• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Trying to save this from the landfill. Looks to be in good shape although hard to tell from the pics. These are the only pics I have, I have not seen the machine in person. I'm told it works but I would assume it will need some degree of work. Requirements are, you must be serious & able to pick it up right away. It is in a basement so you will need a helper. Please contact me if you're serious and I'll give you the person's contact info. Thanks
Ron

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

Holy smokes, someone get this ASAP!!!

#3 1 year ago

why is NY not closer

#4 1 year ago

I have to bump my own thread for a freebie?? What's going on Pinside ???

#6 1 year ago

Bump! I use to live in East Meadow with pins, but that one I didnt have.

Priced below market!

#7 1 year ago

Ok the machine has been spoken for, glad to keep these from ending up in the landfill!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-sonic-prospector-em-east-meadow-long-island and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.