(Topic ID: 12373)

FREE - Pinball Flyers - The Return of!! More Added!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    DSC04604.JPG
    8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg
    DSC_0046.JPG
    There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 11 years ago

I sent paypal payment to...

jjb (AT) gameexchange (Dot) biz

Will that address work? I sent you a PM as well.

#102 11 years ago

I sent a PM earlier. When I have your Paypal address, I can get the shipping paid.

Thanks, JJ.

Robert

#103 11 years ago

PM sent....thanks a ton for this!

Pete

#104 11 years ago

Thanks JJ!

Quoted from Gexchange:Let me see if I can find the list I made... Its here somewhere =(

#105 11 years ago

I'm Working my way through PM's and Payments that have been sent in for postage. I got about 40 requests yesterday so it might take me a day or two to get back to you.

Just an fyi

#106 11 years ago

10 More packets Shipped today.

#107 11 years ago

Got my flyers today. Thanks JJ!!

#108 11 years ago

Got mine Wednesday. Thanks JJ! Great thing you're offering us.

#109 11 years ago

Got mine today. Thanks JJ!

#110 11 years ago

man how did i miss this you had more flyers to give away?

any more? looking for LOTR and others.

pmed.

#111 11 years ago

Got mine flyers. Big thanks JJ!

#112 11 years ago

Got mine today Pintastic! Thanks!

#113 11 years ago

Awesome, thanks! Pm sent.

1 week later
    #114 11 years ago

Got mine yesterday. Thank you so much!

1 week later
    #115 11 years ago

Got mine awhile ago! Thanks!!

#116 11 years ago

Still waiting on mine. Paypal'd a while ago, but I figure JJ is busy selling Avengers, now.

#117 11 years ago

Still waiting on mine. Thanks for doing this JJ. These will look great in my game room.

#118 11 years ago

Is there a standard size frame that these look good in? What store sells them?

#119 11 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Is there a standard size frame that these look good in? What store sells them?

8x10". Pick a frame from anywhere that suits your style and taste.

#120 11 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

8x10". Pick a frame from anywhere that suits your style and taste.

Nope...they are standard paper size...8.5" x 11". Wal-Mart has nice cheap document frames for $2.

#121 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Nope...they are standard paper size...8.5" x 11". Wal-Mart has nice cheap document frames for $2.

Yep, sorry; typo.... That was what was meant.

#122 11 years ago

Pm sent!

thanks JJ

#123 11 years ago

I so should have jumped on this long ago...

..having said that, do you still have WOF?

Thanks in advance....

#124 11 years ago

still waiting also, 2 weeks ago.

but i know they will get here eventualy.

2 weeks later
    #125 11 years ago

Sent payment on November 20th. Still waiting for flyers. Sent a couple PM's. Was hoping to get flyers framed and on the wall in my game room.

#126 11 years ago
    Quoted from MnHotRod:

Sent payment on November 20th. Still waiting for flyers. Sent a couple PM's. Was hoping to get flyers framed and on the wall in my game room.

Same here. I sent payment mid Novemberish. I figured JJ is busy handling his Avengers business.

#127 11 years ago

Sorry guys, Ive been slammed with Xmas Retail sales and Avengers but things are starting to slow again so I'm going to try and hunker down and spend the time to get the 20 or so orders for them I have out by the end of the year.

#128 11 years ago

I paid back in November but I'm not in a hurry. I know a mans got to work in order to be able to give stuff away.

#129 11 years ago

14 Packets of Flyers went today. Sorry again guys its been nutso Christmas for me.

#130 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

14 Packets of Flyers went today. Sorry again guys its been nutso Christmas for me.

Mine arrived as expected. Already framed and ready to hang up. Thanks again!

#131 11 years ago

Flyers received! Thanks again, Gexchange!

#132 11 years ago

Got my flyers today. Thanks JJ

#133 11 years ago

wow didn't remember about that, payment was sent in november.

x-mas must be very busy, i understand that!

i know they will get here eventually.

#134 11 years ago

Any TAF flyers available?

#135 11 years ago

Thanks Josh!

8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg

#137 11 years ago

Everyone should have there fliers in the mail if you don't see them by 1/3 please pm me so I can figure out what happened. I will start taking more orders again soon.

Just need to finish catching up

#138 11 years ago

Got mine. Thanks, JJ. Side note, does Stern even print the LE flyers? I see they post them on their site, but wondered if any of those would be avaiable somewhere?

#139 11 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Got mine. Thanks, JJ. Side note, does Stern even print the LE flyers? I see they post them on their site, but wondered if any of those would be avaiable somewhere?

Ive never seen them.. Let me ask and see.

#140 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Ive never seen them.. Let me ask and see.

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Got a Fast Answer.. They only post.. Sadly they don't print them.

#141 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Got a Fast Answer.. They only post.. Sadly they don't print them.

Thanks for the quick answer. Guess I'll have to print my own.

#142 11 years ago

Got my flyers a few weeks back. Thanks again!

#143 11 years ago

Still hoping for 1 Tron flyer

Mike

#144 11 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Mike

I still have plenty of Tron flyers When I get back from my NYC trip(Friday) I will start this program up

Just didn't want to start it this week and then be gone most of next week and get behind again.

Thanks,
    JJ

#145 11 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

Mike

Me Too

#146 11 years ago

TZ
    TAF
    STTNG
    HS2
    WW
    WH20
    FT
    W?D
    BW
    DM
    BTTF
    SF2
    Airborne
    BR Black Rose
    NGG
    Popeye

#147 11 years ago

I don't have any of these.. See the first post of this thread for what I have.

#148 11 years ago

Is there a X-Men LE on in existence? If or if not Ill take the pro. Thanks

#149 11 years ago

Sopranos and NBA still left - to Canada?

1 week later
    #150 11 years ago

Ok Guys I'm Back in Town and caught up in life a bit! so this Means!!! Lets do the flyer thing again. If you have already gotten in on this and want more, thats fine with me. I only have what is listed on the list below. I do have quote a few video game flyers as well, which I will work on getting a list made up. I will ship to Canada but the Postage is a bit more so lets call it $3 for Canada and $2 for USA, this is for 3-4 flyers.

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $2 per order Fair?
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Just PM me on pinside or email me at foolds (AT) gmail (DOT) com

The List
    CC, CSI, 24, family guy, godzilla, sega harley davidson, shrek, viper, wof, nba, , tron, rolling stones, , nba, stern ij, UltraPin, AC/DC Pro, X-Men Pro, Avengers pro,

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-flyers/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.