(Topic ID: 303859)

Free Play Florida Pinside Meet and Greet

By Gexchange

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20211115_164336 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hey Guys! Bringing the Pinside meet and greet party back to Free Play Florida this year! As always we will be buying the first round of drinks so come over thirsty! It will be at the Calypso's Pool Bar at the Caribe Royale, the same resort the show is at! So Come out and see some old friends and meet some new ones. Put faces to the names you see on pinside! Look For the Oversize Pinside Badge.. I try and hang it from one of the umbrellas

Please post in this thread if you are coming so I can make sure I get enough tables held

If you want a pinside name badge and lanyard see this thread (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-florida-pinside-badge-and-lanyard-1)

Friday! 11/19/18 at 6-8Pm

Calypso's Pool Bar
    8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821

JJ - Game Exchange Of Colorado
    303-931-3685
    Gameexchange.biz

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from MattS:

Gexchange
    Will there be fireball at this event?
    //<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"826a83c5e5970c43af18f7d01f9abd1ce6e064ef-1636694451-1800"};
    //]]>

I just checked my magic 8Ball. It said more than likely

#10 2 years ago

I forgot my giant badge but I will try and print a sign.

Normaly we are in the back right corner of the pool side bar (Calypso’s).

My cell if you can’t find us. I will flag you in 303-931-3685. Please don’t make you couldn’t find us a reason you miss you!

And yes Gary always tries to stop by and last year he bought a very nice round.

#11 2 years ago

Confirmed back right corner. In the patio area. I have 3 umbrella tables pulled togeather. Wearing a blue game exchange t shirt

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-florida-pinside-meet-and-greet?tu=Gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.