(Topic ID: 160398)

Free - used pinball playfield glass

By Mr_Tantrum

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20160507_181609059_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

I just bought a new playfield glass for my pin, and don't know what to do with the old one. It has a few scratches (enough to bother me), but all in all not that bad of shape. It came off a Williams Getaway, and is standard size so will fit just about any pin. Not really sure if there is a use for such a sheet of glass, so if nobody wants it I will probably just throw it away.

I am willing to give it to the first person who claims it, and can come pick it up (I will not ship). I am located in north Fort Worth, TX near Texas Motor Speedway. Please PM me if interested.

#2 7 years ago

We made this out of ours at Allentown

IMG_20160507_181609059_(resized).jpgIMG_20160507_181609059_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Yeah, thinking "bag-o-glass" me be my best option at this point.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-used-pinball-playfield-glass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.