(Topic ID: 12373)

FREE - Pinball Flyers - The Return of!! More Added!

By Gexchange

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    wall2.jpg
    wall1.jpg
    DSC04604.JPG
    8322433497_d74fbfe002.jpg
    DSC_0046.JPG
    There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
    #1 12 years ago

Ok Guys here is the deal. Ive got quite a collection of flyers from pinballs from the last few decades of pinball distributions. Didnt know they were so popular. I'm going to give them away to people who will enjoy them.. Aka PINSIDE members. BUT With a few rules.

The Rules....
    1. Only One of each flyer Per person.. I'm not going to help you sell these and make money sorry.
    2. Max of 3-4 Flyer per person.. That way others can get some
    3. You gotta pay for postage.. lets call it $3 per order Fair? $4 To Canada. Sorry only USA and Canada
    4. I'm going to stick them in an envelope between 2 pieces of card stock paper, In a minimal envelope and mark them DO NOT FOLD! but sorry if the post office screws em up =(
    5. If you are another Distro and you want a few.. I'm ok with that please just don't take em just to sell them, I want the people who get them TO ENJOY THEM.
    6. If there if I run out persons who have bought from me get first pick because that's only fair.
    7. If its not on the list POST in this thread and I will look and see if I have a few of them left.. If I have more then 3 I can spare one (I have about 10-20 more I didn't list due to low amounts)
    8. Some of these are limited quantities. I have quite a few from Stern Pinballs.

Please Use the Links Below, One for US Shipping one for Canada! Please under the order notes put which flyers you want.. I made a text box that says what flyers do you want.

Hint, click on the Paypal button, not the checkout button. Click the link to add a note for the seller and list your flyers before you pay, it was a little hard to spot.

Link For USA Shipping $3
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WL2J3XMMCDLU8

Link For Canada Shipping $4
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=H4Q7HBM87JQ5N

Nba
    Acdc
    Austin powes
    Batman
    Big buck hunter
    Champions pub
    Csi
    Elvis
    Family guy
    Nba fastbreak
    Ij stern
    Ironman
    Mustang
    Potc
    Rolling stone
    The simpsons stern
    Spiderman
    Sopranos
    Sherk
    Transformers
    Tron
    Ultra pin
    Viper
    Walking dead
    Wheel of fortune
    World poker tour

#2 12 years ago

PM sent

#3 12 years ago

Email sent, I'd love a few for my little collection or to frame...

#4 12 years ago

Sorry I just Posted the list.. Forgot the important part! To the two how already pm'ed me responses coming

#6 12 years ago

Just saw the list, never mind.

#7 12 years ago

No TSPP? No thanks.

#8 12 years ago

PM sent. Thank You.

#9 12 years ago

PM Sent too

#12 12 years ago

PM sent. Thanks for doing this!

#13 12 years ago

Thanks for doing this....I don't have any of those games or any hopes of getting them, so I won't take any away from those that do....I would like a TSPP if you run across one.

And of a course, a Mystery Castle if you have one

#14 12 years ago

PM sent, and wow thats generous!

#15 12 years ago

Got So Many PM's I killed my Cell Battery replying.. Its Charging now and I got my computer.. I believe I have replied to every one who sent me a message. If you don't see a reply from me check your email pinside is setup with as I just replied to them that way since I was working on my BlackBerry..

Should Still have Plenty of most of them left. I will start working on Mailing these tomorrow.

#16 12 years ago

Emailed you at your above address, if you do not get it PM me, would love some of these to add to my ceiling collection, what a great Pinside giveaway by a great Pinsider!!

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

a great Pinsider!

I agree...i accidently sent Gexchange more money then he needed, and he refunded me some. I appreciate his honesty. much appreciated. Thanks Josh!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Emailed you at your above address, if you do not get it PM me, would love some of these to add to my ceiling collection, what a great Pinside giveaway by a great Pinsider!!

Got It sorry! got lost when my phone died Had to remote into my work computer! Replied

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

Pin_Crazed said:a great Pinsider!
    I agree...i accidently sent Gexchange more money then he needed, and he refunded me some. I appreciate his honesty. much appreciated. Thanks Josh!

