1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by toddtuckey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A8032DC5-24F2-4D0B-BAAF-B795D8430400 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

I still have perhaps 25 sheets of free playfield glass--its tempered of course but has scratches (we put new glass on everything retailed)...come and pickup what you need...BRING YOU OWN WRAPPING MATERIAL...its not provided! Its all regular size...no wide body right now. Call ahead 215-953-1188 ext 0. I can meet you at our back door loading dock as we are showrooms are closed for the virus outbreak. Will take this down when all gone. TNT Amusements 1310 Industrial Blvd Southampton PA 18966

#2 1 year ago

Thanks Todd- Stay safe. Made any Lock-down videos?

#3 1 year ago

Need to make some more videos for sure. Missing eye pokes for Brother Rob and Deep Thoughts with my coffee in the morning.

#4 1 year ago

Still have that worn-down Shaq Attaq Playfield? I’m in need of a junker one to sand down and reprint.

I believe we have a mutual friend. I’m also hoping to photograph your establishment for my photojournalism project. We’ll talk then.

But if you have that playfield.... let’s talk.

A8032DC5-24F2-4D0B-BAAF-B795D8430400 (resized).jpeg
    #5 1 year ago

Nice gesture Todd, stay safe!!

#6 1 year ago

Laid off our regular guys Friday...now operating with volunteers and family...glass still here...posted our final video with our regular employees tonight...had largest of ve audience watch the premiere too...future videos will be from old footage filmed but not edited until the virus is over. Also listing lots of stuff on eBay...our store is tntamusementsinc...over 800 items now...trying to add fifty a day...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside