New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 52715)

FREE PARTS! Pay It Forward - June Edition

By Pafasa

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 138 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by EEE
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
IMG_20130621_082637_935.jpg
ptero.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
P1010133.JPG
bulbs.jpg
IMG_1907.JPG

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

A few months ago, Pinsider jk2171 started a thread called "Pay it Forward - Free Parts". The thread filled up quickly with posts and free part contributions from many great pinsiders. Somewhere around 470 posts and 10 pages have made it maybe a little inaccessible for those who would be new to it. Go there and read it if you have time. I bet you won't find a single negative comment in there. Just a bunch of pinball enthusiasts helping and giving. AWESOME!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-free-parts

I'd like to start that ball rolling again by offering up a set of these decals you might need. There are 5 games represented here. If you know what these are and need a set, post a pic of your game and send me a PM. I'll mail a set right out! Then, in the "Pay-it-forward" spirit, dig through your spare stuff and offer up something else!

Also, make sure to recognize the person you got the parts from when they arrive at your door or are installed in your game. Before and after pics are always great!!

This is a great thing for all of us. Lets keep it going!

Dane

IMG_1907.JPG

#2 7 years ago

Nice to know there still good people helping out....thanks Dane

#3 7 years ago

Dane is truly a blessing to this hobby.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. My main goal with this is to continue what was started by jk2171. In the thread he started, I made connections with some great pinsiders that I may not have met otherwise. I hope this was the case for many others involved and hope it will happen again in this thread.

#5 7 years ago

I've got a crapload of used but working bulbs, both 44 and 555 size free to anyone who needs/wants them. (LED guy and these things are piling up) I'll even cover US postage. Great threads!

bulbs.jpg

#6 7 years ago

Smart to start a new thread. I'll chip in.

I have the HV plexiglass shield for a Bally SDB - P/N M-1838 (no warning decal on it.) PM me if you need it.

viperrwk

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I've got a crapload of used but working bulbs, both 44 and 555 size free to anyone who needs/wants them. (LED guy and these things are piling up) I'll even cover US postage. Great threads!

I'll take some.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I'll take some.

PM me your address and I'll get them out to you!

#9 7 years ago

Dane...thanks for starting this thread! I'll see what I have laying around.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

Dane...thanks for starting this thread! I'll see what I have laying around.

Maybe you could edit your original post in the old thread with a link to this one? What do you think?

I don't feel like I started this thread, just continuing what you started. Thank You!

#11 7 years ago

I have all space shuttle plastics that are good except left sling. Yours free if you send me your broken one. (I am turning old set into wall art). All are warped but completely fixable.

#12 7 years ago

PM me your address and I'll get them out to you!

done, thanks a million!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

I have all Space Shuttle plastics that are good except left sling. Yours free if you send me your broken one. (I am turning old set into wall art). All are warped but completely fixable.

Love the idea! Can you show us a pic of your wall art?

#14 7 years ago

When it is completed sure. It will be quite sime time though. I got 4 out of commission games, a playfield swap, and a coffee table project first.

Quoted from Pafasa:

Love the idea! Can you show us a pic of your wall art?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from futurepinhead:

When it is completed sure. It will be quite sime time though. I got 4 out of commission games, a playfield swap, and a coffee table project first.

Other than that, not much to do right? I look forward to seeing it. Decorating ideas are always cool to see.

#16 7 years ago

Very cool of you. Indeed, I found the original thread to be a little 'overwhelming' with all of the posts, so I wasn't aware of exactly what was going on.

#17 7 years ago

Zippy... if you've still got some bulbs left, I could use some to finish up shopping my EM.

I don't have a stockpile of cool pinball stuff since I'm newer, but I did give away everything off my wall art project playfield in an effort to pay it forward. Great thread and great idea!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Very cool of you. Indeed, I found the original thread to be a little 'overwhelming' with all of the posts, so I wasn't aware of exactly what was going on.

We had a discussion in there about just that. Hope this gets more people involved. If it continues to grow, I think we should make a new thread for July and so on.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Zippy... if you've still got some bulbs left, I could use some to finish up shopping my EM.

PM me your address. If it's an EM I guess you just need some 44 size and not any 555?

#20 7 years ago

This isn't a part but seems appropriate. No Fear shot poster, has been hung up at some point. Free to the first response.

P1010133.JPG

#21 7 years ago

I would love that poster! PM sent! *fingers crossed*

#22 7 years ago

I have an ex-wife that's available for free. If you claim her and marry her immediately, I will even throw in some cash to sweeten the deal (and get me out of alimony!).

Pictures available upon request. Shipping and handling fees not included. Some assembly required.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I have an ex-wife that's available for free. If you claim her and marry her immediately, I will even throw in some cash to sweeten the deal (and get me out of alimony!).
Pictures available upon request. Shipping and handling fees not included. Some assembly required.

how worn is the saucer? sorry had to...

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Does she know how to cook, dig for worms and have a boat and motor. Please forward picture of boat and motor. LOL

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

how worn is the saucer? sorry had to...

Cliffy's?

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

WIWC

#27 7 years ago

Pafasa, the No Fear poster is yours. I'll get it mailed in the next few days.

#28 7 years ago

Thanks jawa! Ill post a pic of it in my pinball room! Then ill put some more stuff up for grabs since no one has bit on the first decals I put up.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I'll take some.

Quoted from blondetall:

Mailed out today

#30 7 years ago

Bumping my own thread.....Thought it would have had more traction.

#31 7 years ago

Bump for a great thread. I sent out stuff in the last thread and got some freebies as well.

#32 7 years ago

Anyone got any extra silver balls lying around, I need a couple. The shinier the better.

#33 7 years ago

Bump to the top!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Anyone got any extra silver balls lying around, I need a couple. The shinier the better.

Can you say that in a KwikiMart accent?

#35 7 years ago

.....keeping this thread going.....

If you've got some bulbs left, I sure could use a few of each!

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

If you've got some bulbs left, I sure could use a few of each!

Supply is temporarily depleted, but I'm sure it will build up again soon.

#37 7 years ago

Good to see some pinside sharing. I do not need anything currently offered but thank you anyways.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Hey kwiKi, do you want the balls I took out of the Shadow before I sold it to you?

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Can you say that in a KwikiMart accent?

I hear everything he posts in Apu's voice.

#40 7 years ago

If anyone is still looking for used/working regular 44/47 or 555 bulbs, PM me.
I also have a large ziplock bag full from LED change outs.
I'll never re-use all of them and will send some out free if wanted.

Edit -
Apologies to international pinsiders. Offer includes free shipping by USPS within the US only.
I'm not interested in setting up international shipping, even if paid by recipient.

#41 7 years ago

PM sent!

#42 7 years ago

Very sorry for the confusion I caused.
Hope you find what you need closer to home.

#43 7 years ago

PM Sent if still available!

#44 7 years ago

Jdoz2 gets the bulbs!

#45 7 years ago

Bump!!!

#46 7 years ago

Hey Jawa! I got the NoFear poster! Thanks a bunch! It is already in a poster frame ready to hang in the game room. I have this pop bumper cap wall decal to offer up. First US PM gets it. Little too pricey on the postage for this one to go over seas. The decal is like a fathead removable wall decal. It is about 16" diameter.

image.jpg image.jpg

#47 7 years ago

Dane Ill take the pop bumper cap decal, I love it!!

#48 7 years ago

Consider it yours!

#49 7 years ago

Thanks Mr Pafasa... To pay it forward, I would like to offer up a Space Shuttle manual by Williams. Its not mint but its all there including schems.. first US pm gets it free to your door!! Oh yea!

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey kwiKi, do you want the balls I took out of The Shadow before I sold it to you

How bad are they?

There are 138 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside