Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bradloy25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frankenator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So I'm fairly new to the hobby, and one of my motivations to have my own machine has been access to unlimited playing. My pinball machine was quite inexpensive, so my game has already paid for itself from just the number of quarters I would have pumped in for all the play credits - the kids go through games quite quickly as well

Anyone else on here ever mentally factor in the credit "savings" when thinking about their pins? Just popped into my head today and wondered about those with large collections or owning pins for decades.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Credit savings would have been a factor if there were actually games in my area in the wild anymore.

Yeah, there's an arcade in Va. Beach I was excited to go to based on the pinside map list, but the machines there were terribly dirty and faulty/broken, neglected etc. From what I hear the drive down to Flippers in NC is worth the trip. I'm glad to burn through quarters on machines that actually allow you to play the game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frankenator.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-play-1?tu=Frankenator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.