Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Nickson
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

After Having an amazing time last year at Free Play Florida I'm going back again this year! So I will be doing the pinside name badges and lanyards. They will be passed out at the meet and greet party(planning now), and I will also meet you guys around the show if you need them, just call or text me.

Few things, After each show I always have a bunch people asked me to make for them that don't get picked up.. Please these take me about 10 min each to do so if you order one pick them up. Also you must have a Pinside user name to get a badge made, because we use a template made by Robin that pulls your info for your badge from your user name. Lastly I will print a bunch of blank badges if someone forgets to order one or you want one for a non Pinside user, wife... ect.

To get a Badge all you have to do is post in the thread. Please do not clog the thread up with other talk as I will be using it to get peoples desired badges.
    Deadline is Friday 11/15 at noon to get printed

#2 4 years ago

Last year, I arrived Saturday around 10am. Couldn’t find you. Didn’t help that I didn’t bring my phone.

#3 4 years ago

Freeplay will be a last minute decision if i can get away from work but luckily i already have you of your badges from TPF 2 years still. I still use it at all the shows

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Last year, I arrived Saturday around 10am. Couldn’t find you. Didn’t help that I didn’t bring my phone.

ya with out a phone I would be hard to find.

#5 4 years ago

Hi JJ,
    I will be going to Free play Florida. Please make me badge. Thank you for all your hard work in making these pinball events special.

#6 4 years ago

Hi JJ would like a badge and info on the meet and greet.
    Looking forward to another great fpf the resort is quite nice great pool the weather should still be nice. The best time to visit Florida don’t know why you so many folks bring the family to Disney during the summer.
    Regards
    Al

#7 4 years ago

Here is the Link to meet and greet. Sorry I normally put in the thread and I didnt this time!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-florida-pinside-meet-and-greet-1

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

After Having an amazing time last year at Free Play Florida I'm going back again this year! So I will be doing the pinside name badges and lanyards. They will be passed out at the meet and greet party(planning now), and I will also meet you guys around the show if you need them, just call or text me.
    Few things, After each show I always have a bunch people asked me to make for them that don't get picked up.. Please these take me about 10 min each to do so if you order one pick them up. Also you must have a Pinside user name to get a badge made, because we use a template made by Robin that pulls your info for your badge from your user name. Lastly I will print a bunch of blank badges if someone forgets to order one or you want one for a non Pinside user, wife... ect.
    To get a Badge all you have to do is post in the thread. Please do not clog the thread up with other talk as I will be using it to get peoples desired badges.
    Deadline is Friday 11/15 at noon to get printed

Here is meet and greet info
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-florida-pinside-meet-and-greet-1

#9 4 years ago

Hi JJ, I'll be there, please make a badge. Thanks! (Was at your TPF event this past March, that was an incredible party!).

#10 4 years ago

Hi JJ,

I will be going to Free play Florida and the meet and greet party. Could you please make me badge? Thanks for all your hard work making these events awesome.

#11 4 years ago

I'll be there all weekend, so I'd like a badge!

#12 4 years ago

If I make it it’ll be Sat. See y’all in the tournament area!

#13 4 years ago

could you make me a badge please, i will stop in at the meet and greet but probably going to be in the tournament area for most of the weekend

#14 4 years ago

Got everyone up to here!

#15 4 years ago

what do the lanyards and badges look like? do you have a picture?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-florida-pinside-name-badge-and-lanyard-?hl=bertodrink1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.