• Latest reply 9 years ago by seshpilot
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Hey friends, here's a few freebie parts I have available. They came from a Taxi and Diner. You'll just have to pay for shipping. PM me if interested.

1. Diverter from Diner
2. Drac decal from Taxi
3. Sound and speech chips from Diner (not sure if working or not) (U4 and U19 I believe)
4. Diverter metal housing from Diner
5. Ball eject mechanism from Diner
6. Very yellow, but fully working coffee cup from Diner
7. Rod that holds diverter from Diner

Not beautiful, but free.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG
#2 9 years ago

A buff on these metal parts would make them brand new

#3 9 years ago

I need a taxi... somebody has to have a taxi for sale around me But it needs to be a cheap, rough one so I can fix the boards, and put in a CPR backglass and playfield!

#4 9 years ago

John, they are hard to come by! I'm so happy to have found mine. Everyone wants to buy it off me but they just don't sell for enough $$ for me to part with. It is a fantastic game.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

John, they are hard to come by! I'm so happy to have found mine. Everyone wants to buy it off me but they just don't sell for enough $$ for me to part with. It is a fantastic game.

Agreed. I'm happy to have mine but won't part with it. Not really because of the money, but mainly an all around fun game for everyone to enjoy. Easy to understand and cool music!

#6 9 years ago

Hey John,
I bought my old one back from Mike in Muncie a couple weeks ago. Gonna be selling the one you saw at my house.

#7 9 years ago

I paid $400 for my last Taxi. SHIPPED to the nearest Forward Air terminal! Of course, that was 10 years ago. Those were the days, the guy had sat on it for over a year, and told me he would take $400 shipped for it, but I'd also have to buy his buddy lunch to drive him to forward air.

Sometimes, I miss those days

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I paid $400 for my last Taxi. SHIPPED to the nearest Forward Air terminal! Of course, that was 10 years ago. Those were the days, the guy had sat on it for over a year, and told me he would take $400 shipped for it, but I'd also have to buy his buddy lunch to drive him to forward air.
Sometimes, I miss those days

John, how'd you like to double your money? Shipped, of course but I will include lunch.

#9 9 years ago

I sold it years ago... back early in my collecting career, I was constantly swapping in and out, to try and get to the 'best' games.

I'll say this much.. I think a lot of the 'stepping stones' were better than the 'best' games.

Don't miss MM. Taxi, Radical and I500? Yes, I miss them!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I sold it years ago... back early in my collecting career, I was constantly swapping in and out, to try and get to the 'best' games.
I'll say this much.. I think a lot of the 'stepping stones' were better than the 'best' games.
Don't miss MM. Taxi, Radical and I500? Yes, I miss them!

John, any chance you'd be interested in my TAF as a trade for your TZ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
PinSound

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-parts-2-a-good-home and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.