Lol I saw the $8 show up and I was thinking.. Humm I wonder If I worded that wrong! No problem! I wasn't very clear 2 bucks total! just to cover shipping =).

I'm going to be busy packing up flyers for folks tomorrow

#21 12 years ago

I gotta say.. I love your Avatar Picture, makes me smile every time I see it! Evil Happy Pinball!

#22 12 years ago

Pm was sent!

#23 12 years ago

1st 7 Just Packages Just put in the Mail! Im a Bit behind in replying but I promise I will! Also I found a Stack Of UltraPin Flyers too. So far still have the whole list.. Getting low on RFM and SWE1

#24 12 years ago

Ok Ran Out of MB Removed from list

#25 12 years ago

Found Some Star Wars Trilogy Flyers too not alot but about 10 of them

#26 12 years ago

That's very generous of you to do this... do you collect them yourfelf? If so, I can send you some you don't have in exchange for some I'd like... The one's I'd really like are BDK, Spiderman Black, Ultrapin and Tron... PM sent to add to the overload

#27 12 years ago

Thanks Joshua for doing this.

#29 12 years ago

Ok I have Replied to All Pm's and Emails again! Sorry I had to resort to Copy and paste due to the number of them I got.

I have Mailed all requests that I had paid by 10am This Morning 17 of them total so far.

Guess we are going to help keep the USPS in business =)

#30 12 years ago

Very nice of you! Thanks!

#31 12 years ago

pm sent, sweeeet! thanks!!!!

#32 12 years ago

Just Finshed the 3rd Batch of Shipments for the day! As of right now anyone who has paid is Shipped! Busy day! About 30 People So far have taken me up on my offer.

Maybe its all the envlope glue (yuck) I have injested today but it seams the Bally/Williams Flyers are better built and more durable then the DE,Sega,Stern Fliers

Also I am Out of Monster Bash, Black SpiderMan, One SWE1 Left

Still Got Plenty Of POTC, CC, Star Wars Trilogy, Most of the later model Sterns and much more. DSC_0046.JPGDSC_0046.JPG

#33 12 years ago

Thanks so much sir! I am super pumped about getting a BSM flyer! Can't wait to get that bad boy up on the wall by my red flyers (front and back) and my CAD layout from Steve Ritchie! It's my little shrine to my "grail" pin. Some day...some sweet day...

#34 12 years ago

If I have missed your PM or Email I'm Sorry I got over 60 today just on pinside mail plus about 20 more in Work Email. Please resend and I will take care of you.. If you have paid have no fear I have been double checking my Paypal account to my shipped list!

#35 12 years ago

This was so nice of you..hope you aren't licking too many envelopes not sure if you watch Seinfeld?

#36 12 years ago

PM sent,Thanks alot JJ.

#37 12 years ago

All Orders Processed as of right now!

#38 12 years ago

Still got Godzilla? I sent PM...I think...

#39 12 years ago

What a great offer. Most guys would just toss them and avoid the work involved trying to help us out.

#40 12 years ago

All caught up again! Everyone who has sent paypal should be in the mail!

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Still got Godzilla? I sent PM...I think...

Ive been trying to reply your Aol bounced back and now pinside mail dosnt like me.. Yes I do still have Godzilla Want any thing else?

#42 12 years ago

Pm sent! Thank you!!!

#43 12 years ago

Pm sent! Thank you!!!

#44 12 years ago

What a nice gesture!
    Thank you for sending mine. Much appreciated.

#45 12 years ago

you have the sopranos?

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

you have The Sopranos?

I saw a folder for it.. I will have to look tomorrow maybe!

#47 12 years ago

$ & list sent!
    Thanks again!
    Pinbell

#48 12 years ago

Wow, thank you for doing this!

I'm not collect the flyers, and I haven't got pins from your list... But for others, this offer can be very good.

Respect!

#49 12 years ago

Thanks JJ, I just got my flyers today!!!

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

northvibe said:you have The Sopranos?
    I saw a folder for it.. I will have to look tomorrow maybe!

awesome, thanks! There is a girl at work that liked the soprano's game at the bar we sometimes go to. I was going to frame the 24 for my cube neighbor and soprano's for her

There are 307 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-pinball-flyers/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.