(Topic ID: 12373)

FREE - Pinball Flyers - The Return of!! More Added!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    DSC04604.JPG
    8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg
    DSC_0046.JPG
    There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 11 years ago

$$ on the way. Thanks again JJ!

#152 11 years ago

Hi JJ
    I'm still waiting on the last bach.
    Not sure what happened
    check your e-mail
    Jim

#153 11 years ago

PM sent!

#154 11 years ago
    Quoted from Liftserv:

Hi JJ
    I'm still waiting on the last bach.
    Not sure what happened
    check your e-mail
    Jim

Jim Send me a PM, with what you wanted and your address and I will get them out right away. Sorry must have gotten lost in my stacks.

#155 11 years ago

8 Packages just finished.. I'm Caught up again!

#156 11 years ago

Flyers received! Thanks as always.

#157 11 years ago

Our Good Friends At Stern Hooked up the Pinside Community Again! They Just Sent More Flyers
    I Now Have IJ4 Back instock, Stern Batman, More FG, and a new One Austin Powers!

#158 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)blockquote>

Black Knight or F-14? Awesome of you to do this by the way.

#159 11 years ago

Sorry, Neither of those at all in my drawers, guessing they got tossed long ago

#160 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Sorry, Neither of those at all in my drawers, guessing they got tossed long ago

Thanks anyways

#161 11 years ago

Sent and thankful if you still have them...

#162 11 years ago

Got mine in the mail today. What a great thing you are doing with them.
    Thanks again.

#163 11 years ago

Just received my flyers today. Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome service!!

#164 11 years ago

Thanks JJ received mine yesterday, they look great with the rest of my collection!
    Jim

#165 11 years ago

pm sent

#166 11 years ago

Thanks JJ I received mine today In mint condition.

1 year later
    #167 10 years ago

Ok So Back By popular Request.. Anyone can get in on this, Even if you got some last time. Price is up $1 Due to postage increases.

I think I might have made things more Streamline this time by using paypal Buttons

Here is a copy of the First post. I will look and see if I have any more I didn't list when I get in tomorrow. Paypal Info is at the end of this post.

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

Link For USA Shipping $3
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WL2J3XMMCDLU8

Link For Canada Shipping $4
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4Q7HBM87JQ5N

CC, CSI, 24, family guy, godzilla, sega harley davidson, shrek, viper, wof, nba, , tron, rolling stones, , nba, stern ij, BBH, UltraPin, X-Men Pro, Avengers pro, Stern Batman, Austin Powers, Metallica Pro, Metallica Prem, Star Trek pro,

Thanks,
    JJ

#168 10 years ago

Hi - Do you have POTC and TSPP by chance? Thanks

#169 10 years ago

Thanks for doing this! Any Big Buck Hunter? How about a Bally Elektra? (thought I'd ask

#171 10 years ago

Thanks! Payment sent.

#172 10 years ago

Payment sent

#173 10 years ago

I forgot to list the ones I wanted in the text box of payment screen so I sent you a PM. Thanks.

#174 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

Thanks for doing this! Any Big Buck Hunter? How about a Bally Elektra? (thought I'd ask

Almost Sure Yes on BBH no chance on Elektra

#175 10 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

Hi - Do you have POTC and TSPP by chance? Thanks

I Might have POTC... I have to look

JJ

#176 10 years ago

PM and Payment sent, thanks again for doing this.

#178 10 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks very much! Very good of you to offer these.

Terry

#179 10 years ago

PM and payment sent

#180 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Almost Sure Yes on BBH no chance on Elektra

Thanks JJ! PayPal sent! My Nephew is a big Rolling Stones fan so I'll frame it for him!
    The BBH is for my son's room!
    (In my PayPal note I asked Santa for a Playboy Flyer if there's one extra)

#181 10 years ago

pm and payment sent!

#182 10 years ago

Thanks, JJ! PayPal sent.

#183 10 years ago

Thx JJ, paypal sent!

#184 10 years ago

Thanks JJ, payment and pm sent

#185 10 years ago

Payment sent, awesome of you to do this!

#188 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

I do have BBH

#189 10 years ago

Do you have The Shadow, World Cup Soccer, or Jack-Bot? Those are really the only three that I would want.
    Either way, thanks for doing this!

#190 10 years ago

Star trek Premium by any chance?

#191 10 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Do you have The Shadow, World Cup Soccer, or Jack-Bot? Those are really the only three that I would want.
    Either way, thanks for doing this!

Sorry I don't

Quoted from harbngr:

Star Trek Premium by any chance?

To my knowledge they didnt print any of the glossy flyers for ST prem.. Just the PDF. Only game I have ever seen a glossy print for is Met Prem.

I will ask to confirm

JJ

#192 10 years ago

As of 5 Min ago I Am caught up on all order.. Wow guys Keeping me busy! Catching up on Emails and PM's now.

JJ

#193 10 years ago

Payment sent with my choices.
    Thank you.

#194 10 years ago

POTC available? Thanks

#195 10 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

POTC available? Thanks

Not at this time, I'm looking for more.

JJ

#196 10 years ago

JJ,
    I sent you a PM but havent heard back, not that im in a big hurry, but you have since posted that you were caught up and i didnt hear anything, so just wanting to make sure my pm got to you

troy

#197 10 years ago

JJ
    Thanks for doing this.
    Wally

#198 10 years ago

Very much appreciated!
    Pmt sent.
    Thank You.

#199 10 years ago

Payment and pm sent.

#200 10 years ago

I just took JJ up on his offer and donated the value of the flyers to Pythons fund in JJ's and my name. I dont mind paying for this stuff, so why not give the money to something that is good for the hobby since JJ is being nice enough not to charge for the flyers. Exspecially since people gobble up the flyers on ebay all the time

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-flyers/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.