Alright folks after my WCS restore I am left with a complete set of WCS decals I retouched on my own. These are matte lamination, I had created a gloss and matte copy but decided to use the glossy version. They would still look awesome on someone's project. So to be fair, I will put everyone that posts on this thread a fair shot at these. They are a bit wavy now but I am sure they will flatten out once applied or even with time.
1) You must pay shipping to your destination
2) You must own and prove you have a WCS (post pics, post a note with your profile name in the pic)
3) I will draw a random number using a generator and match it with a thread post to declare a winner.
4) Draw will happen black friday
5) May the odds be ever in your favor
2 other people will be randomly drawn to win a set of Williams warning decals and World Cup target decals. (pics at this link)
AND THE WINNERS ARE:
Cabinet Decals : Redknight87 Please PM me your mailing address
Decal sets: RotoDave & spiroagnew PM me your mailing address
Thanks for every one that participated