Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Redknight87
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 30 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CUJO_WCS (resized).jpg
20161125_092120.jpg
2016-11-24 20.15.14 (resized).jpg
20161124_183029 (resized).jpg
IMG_6617 (resized).JPG
IMG_2119 (resized).JPG
Pinball 084 (resized).jpg
IMG_0887 (resized).JPG
WCS94 (resized).jpg
20161113_212009[1] (resized).jpg
IMG_0563 (resized).JPG
IMG_5361 (resized).JPG
2016111095104347 (resized).jpg
20161109_103534 (resized).jpg
20161110_114133 (resized).jpg
1478751889797795089223 (resized).jpg

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

Alright folks after my WCS restore I am left with a complete set of WCS decals I retouched on my own. These are matte lamination, I had created a gloss and matte copy but decided to use the glossy version. They would still look awesome on someone's project. So to be fair, I will put everyone that posts on this thread a fair shot at these. They are a bit wavy now but I am sure they will flatten out once applied or even with time.

Rules:
1) You must pay shipping to your destination
2) You must own and prove you have a WCS (post pics, post a note with your profile name in the pic)
3) I will draw a random number using a generator and match it with a thread post to declare a winner.
4) Draw will happen black friday
5) May the odds be ever in your favor

2 other people will be randomly drawn to win a set of Williams warning decals and World Cup target decals. (pics at this link)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-bogo-50off-65-off-all-decals-sale#post-3417887

AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Cabinet Decals : Redknight87 Please PM me your mailing address
Decal sets: RotoDave & spiroagnew PM me your mailing address
Thanks for every one that participated

IMG_0004 (resized).JPG
IMG_0005 (resized).JPG

#2 2 years ago

Very awesome of you..... im interested and will play. Im in middle of redoing my wcs at the moment. How do u know people wont just find a random wcs pic online?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very awesome of you..... im interested and will play. Im in middle of redoing my wcs at the moment. How do u know people wont just find a random wcs pic online?

umm... I guess people will have to be honest. But i'm sure people could post a picture with their WCS.

#4 2 years ago

A paper with date and screen name like this ...?20161108_232551 (resized).jpg

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A paper with date and screen name like this ...?

Sure that will do.

#6 2 years ago

Ooo... I'll be entering when I get back to California

#7 2 years ago

Super cool move brother...

IMG_5932 (resized).JPG

#8 2 years ago

Mighty cool of you. Good luck everyone. Also nice looking WCS

#9 2 years ago

Bump to make things more interesting

#10 2 years ago

Well first of all this is really nice of you to do this for someone. Secondly I saw this post while I am at work and I will get a picture with my user name and date on the machine when I get home. This is the only picture I have of it on my phone currently.... It is on the very end.

Gameroom (resized).jpg

#12 2 years ago

Horry SHEET! I will bite! My cab decals are pretty rough... I never win anything but here I go!

wcs (resized).jpg

#13 2 years ago

Count me in and thank you for doing this!

20161023_232223 (resized).jpg

#14 2 years ago

Awsome, I have one on location that could use some help once it's earned it's keep.

20161109_085557 (resized).jpg

20161109_085803 (resized).jpg

#15 2 years ago

I would just like the measurements. I am doing my own graphics on my WCS and that would be helpful.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I would just like the measurements. I am doing my own graphics on my WCS and that would be helpful.

If my memory serves me right I added 1"+ bleed all around so these will fit wit leg room to cut the excess. I'm pretty sure I still have the outlined measurement in an EPS file send me a pm.

#17 2 years ago

Awesome gesture Flash.

Please put my name in the draw ... I am the proud owner of a tidy but faded WCS. I'm away from home at present but if I am drawn I'll be happy to send some pics when I get back home.

Cheers!
rd

#18 2 years ago

That is an awesome thing for you to do. Please count me in

IMG_3671 (resized).JPG

#19 2 years ago

Cool! Please add me in.

20151002_203517 (resized).jpg

#20 2 years ago

Here is the picture like you requested.

IMG_20161109_190327428 (resized).jpg

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Redknight87:

Here is the picture like you requested.

Did you go back in time and take that picture redknight87 ?? Haha looks like "9" - it's November isn't it?

#22 2 years ago

Thanks brother...

IMG_5963 (resized).JPG

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Did you go back in time and take that picture redknight87 ?? Haha looks like "9" - it's November isn't it?

