By unigroove

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball Magazine George Gomez interview (Christmas 2016 special) cover (resized).png
#1 7 years ago

Pinball Magazine George Gomez interview (Christmas 2016 special) cover (resized).pngPinball Magazine George Gomez interview (Christmas 2016 special) cover (resized).png
For those who are still waiting for their order of Pinball Magazine No. 4 to come in, and those who didn't order yet, or already got it: hope you'll enjoy Pinball Magazine's Christmas special for 2016. It includes:
- Preview of Pinball Magazine No. 4
- Interview with George Gomez (pinball designer and Stern's VP of game design) on Batman, Spiderman, pricing, ghosting and more
- Custom cover by Christopher Franchi, the same artist that did most of the art for Batman 66
- Pinball Magazine's Pinball Flyer Archive 2016

The best part: this is another downloadable publication (22Mb) and it's completely FREE. You don't even need to leave your email behind.

Merry Christmas!
http://www.pinball-magazine.com

#2 7 years ago

Exceeded download limit.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Exceeded download limit.

I allowed more download attempts, try again.

#4 7 years ago

Was nice to read. Thank you.

#5 7 years ago

Not sure why but the download has failed on both my computer and iphone, and now i'm blocked from trying again.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Not sure why but the download has failed on both my computer and iphone, and now i'm blocked from trying again.

I'll send you a new link

#7 7 years ago

great read!

You did a really nice job of asking tough questions and always fun to hear the BS spin from Stern. I am guessing some of those questions had to make Gomez feel pretty frustrated.

I get the impression he is the type of guy that would like to tell you the truth but toes the company line so well. There is a reason he is up top now.

Thanks for putting the screws to them as I think it is important to have them continually hit with the issues they are having and a reminder that if they are not careful it will all come tumbling down.

So many others just do fluff pieces, so props for putting out some solid content and real questions.

#8 7 years ago

Every time I've tried to download this, both via phone and PC, it gets to 1.1MB downloaded then fails. It's extremely slow to that point too.

Might be the location I'm stuck at 'til tomorrow.... but since I successfully pulled down a 5GB album yesterday I'm inclined to think no?

Anyway, would be interested to read this. I enjoyed your work on the Pat Lawlor freebie a while back and hope to buy a full issue soon!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Working now. Huge thank you Jonathan !

LTG : )

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Currently getting the exceeded download limit message.

#11 7 years ago

Great read, thoroughly enjoyed the Gomez interview, thank you.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#12 7 years ago

Thank you Jonathan, for your tireless and selfless work!

I know it is appreciated by all.

Merry Christmas!

Art

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Currently getting the exceeded download limit message.

pm sent

#14 7 years ago

Thank you Jonathan !

LTG : )

#15 7 years ago

Not able to download either.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Steve in Escalon, CA

#16 7 years ago

Hi, Thanks for the offer but unable to download, now getting "download Limit exceeded" message.

#17 7 years ago

The download worked when I left the place I'd been staying.

Thanks for the superb work and excellent interview! I greatly enjoyed the read. Will definitely be buying a "book" soon.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Junior:

Hi, Thanks for the offer but unable to download, now getting "download Limit exceeded" message.

Same thing here....

#19 7 years ago

If you get the download limit exceeded message it means you tried more than 4 times. Just drop me an email at: editor @ pinball-magazine . com (no spaces) and I'll send it to you.

Merry Christmas!

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

If you get the download limit exceeded message it means you tried more than 4 times. Just drop me an email at: editor @ pinball-magazine . com (no spaces) and I'll send it to you.
Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the link, it downloaded fine !

#21 7 years ago

Enjoyed the Batman66 article. Thanks for sharing.

#22 7 years ago

I enjoyed this- thanks! (and I already bought your latest edition too!) - Merry Christmas.

#23 7 years ago

Thank you for providing this free special! I also appreciate you asking Gomez the tough questions and not just fluffing around.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 103.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-magazine-christmas-special-2016-george-gomez-and-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.