(Topic ID: 331966)

Free Kids Pinball Machine Kit at Home Depot

By vid1900

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E037A32B-BFEC-43BC-A61A-02A2849CE8CF.jpeg
    13046755 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

I saw that the free March 4th HD kids workshop is a pinball machine.

https://www.homedepot.com/workshops/

13046755 (resized).jpg13046755 (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

If you don't want to go to the store, they will send you the kit for $5 to cover shipping.

Sometimes the kits are stacked up at the entrance of the store a few days ahead/after the Workshop date and you can just take a few.

You can build them at the workshop, or you can take it home.

If you build it there, they supply all the tools, and your kids get a HD orange apron and a free hammer

#3 1 year ago

You gotta B kidding???

#5 1 year ago

Hello pinball resource?

Yeah I got this game I built last week at the Home Depot and I’m having a problem…I think I need a part for it…

#6 1 year ago

My kid had fun with this. He wants to keep it next to our real pins. Lots of dads telling their kids “ok put the paddles on” and my kid was like “dad that’s not what they’re called!”.

And he was mad the ball wasn’t shiny steel.

E037A32B-BFEC-43BC-A61A-02A2849CE8CF.jpegE037A32B-BFEC-43BC-A61A-02A2849CE8CF.jpeg

#7 1 year ago

Did this with my son, who is l just under 2. He loves this "pinball" and will not put it down. I still haven't hit the 50pts and I'm kinda tempted to mod it. Apparently this one monthly Home Depot had a lot of buzz.

#8 1 year ago

Sold out online, may have to swing in and see if any kits are still available

#9 1 year ago

Did it with my three boys yesterday. It was cool. My youngest is 3 and has played the heck out of it.

#10 1 year ago

One of my buddies grabbed one of these for me. I can’t wait to build it with my daughter.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-kids-pinball-machine-kit-at-home-depot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.