in and edited this. I hope you are on the road to recovery.)

#871 3 years ago

Concentrate on your health and take it easy for now. Pinball can wait.

#872 3 years ago

Mark...a much as I want gnr up and running again your health is a million times more important. No worries at all!!!

Scott

#873 3 years ago

HEALTH first!

We all want you healthy and feeling better!

#874 3 years ago

It's only pinball. I'm sure that everyone's ramps original ramps are not perfect but their machines are playable, right? New ramps are great but only if there is someone to lovingly build them, how ever long that may take. We will enjoy our pinballs just fine while you recover and make sense of your new order of things. My buddy and I quit smoking a few years ago at separate points. We each woke up one day and something had changed and that was it, but everyone is different and I wish you all the strength in trying.

#875 3 years ago

I probably should have mentioned this sooner, but if any of you are attending the Chicago Expo, and are curious to see a sample of my colored PETG ramps, check out the Buffy the Vampire Slayer pins. Made those for Dave just in time to get them in the games for Expo.

#876 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I probably should have mentioned this sooner, but if any of you are attending the Chicago Expo, and are curious to see a sample of my colored PETG ramps, check out the Buffy the Vampire Slayer pins. Made those for Dave just in time to get them in the games for Expo.

And they held up beautifully! Thanks again for getting them to me so quickly. The ramps are top notch and looked fantastic!

#877 3 years ago

I played both Buffy's and they were amazing.
Can't wait for the Strange Science ramps.

#878 3 years ago

Just a heads up. In computer hell right now. Lost my internet Access after MS upgrade. After several hours on the phone I now have to wait for a senior technician to call back tomorrow. So my access here will be limited until I get this resolved. Doh!

#879 3 years ago

The donor for the GnR ramps was pinsider scottmaggie. Scott also donated the DE Star Trek 25 subway ramp as well. He took both of these ramps off working machines and accepted assurances from me that I would get them back to him quickly. I got the DE subway done quickly but the GnR ramps were both challenging and I had some health issues....needless to say, but I was not very timely getting the GnR ramps back to Scott.

Attached are photos of the new ramps that will ship out tomorrow morning to Scott. Note that Scott sent me fully populated ramps which I like so that I can be sure everything fits right.

Going to take tomorrow off and head up into the mountains to winterize a piece of river property. I will post prices for the ramps by Saturday and begin to communicate with those on the "list"

Cheers!!>>>>Mark

IMG_1237 (resized).JPG

IMG_1238 (resized).JPG

IMG_1239 (resized).JPG

#880 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The donor for the GnR ramps was pinsider scottmaggie. Scott also donated the DE Star Trek 25 subway ramp as well. He took both of these ramps off working machines and accepted assurances from me that I would get them back to him quickly. I got the DE subway done quickly but the GnR ramps were both challenging and I had some health issues....needless to say, but I was not very timely getting the GnR ramps back to Scott.
Attached are photos of the new ramps that will ship out tomorrow morning to Scott. Note that Scott sent me fully populated ramps which I like so that I can be sure everything fits right.
Going to take tomorrow off and head up into the mountains to winterize a piece of river property. I will post prices for the ramps by Saturday and begin to communicate with those on the "list"
Cheers!!>>>>Mark

You are an artist, those are works of art Mark.

#881 3 years ago

So psyched to get these back but most of all glad that you are ok Mark!!!!

Happy to help the community anytime!

#882 3 years ago

Mark- Glad your feeling a little better. Those ramps look amazing. Bummed I dont own a GnR. Guys, dont pm me, everytime I say something like that I get a pm with offer of machine. Not buying pins, fixing them mode.

#883 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Not buying pins, fixing them mode.

Atta boy!!

#884 3 years ago

OK...Guns n' Roses ramps

G ramp $155 (Both colors) - New entrance flap and exit wire-form bracket installed. The trap door mechanism and decal will need to be transferred from original ramp.

R Ramp $125 - Includes new flap, New switch bracket, exit wire-form bracket and new clear cover.