He's only two months back lol

#24 2 years ago

2 (resized).jpg

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Hahahaha. Holy crap!! I did not get much sleep last night at all. Obviously my mind was on something completely different when I wrote that. Oh man, so funny. Here is my third and final submission with the correct date!

1478751889797795089223 (resized).jpg

#26 2 years ago

What about posting pics of the beat up faded decals instead and giving to the person who needs them the most? Not to mention will go through the labor of putting them on.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:Deleted post

I no longer have a WCS, but I vote anyone that feels the need to interject a political affiliation should be DQ'd from the competition.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

What about posting pics of the beat up faded decals instead and giving to the person who needs them the most? Not to mention will go through the labor of putting them on.

I'd say 90% of WCS cabinets are faded.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I no longer have a WCS, but I vote anyone that feels the need to interject a political affiliation should be DQ'd from the competition.

Nah.... While Canada cares (good or bad) who you voted for it doesn't really matter here.... Everyone is worthy of getting these.

#29 2 years ago

My personal opinion for what it's worth is that the OP can do this how he wants. If he wanted opinions on what to do with them he would have asked. I think what he is doing is extremely generous and he can handle this however he wants. Just my .02

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Nah.... While Canada cares (good or bad) who you voted for it doesn't really matter here.... Everyone is worthy of getting these.

Cool that you are giving them away and your contest to do what you want.

Just sad to see some people feel the need to interject politics into everything, but also somewhat expected at this stage since there are some rich ignorant hatefilled white dudes in pinball so it is to be expected to see some of them gloating over the recent election cycle (not a personal affrontattack to anyone in particular, just a general observation that those are the ones that seem to like to find ways to interject politics into pinside in anyway possible). I prefer my pinball/pinsiding to not involve politics.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Cool that you are giving them away and your contest to do what you want.
Just sad to see some people feel the need to interject politics into everything, but also somewhat expected at this stage since there are some rich ignorant hatefilled white dudes in pinball so it is to be expected to see some of them gloating over the recent election cycle (not a personal affrontattack to anyone in particular, just a general observation that those are the ones that seem to like to find ways to interject politics into pinside in anyway possible)

I like you Whysnow, now let's let this political unrest be the final post. I don't want this thread to derail. There will be a happy ending at the end of this thing.

#32 2 years ago

Thanks for offering up a freebie!

Good luck all.

20161110_114133 (resized).jpg

#33 2 years ago

Needed to edit my photo and resubmit because of you know who.

20161109_103534 (resized).jpg

#34 2 years ago

What a great offer!!
I will be taking a pic of my WCS tonight.
Thank you for the opportunity.

#35 2 years ago

IMG_5361 (resized).JPG

#36 2 years ago

awesome i'll have to do the date pic when i get home from hunting

IMG_0563 (resized).JPG

#37 2 years ago

Need these badly! Anyone else have any for sale please let me know!

2016111095104347 (resized).jpg

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Pike614:

Whoa :O Yeah your definitely in need of some.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from dar8dar:

awesome i'll have to do the date pic when i get home from hunting

Hahaha, I can just imagine someone sitting up in a treestand in the middle of the woods... "Oh boy, better check pinside!" meanwhile deer are prancing right by. Just a funny thought

#40 2 years ago

20161113_212009[1] (resized).jpg

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Pike614:

Word on the street is they just got reproduced by PPS. Not sure if they're for sale yet.

#43 2 years ago

Heck, I never win anything but may as well post as it would be nice to get my faded yellows looking bright again. Cheers!

WCS94 (resized).jpg

#44 2 years ago

Count me in

IMG_0887 (resized).JPG

#45 2 years ago

Can I playPinball 084 (resized).jpgJust Kidding. I have artwork

#46 2 years ago

In the garage and new to the flock. I had almost forgot to post.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

IMG_2119 (resized).JPG

#47 2 years ago

Just checking in Post turkey consumption! Mine is very wrinkled around the back legs and a bit faded.

IMG_6617 (resized).JPG

#49 2 years ago

Toss my hat in the pot. Thank you again for doing this. Im sure we all need better decals for WCS94

20161124_183029 (resized).jpg

#50 2 years ago

I want a chance at these

2016-11-24 20.15.14 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PCB Emporium
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 279.95
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Colts Neck , NJ
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 47.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside