Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-597.jpg
image-22.jpg
image.jpg
20150223_175810.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Free to good home - 1948 Gottlieb Cinderella machine.

I believe the machine to be complete, but have never set it up. Game in good shape except some wear in flipper area and fair/poor backglass (Shay makes a repro and I have one I would sell).

Game must be picked up in Lafayette, Colorado by March 23rd.

I'll post some pictures later today.

#2 9 years ago

someone is going to get a nice deal here...

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

someone is going to get a nice deal here...

If someone wants to make shipping arrangements, that's OK. But then "free" becomes "about $400".

#4 9 years ago

Looks like someone local is going to take the game.

To the others interested in shipping the game, I will get back with you in order if it doesn't work out.

#5 9 years ago

Pm sent in regards to the Shay backglass

--Jeff

#6 9 years ago

It would sure look nice on this

20150223_175810.jpg20150223_175810.jpg
#7 9 years ago

Oooh, yes it would.

I may have spoken too soon about the repro backglass - my wife may not want it sold. I'll let you know. Didn't realize Shay was out of stock.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Oooh, yes it would.
I may have spoken too soon about the repro backglass - my wife may not want it sold. I'll let you know. Didn't realize Shay was out of stock.

Lots of other sweet repro backglasses out there to hang up as art, maybe Jeff will buy your wife the one of her choosing. I need Jeff to get this glass so I can have some competition in the woodrail division at tpf

#savecindy

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Free to good home - 1948 Gottlieb Cinderella machine.
I believe the machine to be complete, but have never set it up. Game in good shape except some wear in flipper area and fair/poor backglass (Shay makes a repro and I have one I would sell).
Game must be picked up in Lafayette, Colorado by March 23rd.
I'll post some pictures later today.

Would you be willing to go a little lower? Maybe -$100.

#10 9 years ago

Is this an auction? I bid -$150!

1 week later
#11 9 years ago

Cinderella is off to her new home.

Thanks to all who expressed interest.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#12 9 years ago

Someone got an awesome deal. That's a game I'd like to find.

Steve

#13 9 years ago

Sad to see it go - but I just didn't have space for it in the game room. I originally acquired it when I thought my basement was going to be more of a history of pinball collection rather than an actual living space.

Better for it to go to someone that will appreciate it than to just have it sit in storage.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-machine-gottlieb-cinderella and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.