Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by toddtuckey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I used to sell these clear pinball playfield glasses---all used---at the pinball shows for $5 each. I probably will not be taking up a booth anymore and do not really want to deal with it. NOW, I need to get it out now. There are a little over 60 pieces of glass...tempered and all with a degree of scratches (we put brand new glass on every game we sell)...and in several sizes, although most are the standard size.
    Deal is you must take ALL of it...no pick and choose...but the best is that they are FREE!

Obviously pickup only at TNT Amusements 1310 Industrial Highway SOuthampton PA 18966. We are here late most nights except SUnday we are closed. YOU must load it yourself, but will supply coffee to keep you warm and moving! CALL me first 215-953-1188 ext 0 to tell me you are coming...also you can email me... [email protected] Todd from TNT

#2 9 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

I probably will not be taking up a booth anymore

Todd - I hope I'm mis-understanding... will you be at Allentown this year?

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Todd - I hope I'm mis-understanding... will you be at Allentown this year?
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

To me it sounds like Todd still plans to attend but just will not rent a space in the flea market area to sell. Hopefully this is correct - what would we do without a little Todd humor from time to time?

#4 9 years ago

Terrific gesture Todd I am on the way over. These will make a terrific aquarium feature in my gameroom to supplement Atlantis!!

#5 9 years ago

nice and love your videos!

#6 9 years ago

Todd, please tell me you will be at the shows, I like making my cameo appearance video taping you in one of your segments with your camera.

#7 9 years ago

Used glass is being made every day. Used bulbs one day, will be collectors items.

#8 9 years ago

A Pinsider near me was selling used incandescent bulbs on his pinball website until he was shamed out of it

#9 9 years ago

still available....Todd

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

Used glass is being made every day. Used bulbs one day, will be collectors items.

Quoted from Carl_694:

A Pinsider near me was selling used incandescent bulbs on his pinball website until he was shamed out of it

I've heard "they don't make them like they used to" and there's a number of people who want old bulbs.

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from Carl_694:

People have sent me used bulbs for free. I actually like bulbs for gi so it was great for me.

#12 9 years ago

Clearly you don't have enough rednecks in PA. These would be gone by now here in GA. I would use half of these for decorating my front lawn, and the other half I would take to the quarry and invite my friends over to shoot 'em up.

#13 9 years ago

While on the subject of used bulbs, I would rather use used GE44 bulbs than new Eiko garbage. Those GE bulbs last 20 30 40 years in some cases and have a nicely diffused cutoff line where the Eikos have a sharp cutoff (much like HID headlights in a car). Used GE bulbs FTW.

#14 9 years ago

We ended up have 110 pieces of glass! Couldn't believe we had so much since October (but we put new glass on pretty much every pinball we sell)...two different people got it...both making GREENHOUSES!!! All gone for now! Todd

#15 9 years ago

Todd,

You had great timing as far as "greenhouse glass". I know it seems early but most people starting plants from seed are getting ready or have started already. We are only about a month to 6 weeks from greenhouse season.

Glad to hear it is gone. I would have loved to grab it from you but it just was not in the cards this time around.

I assume you will still be at Allentown but without a space?

#16 9 years ago

Yes...will be in Allentown again filming...but no booth! This gives me the freedom to wander about!

#17 9 years ago

Todd,

That was pretty much what I thought was going on and I did tell a couple people who asked that is what I thought that was likely your plan. Allentown wouldn't be the same without you!

Later,
    Skip

4 weeks later
    #18 9 years ago

If they plant a pinball, will a machine grow from it?

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from JPscranton:

While on the subject of used bulbs, I would rather use used GE44 bulbs than new Eiko garbage. Those GE bulbs last 20 30 40 years in some cases and have a nicely diffused cutoff line where the Eikos have a sharp cutoff (much like HID headlights in a car). Used GE bulbs FTW.

Depends on your application. We use Eiko bulbs in our scopes and tooling and love the cutoff. Can't have lost lumins or diffuse dimness when the bulb is nearing end of life that throws off results. Much rather have it full brightness and then just die completely, like an LED.

Greenhouses...makes perfect sense now!

2 months later
    #20 8 years ago
    Quoted from toddtuckey:

Yes...will be in Allentown again filming...but no booth! This gives me the freedom to wander about!

Can't even begin to tell you how much fun it is watching your videos! My girlfriend and I laughed our butts off at the Big Bang Bar Bar one Barbarella scene(s).

You have immortalized yourself in the pinball community with your fun, educational & extremely fun to watch videos. Keep them coming!!!

Looking forward to this years Allentown one!!

#21 8 years ago

Thanks Cujo! Glad you liked BBB video...took awhile to get that to work...make sure you subscribe...we post 2-4 videos every week! Todd

#22 8 years ago

I just gotta say Todd at TNT have some of the best info and videos. So funny and cheesy. Keep up the good work Todd! And Yes I have subscribed.

#23 8 years ago

Thanks!! I appreciate it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-usedplayfield-glass-60-sheets-tnt-amusements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.