You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2409 (resized).jpg
IMG_2408 (resized).jpg
IMG_2407 (resized).jpg
IMG_2406 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edednedy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from iohonnes:

I know it's not the prize pig ... but I'm hoping that it's not a total dog either. The upside is that once I clean it up, it's going in the youth room at my church. Most of those kids don't have the extremely refined palette that we pinsiders do.

Oh, but it is a prize pig. Under-rated by almost everybody. It may not be the one everybody wants but it is the one that everybody SHOULD want. Set-up properly, it is the fastest playing EM I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot. There's a lot more to shoot for than people realize.

Captain Fantastic ripped a lot off from this game, Bally substituted drop targets for stand-ups but they left out the 9 rollover buttons which gives you much more to shoot for while still keeping the playfield wide open, and a triple bonus potential.

Those rollovers are the heart of the game and getting that last one (to double or triple bonus) can get the adrenaline pumping, especially if you do it multiple times to light that Special in the upper right lane.

You did good.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edednedy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside