(Topic ID: 6506)

FREE TZ MOD with your donation to Project Pin To ROBIN!

By coasterguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0607.JPG
Pinball_Pro_SW_3V.jpg
p2r.jpg
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 12 years ago

WEEKEND SPECIAL. New bids only (sorry) we can't go backwards. It will be shipped to your home for free. WE only have 10 being made just for this. Updated as I screwed up guys sorry.
It is the LED light mod for the slot machine kickout hole it is NOT a slot machine. I'm sorry.
For the three who already bought let me know via email if u want a refund. My apologies.
Minimum bid is $40. Just send payment and I will advise when we get near the 10.

#2 12 years ago

BTW you guys really are an awesome group of pinheads. Honestly.

#3 12 years ago

pay day today, so I've donated

#4 12 years ago

Coaster, your buddy get back from his cruise yet?

#5 12 years ago

It may sound like a silly question, but if someone has already donated, I'm guessing they can donate again to get a TZ mod?? That sounds mighty generous by the way... personally I'd have said a minimum donation of around twice that to get the mod would be more appropriate...!

#6 12 years ago

3 gone

#7 12 years ago

Tz mod buyers make sure you include full name and shipping address in email
Thanks cg

#8 12 years ago

Tz mod buyers make sure you include full name and shipping address in email
Donations for mod have been higher than min.

#9 12 years ago

Yes gorilla I emailed him last night gonna call him this weekend .

#10 12 years ago

Thanks everyone!

#11 12 years ago

Anyone who has spare parts or anything the may want to offer in the same fashion just email me please. I'll look through my parts when I get home. We need pics though so email them directly to me. [email protected]

#12 12 years ago

I am the one donating the Mods. To clarify things a bit this is the lighted Slot machine scoop mod. It ties into the Slot machine indicator light that sits on top of the Slot machine Plastic. When activated it illuminates the the inside of the Slot machine scoop. It IS NOT a Slot machine toy.

This is not an actual Slot machine with LED's. I'm going to run home over Lunch and I will take some pictures and shoot a quick video and post them here. This is a no cut/crimp/solder mod and is 100% reversible.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Steve

p2r.jpgp2r.jpg

#13 12 years ago

That is absolutely my fault guys.... I'm apologize. If you want a refund that is absolutely fine just let me know!
Truly sorry. Still awesome mod.
Cg

#14 12 years ago

I was amazed when you said he was giving away 10 slot machine mods. The ones with the LEDs are pretty expensive. Still a very nice gesture, though. And to show how much I appreciate ssathre's generosity, I'm going to donate for a second time.

#15 12 years ago

Thanks for understanding!

#16 12 years ago

Buyers have been emailed. I feel dumb.....

#17 12 years ago

I am back to work I'll check on later guys.

#18 12 years ago

I have a brand new Pinball Pro SW-3V subwoofer (a $70 value) that I am willing to donate to the cause. I will ship it for free to the next person who donates $150 or more.

http://decoratorsupply.com/pinball/Products/Speaker_Products/subwoofers/SW-3V/sw-3v.htm

Pinball_Pro_SW_3V.jpgPinball_Pro_SW_3V.jpg

#19 12 years ago

Holy gweempose batman!

#20 12 years ago

here is a pic of the mod and a video of it in action, sorry only blue is pictured. The MOD comes with 1 LED and I only have a select few on hand... please specify what color/type you would like when ordering, first come first serve. coasterguy will keep me updated as the orders come in and i will adjust the available inventory list. I prefer the SuperBrites from CoinTaker but I am just about out of those.

[EDIT] When ordering it might be wise to include your first color/type and a backup choice in case someone beat you to it.

Cointaker Superbrites

4 Red
1 Amber

Ablaze Frosted are sold out

Ablaze Flat Top

1 Blue
1 Purple
1 Green
1 Yellow
1 Red

here is the link to the video:

and a photo

IMG_0607.JPGIMG_0607.JPG

#21 12 years ago

This is amazing. Haha. And that card... that's... it's just...
I said it before and I'll say it gain: YOU ALL ROCK!
Thanks for being Pinsiders

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from robin:

This is amazing. Haha. And that card... that's... it's just...
I said it before and I'll say it gain: YOU ALL ROCK!
Thanks for being Pinsiders

You're welcome! Glad you liked it, Robin.

#23 12 years ago

Awesome!

#24 12 years ago

#26 12 years ago

Ok, I am home and 4 TZ mods are spoken for though I am still waiting for an email for one of them.

#27 12 years ago

bumping

#28 12 years ago

#29 12 years ago

#30 12 years ago

Cool mod...!

#31 12 years ago

5 LEFT!

#32 12 years ago

BUMP to the BUMP

#33 12 years ago

the ablaze frosted are sold out. please specify which color (as well as an alternate color) when ordering to make sure you have the best chance of getting the color you want.

this mod takes a 555 type LED which you can change at any time. if your color is not in stock you can add a LED of your choosing at your own expense. the blue or green SuperBrite's from coin taker look the best, IMHO. Or to be even more stylish the color changers from CoinTaker look impressive as well!

#34 12 years ago

#35 12 years ago

#36 12 years ago

#38 12 years ago

The first 5 mods are going out tomorrow via USPS. They include full color instructions on how to install the mod. My email will be included in case anyone has any questions.

An identical American made mod goes for $40 dollars on eBay. This is a good time to add this mod to your TZ (for the same price) and help with the Pin 2 Robin project all at the same time.

#39 12 years ago

Thanks again ssathre. Super amazing gesture and great work!
cg

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Super amazing gesture and great work!

+1

#41 12 years ago

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Thanks again ssathre. Super amazing gesture and great work!

Thanks Guys, Im happy to help.

#43 12 years ago

First 5 shipped today. Please send me a PM when you recieve them.

#44 12 years ago

Thanks guys!

#46 12 years ago

Received my mod today. Haven't had time to install it yet but hopefully soon...thanks ssathre!

#47 12 years ago

Installed mine yesterday. Great mod!

#48 12 years ago

I'm gonna buy one at some point

#49 12 years ago

Got mine today and installed it.

Using a blue LED. Looks pretty cool.

Do you know what modifications to the mod would be required to have it light at the same time as the flasher (the one that flashes right before the slot kickout) instead of in time with the yellow light on top of the slot machine? I feel like it would be more practical, if nothing else - some pinball newbies complain of not knowing when it's about to come out of the slot kickout (I know to look for the white flasher behind it, and the sound effect - but a bright blue blinking light in the kickout would be more obvious). The main issue would be that the flashers run on, what, 20 volts? vs the ~6 for the normal lights.

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from DrAzzy:

Do you know what modifications to the mod would be required to have it light at the same time as the flasher (the one that flashes right before the slot kickout) instead of in time with the yellow light on top of the slot machine?

that's a pretty clever thought and it gives me an idea. I have some parts laying around, I'll go back into the lab to start experimenting.

Quoted from gweempose:

Installed mine yesterday. Great mod!

Awesome! I'm glad you liked it.

Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Received my mod today. Haven't had time to install it yet but hopefully soon...thanks ssathre!

No problem. they were fun to make, hopefully it pays off and we can get a new pin for robin! email me if you have any question, I'll be happy to help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 132.00
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-tz-mod-with-your-donation-to-project-pin-to-robin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.