Expect shipping to be probably $15 for one ramp and $22-$24 for two ramps.

I have limited Yellow G ramps available at the moment (I will make more) and plenty of R ramps for the moment.

I will be testing some color variations for the G ramp this week. Once I settle on the color I will make those as needed.

Top of the list at the moment are:

rockrand
DorkVonWaterfall
dsuperbee
Blackjacker
Chosen_S
adams_arcade
Ball_Shine
alimerick
brmorr
bally67
matt_adams
andypuk

Please let me know either way if you wish to proceed so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.

Thanks.....Mark

#885 3 years ago

E-mail sent. Thank You
Much appreciated.
Andy & Vicki (Her Pin)

#886 3 years ago

Still waiting to send money for Strange Science.
The guy I am buying it for asks me every week if they are ready.
Any timeline?

#887 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Still waiting to send money for Strange Science.
The guy I am buying it for asks me every week if they are ready.
Any timeline?

Which Strange Science ramp?

#888 3 years ago

Anti gravity and Anti gravity exit.
Back on page 14 you told me to watch this thread and stay tuned.
I swear I've read every post since then but have not seen them listed.
You also mentioned doing a web page to list them.

#889 3 years ago

I got slowed down some due to some health issues. I am just starting distribution of the Guns n' Roses ramps. Once I get this initial push of those done, I will then do the Strange Science ramps.

#890 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I got slowed down some due to some health issues. I am just starting distribution of the Guns n' Roses ramps. Once I get this initial push of those done, I will then do the Strange Science ramps.

I understand and that is fine.
When you asked me which ramps I just assumed they were ready and I missed the announcement.

#892 3 years ago

Been meaning to post. The st25 subway ramp looks and plays perfect. Thanks again!

20161001_150432 (resized).jpg

#893 3 years ago

GnR ramps are in! Perfect fit. Great job Mark!

20161101_102141 (resized).jpg

20161101_102133 (resized).jpg

20161101_102202 (resized).jpg

20161101_102210 (resized).jpg

20161101_102145 (resized).jpg

20161101_102217 (resized).jpg

#894 3 years ago

Wow, those look great

#895 3 years ago
Quoted from shicketmaster:

Wow, those look great

Indeed!!!

#896 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

OK...Guns n' Roses ramps
G ramp $155 (Both colors) - New entrance flap and exit wire-form bracket installed. The trap door mechanism and decal will need to be transferred from original ramp.
R Ramp $125 - Includes new flap, New switch bracket, exit wire-form bracket and new clear cover.
Expect shipping to be probably $15 for one ramp and $22-$24 for two ramps.
I have limited Yellow G ramps available at the moment (I will make more) and plenty of R ramps for the moment.
I will be testing some color variations for the G ramp this week. Once I settle on the color I will make those as needed.
Top of the list at the moment are:
rockrand
DorkVonWaterfall
dsuperbee
Blackjacker
Chosen_S
adams_arcade
Ball_Shine
alimerick
brmorr
bally67
matt_adams
andypuk
Please let me know either way if you wish to proceed so I can keep the list as accurate as possible.
Thanks.....Mark

Still have me on the list for a G?

#897 3 years ago

Actually I did not have you on my list...But you are on there now. I keep a list mostly just to gauge overall interest and for some planning. I always work to cover everyone that wants them.

#898 3 years ago

Any plans for PinBot or Comet? Comet especially is a good candidate. Lots of folks need the center ramp and the corkscrew ramp for Comet.

#899 3 years ago

I second the comet corkscrew.

#900 3 years ago

Pinbot is a definite. I plan on doing that one in a transparent turquoise....same color as the Strange Science Anti-Gravity ramp (color sample below). There was another guy here on Pinside that was trying to make the Comet center ramp, but he basically disappeared. I sent a pm asking if he was giving up and never got a response....so, good chance I will do that one early next year..Will also seriously consider the corkscrew.

IMG_1226 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Gardner, MA
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 3721 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 75.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside