ptero.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
P1010133.JPG
bulbs.jpg
IMG_1907.JPG
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

How bad are they?

New balls are cheap.

#52 10 years ago

Wish I would have seen this sooner. My mother in-law is flying into Belgrade tomorrow. I'm sure she would have brought them to you.

As always, great thread! Hope to have something to offer up someday as single banana has already hooked me up with a BSD key fob. Gave it to my friend today and he was very appreciative too!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Wish I would have seen this sooner. My mother in-law is flying into Belgrade tomorrow. I'm sure she would have brought them to you.
As always, great thread! Hope to have something to offer up someday as single banana has already hooked me up with a BSD key fob. Gave it to my friend today and he was very appreciative too!

Heheh such a small world!
Thanks for the offer

#54 10 years ago

Heheh such a small world!
Thanks for the offer

Your welcome. Send us more Sarplaninac please!

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Thanks Mr Pafasa... To pay it forward, I would like to offer up a Space Shuttle manual by Williams. Its not mint but its all there including schems.. first US pm gets it free to your door!! Oh yea!

PM Sent

#56 10 years ago

where can i find the pop bumper cap wall decal to purchase?

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

where can i find the pop bumper cap wall decal to purchase?

I'll send you one. Turns out I had two extras. PM me your address. They are not for sale. I made them myself for fun.

#58 10 years ago

If you had two extra do you still have one extra pop bumper cap wall art then? I would love one.

#59 10 years ago

Space Shuttle Manual spoken for... going to beautiful Georgia, enjoy!!

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Hey Jawa! I got the NoFear poster! Thanks a bunch! It is already in a poster frame ready to hang in the game room.

I'm glad it got to you ok. I'll sure be better off on a game room wall than just sitting in a poster tube like it was at my house.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

If you had two extra do you still have one extra pop bumper cap wall art then? I would love one.

Sorry. By two extras, I meant the one zen got and then one more. Ill make some more someday but that's it for now. Glad you like it. I'm encouraged to move forward with another idea.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

I'm glad it got to you ok. I'll sure be better off on a game room wall than just sitting in a poster tube like it was at my house.

My kids love it. Now they are begging me to get a NoFear for the game room.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Sorry. By two extras, I meant the one zen got and then one more. Ill make some more someday but that's it for now. Glad you like it. I'm encouraged to move forward with another idea.

Rats! they look amazing, whatever your next idea is make me one too!

#64 10 years ago

Thanks! At this point I only make stuff I like for the fun of it and give the extras away. I have a couple other things to get finished up and then I am going to do some more with the bumper caps. Different sizes and colors. You will see them here when I am done.

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

Space Shuttle Manual spoken for... going to beautiful Georgia, enjoy!!

Oops, never mind my PM

#66 10 years ago

Free- no solder remote battery holder. I think I've given one away a month so now it's Junes turn. First to respond here send me your info. US only(sorry but shipping adds up).

image.jpgimage.jpg

#67 10 years ago

Battery holder please

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Xanathar:

Battery holder please

Dammit!

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Xanathar said:

Battery holder please

Dammit

#71 10 years ago

I'll be OK.

#72 10 years ago

Maybe I'll make one to send.

#73 10 years ago

received my wall decal from Pafasa today.....its awesome....I will add pictures after i hang it in my office cubical

#74 10 years ago

PM sent for RCT drop target decals. Will look through my stuff for items to list here.

#75 10 years ago

Glad to see some activity here. Lets keep it bumped to the top!

#76 10 years ago

Holders are on their way to Xanathar and Pafasa.

#77 10 years ago

Cool! Thanks Taylor!!

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from PurpleTophat:

PM sent for RCT drop target decals. Will look through my stuff for items to list here.

PM me your address and I will send a set out.

Two sets are off to Finland to Pinsider Tensikka and a friend of his!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Holders are on their way to Xanathar and Pafasa.

Got my holder today! What a great mod. Thanks! I have something new coming up. Ill post it when it's ready.

#80 10 years ago

Last Action Hero: I've got an NOS plastic that goes around the crane at the base. If yours is cracked, broken, or missing, I'll send it to you.

#81 10 years ago

Space Shuttle manual arrived, thanks very much Collin!

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Jdoz2 gets the bulbs!

Got my bulbs. Thanks!!

This isn't really a part, but I found this at my house and I thought someone might want it for their t2 or t3. It's yours if you want it. image.jpgimage.jpg

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Got my bulbs. Thanks!!
This isn't really a part, but I found this at my house and I thought someone might want it for their t2 or t3. It's yours if you want it.

Yea that's great! Someone will want it for sure!

That's actually very cool!

Post edited by DEWSHO : Image added. OP has delivered!!

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from DEWSHO:

Yea that's great! Someone will want it for sure!

Forgot to attach image

#85 10 years ago

I have two of the JP "dough" pterodactyls if anyone is interested in them. They do not include the attachment screws or wires, but these its a simple screw and wire can be fabricated. Take one or both. Prefer that these go to someone who owns a JP and is missing/has damaged dacs. PM please. ptero.jpgptero.jpg

Post edited by singlebanana : added pic

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from singlebanana:

They do not include the attachment screws or wires, but these its a simple screw and wire can be fabricated.

I straightened a paper clip. You could not tell the real from the homemade.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I straightened a paper clip. You could not tell the real from the homemade.

Exactly, and honestly, a paper clip is probably more sturdy.

#88 10 years ago

I have two of the JP "dough" pterodactyls if anyone is interested in them. They do not include the attachment screws or wires, but these its a simple screw and wire can be fabricated. Take one or both. Prefer that these go to someone who owns a JP and is missing/has damaged dacs. PM please.

THanks Singlebanana! Keep this thread going!

#89 10 years ago

That singlebanana is a giving guy!!

#90 10 years ago

I have a T-2.... I will take the Terminator if its still available.

THX> Nick.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

I have a T-2.... I will take the Terminator if its still available.
THX> Nick.

You got it!

#92 10 years ago

Anyone got an extra Scared Stiff Key Fob? I REFUSE to pay $30+ to Ebay for one!

#93 10 years ago

Free diodes again! I have a few thousand cheap 1N4004 diodes that I got from China. I decided not to stock them on Big Daddy as the leads are shorter than we're used to, and name brand ones are cheap enough and good quality. I'll bag up rough amounts around 20-30 and ship for free in the USA. As before, all I ask is if you visit my web site and email me from there. http://www.bigdaddy-enterprises.com .

I've had many people offer to pay for shipping or send in a donation, that's fine & great too, I appreciate it!

Email direct please/no Pinside PM requests, I'm obviously harvesting your email for various evil reasons. And no repeat "customers" please.

I'll update this when I've sent out 20 packages.

Todd

******Bonus! if you read this far, use the word "squeegee" in your email to me and get 4 TIP-102 transistors, a $300 value!

#94 10 years ago

When did the price go up on tip-102's?

#95 10 years ago

I have two of the JP "dough" pterodactyls if anyone is interested in them. They do not include the attachment screws or wires, but these its a simple screw and wire can be fabricated. Take one or both. Prefer that these go to someone who owns a JP and is missing/has damaged dacs. PM please.

I have a friend who is not on Pinside, who just got a JP missing the pterodactyls, love to get them for him if you still have them and don't mind shipping to Canada.

Thanks

Dale

#96 10 years ago

Bump

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Last Action Hero: I've got an NOS plastic that goes around the crane at the base. If yours is cracked, broken, or missing, I'll send it to you.

Mine is missing! I would love to get that from you. Is it still available? Thank you!!

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

When did the price go up on tip-102's?

maybe he meant $30 value?

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Huskerfan:

maybe he meant $30 value?

Oh, then I have a new question.

When did the price of tip-102's go up?

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

I have a friend who is not on Pinside, who just got a JP missing the pterodactyls, love to get them for him if you still have them and don't mind shipping to Canada.
Thanks
Dale

Don't mind shipping to Canada. Sending PM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Nashua, NH
$ 18.95
$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-parts-pay-it-forward-june-edition-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.