(Topic ID: 12373)

FREE - Pinball Flyers - The Return of!! More Added!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    DSC04604.JPG
    8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg
    DSC_0046.JPG
    There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
    #251 10 years ago

Here is what i did with the flyers that i got from JJ. Since i wanted to frame them and display them i really needed 2 of each of the flyers that i got from him. So since he was offering them free, i didnt want to really take advantage of that with asking for 2 of each. So after speaking with him, i offered to donate some money to Pythons gofundme in his name if he would be willing to let me get doubles of the ones i wanted. Which he was fine with and sent me around 15 flyers total. I intend to get flyers of each game i own and have owned and hope to run a row of them all the way around my gameroom.

DSC04604.JPGDSC04604.JPG

#252 10 years ago

Mine arrived today. Despite Canada Posts best efforts to wreck them, excellent packaging prevailed!

Thanks JJ

#253 10 years ago

Got mine yesterday. A whole 7 days after the USPS tracking # indicated they would be delivered.
    Thank you very much JJ. A very nice gesture!

#254 10 years ago

Tag. There's a few I'd love to have (how have I not seen this thread before?).

1 year later
    #255 8 years ago

Ok I Think Its time to Open up the Free Flyers Again! I have found some More of Some Stern Flyers in a Box so I have added them to the list! Quite a Few of the More requested ones have been re added See List Below!

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

Link For USA Shipping $3
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WL2J3XMMCDLU8

Link For Canada Shipping $4
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4Q7HBM87JQ5N

Nba
    Acdc
    Austin powes
    Batman
    Big buck hunter
    Champions pub
    Csi
    Elvis
    Family guy
    Nba fastbreak
    Ij stern
    Ironman
    Mustang
    Potc
    Rolling stone
    The simpsons stern
    Spiderman
    Sopranos
    Sherk
    Transformers
    Tron
    Ultra pin
    Viper
    Walking dead
    Wheel of fortune
    World poker tour

#256 8 years ago

Says sold out

#257 8 years ago

2nd this.

Just had the same thing happen :-/

#258 8 years ago

Damn same. I need something to hang in gameroom 2.0

#259 8 years ago

Sweet thread!

Have any Avengers or Star Trek left?

#260 8 years ago

PM sent. Nice thing you're doing here.

#261 8 years ago

I got the same message, sold out?

I would love to have these if available:
    Spiderman
    Transformers
    POTC
    Tron
    Iron Man

Thanks!

#262 8 years ago

PM Sent Thanks for dong this again!

#263 8 years ago
    Quoted from ita47:

I would love to have these if available:
    spiderman
    Transformers
    POTC
    Tron
    Iron Man
    Thanks!

Max of four I believe, you have five listed there

#264 8 years ago

If available I would love

Acdc
    Walking Dead
    spiderman
    Ij stern

Thanks!

#265 8 years ago

Bummer.

#266 8 years ago

That will teach me to use an old link and not check! apparently if you havnt sold it in 3 months it takes it out of stock for ya!

I have added them back instock and the Links are no good. Sorry guys! Order away!

#267 8 years ago

I ll send you a PM JJ, i could use a few more, Ive used all the ones i have here right now and have room for alot more

wall1.jpgwall1.jpg wall2.jpgwall2.jpg
    #268 8 years ago

Just paypaled but no box for list. Name was swain.

Tspp
    Tron
    Elvis
    Transformers
    Viper

Please and thank you

-Jim

#269 8 years ago

Payment sent with title requests in the Paypal comments. Thanks!

#270 8 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks so much!

#271 8 years ago

Payment sent
    Thanks!!

#272 8 years ago

Hint, click on the Paypal button, not the checkout button. Click the link to add a note for the seller and list your flyers before you pay, it was a little hard to spot.

#273 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Hint, click on the Paypal button, not the checkout button. Click the link to add a note for the seller and list your flyers before you pay, it was a little hard to spot.

Ah crap! I couldn't see where to leave a note at all. Please read my PM JJ.

#274 8 years ago

PM sent and payment sent.

#275 8 years ago

Payment sent
    Thanks for doing this!!

#276 8 years ago

Payment sent with my top 4 picks and alternates if they are out. Need some wall art asap!

#278 8 years ago

payment sent, thanks for doing this again.

#279 8 years ago

Payment sent - Thanks a lot!!

#280 8 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Thanks! Paypal Keeps changing things! if you leave it in the notes its very helpfull for me as I can run it right off the paypal payment, Otherwise I have to try and match persons name to pinside name ect.

#281 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Thanks! Paypal Keeps changing things! if you leave it in the notes its very helpfull for me as I can run it right off the paypal payment, Otherwise I have to try and match persons name to pinside name ect.

Sorry. I didn't know where to leave a note on pay-pal so you will have to do that for me. Please read the PM I sent when you posted this. I haven't heard back from you yet.

#282 8 years ago

Shipping to England?

#283 8 years ago

Very cool of you, payment sent!

#284 8 years ago

Payment sent for red Spider-Man. Thanks!!

#286 8 years ago

Thanks I've been looking for some flyers to add to my garage. I'll need to pick up a bunch of more older ones too, luckily they're not too expensive.

#287 8 years ago

$$ sent!

#288 8 years ago

Payment sent! I put the flyers in the notes but let me know if it doesn't come through. Last name is Marsh.

Thanks for doing this!!

#289 8 years ago

I still don't have a return PM from JJ and I was one of the first ones to order/PM him

#290 8 years ago

Im working my way through pms. This is a side thing i do ontop of my normal work. I shipped 7 packets Friday am and worked an auction all day Sat. I hope to get back on this tomorrow.

JJ

#291 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Im working my way through pms. This is a side thing i do ontop of my normal work. I shipped 7 packets Friday am and worked an auction all day Sat. I hope to get back on this tomorrow.
    JJ

I'm in no rush, so please take your time. I'm just appreciative of you for doing this at all!

1 week later
    #292 8 years ago

received mine today, will find some spots in my game room.

thank you very much for this.

bob.

#293 8 years ago

I got mine also. Thank you.

And a big Kudos for your contribution to the community.

#294 8 years ago

I got mine.
    Thank you!

#295 8 years ago

How do I miss posts like these when they come out, placed an 'order', hoping the flyers, one in particular, are still available, thanks!

#296 8 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

received mine today, will find some spots in my game room.
    thank you very much for this.
    bob.

Got mine today too thanks so much JJ!! It is so nice of you to give these away and not sell them like others do. This is why I always recommend JJ when somebody wants a U.S. distributor.

#297 8 years ago

JJ,

Can't thank you enough for the flyers. Just received them last week! Going to get them framed and hung up!

Thanks again!
    Ed

#298 8 years ago

Payment sent, fingers crossed. Thanks!

#299 8 years ago

Pm inbound!

#300 8 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

How do I miss posts like these when they come out, placed an 'order', hoping the flyers, one in particular, are still available, thanks!

I will PM you and make sure I got what you want.

JJ

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-flyers/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.