ptero.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
P1010133.JPG
bulbs.jpg
IMG_1907.JPG
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 10 years ago

Unused 16 oz bottle of Millwax... purchased thinking it was good idea to use on newer Stern but ended up going the Novus route.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from tomaszb1:

Unused 16 oz bottle of Millwax... purchased thinking it was good idea to use on newer Stern but ended up going the Novus route.

Thanks for sharing, I''m a Novus guy, but there are plenty who prefer Millwax.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Anytime! Millwax is spoken for.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Reminds me of O'Brother......"I'm a Dapper Dan Man"

#105 10 years ago

"We thought you was a toad!"

#106 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Oh, then I have a new question.
When did the price of tip-102's go up?

He was probably joking. Tip 102's are $1 or less.

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

He was probably joking. Tip 102's are $1 or less.

I meant my remarks as jokes too.

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes again! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up rough amounts around 20-30 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com .

I've had many people offer to pay for shipping or send in a donation, that's fine & great too, I appreciate it!

Email direct please/no Pinside PM requests, I'm obviously harvesting your email for various evil reasons. And no repeat "customers" please.

Still got a few packages left. Happy pinball this weekend!

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes again!

I read that too fast at first. I thought this thread was about to get really interesting.

#110 10 years ago

finally remembered to take this to work and hang in my office.........thanks Pafasa IMG_20130621_082637_935.jpgIMG_20130621_082637_935.jpg

#111 10 years ago

Very nice! Thanks for posting the pic! So......what do you think of the new Superman Movie?

#112 10 years ago

going to see it this coming weekend with my son and grand son........late fathers day outing.........wanted to avoid some of the crowds

#113 10 years ago

I have yet to see it. Comes to the small town theater near me in a couple weeks. I'll take my two boys.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Very nice! Thanks for posting the pic! So......what do you think of the new Superman Movie?

I saw it and have some issue with, but wont mention them until you see the movie. Don't want to spoil anything for you

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

I saw it and have some issue with, but wont mention them until you see the movie. Don't want to spoil anything for you

If you can tell without spoiling, what type of issue? Story? Character? Moral? Kevin Costner?

If you have never seen any Superman film, would this issue stand?

#116 10 years ago

It wasn't bad! Nice action. You know, the usual thing...Earth in trouble, lots of buildings come down. You've seen it all before...but without Superman.

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

If you can tell without spoiling, what type of issue? Story? Character? Moral? Kevin Costner?

1. Character mostly, and part of the story....again one big issue I have really can't bring up until you see it. Sorry. I can say though that they could have done better than Costner to play Johnathan Kent.

Quoted from Pafasa:

If you have never seen any Superman film, would this issue stand?

2. I beleive it would because even if you aren't a Superman geek or fanboy or whatever you know of Superman and have a basic understanding of who he is, what he stands for etc. In my eyes and my opinion on the issue I am typing about just doesn't sit right. At least with me. I could be wrong but I've saw it with 4 other people and yes most of them are geeks like me, they had the same opinion on the issue.

Wish I could be more specific and not so cryptic but not exactly sure how to say it without giving stuff away. Let me know when you see it and I'll let you know my issues.

The movie as a whole if you know nothing about Superman was very entertaining. High action. Worth a see for anybody even if not a Superman fan.

#118 10 years ago

Thank You. I'll see how it goes for me.

#119 10 years ago

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Holders are on their way to Xanathar and Pafasa.

Wanted to let you know I finally got this. Post office messed up and it was delivered yesterday. Thanks again

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Still got a few packages left. Happy pinball this weekend!

Got my package Monday. Thanks Todd. I don't have much to offer but I think I'll have some non-led bulbs as soon as I get caught up at home. Just switched out my Ripley's with LED's.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

Wanted to let you know I finally got this. Post office messed up and it was delivered yesterday. Thanks again

Glad you got it. I'm sending the guys at the Pinball Podcast a couple to give away on their next show. Check them out. http://www.thepinballpodcast.com/

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes again! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China.

Got mine a couple days ago. Wow that was fast! Thanks so much. I will be making an order from your site soon now that I know about it.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

Free diodes again! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up rough amounts around 20-30 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com .
I've had many people offer to pay for shipping or send in a donation, that's fine & great too, I appreciate it!
Email direct please/no Pinside PM requests, I'm obviously harvesting your email for various evil reasons. And no repeat "customers" please.
I'll update this when I've sent out 20 packages.
Todd
******Bonus! if you read this far, use the word "squeegee" in your email to me and get 4 TIP-102 transistors, a $300 value!

I anticipated more than I sent and have three packages all ready to mail. Todd

#125 10 years ago

I got a set of doodles from your first offering, but I missed out on the $300 set of tip102's.....I'd take some of those off your hands.

#126 10 years ago

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You are in st Joseph MO? I was down there a few weekends ago! Wish I realized this before! I'd have tried to look you up! For some reason I though you were in Jeff City. I even started a thread the week before I went down asking pinsiders where to play in St Jo!

#127 10 years ago

And no one spoke up? Super bummer. I don't mind visitors at all, and currently have about 75 games in the basement....

#128 10 years ago

got the package! thanks toddsvec!

#129 10 years ago
Quoted from toddsvec:

I anticipated more than I sent and have three packages all ready to mail. Todd

I did send you a email via your website and nothing yet. I did it a week ago and put "squeegee" in the email. No big deal. Thanks for doing this Todd.

1 week later
#130 10 years ago

How bout a bump?

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from Huskerfan:

How bout a bump?

It's now July.

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It's now July.

Crap, did I miss a new thread?

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from Huskerfan:

Crap, did I miss a new thread?

Not to my knowledge, but you can always start one!

#134 10 years ago

Don't think a July one has been started yet. Any takers? I would love to see this continue. The first one really set the bar high.

1 week later
#135 10 years ago

Two sets are off to Finland to Pinsider Tensikka and a friend of his!

Decals arrived, thanks! And as return, I found few sets of these Cue Ball Wizard decals, PM if needed.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58342020@N08/5603449079/

#136 10 years ago
Quoted from Tensikka:

Decals arrived, thanks! And as return, I found few sets of these Cue Ball Wizard decals, PM if needed.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58342020@N08/5603449079/

Enjoy! Pics of the new decals installed would be neat to see.

#137 10 years ago

Big thanks to Brad76! Got my LAH plastic in the mail. Would live to return the favor to another pinsider but currently have nothing to offer but look forward to contributing in the very near future!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#138 10 years ago

I have a Free Truck Stop keyfob. Anyone here have that going-extinct title?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-parts-pay-it-forward-june-edition-1/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.