Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Sijcolo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Avengers HULK Shooter Rod (resized).jpg
20180204_115250 (resized).jpg
100_0194 (resized).JPG
100_0185 (resized).JPG
20180201_145500 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

We have 3 wolverine and 5 hulk shooter rods. Each may have some paint chip or other imperfection.

Post claiming which one you want so we can keep track and send a PM with address if you'd like one. Please only ask for one if you have the game(s) and will use it and not just hoard it

Note: INTL Shipping is $10 - forgot about this. Still cheaper than what we will actually pay to ship it anyways.

20180201_145500 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

i dont have a game for these but that is super cool of you to offer them up for free!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

We have 3 wolverine and 5 hulk shooter rods. Each may have some paint chip or other imperfection.
Post claiming which one you want so wr can kep trsck and send a PM with address if you'd like one

I'll take a wolverine one please for my xmen

#4 1 year ago

Wolverine Please as requested by PM

#5 1 year ago

Update:
1 Wolverine left
7 Hulk left - found 2 more while cleaning the shop lol

#6 1 year ago

ILL take a wolverine.
Thanks

#7 1 year ago

Agreed, i dont own a game that would benefit.
Great of you to offer these up!!

#8 1 year ago

I’ll take a Wolverine if any left for my LE.

#9 1 year ago

Bump for anyone that might still own an avengers

#10 1 year ago

Classy wish I had one of those games!

#11 1 year ago

Agreed. Awesome that you're giving these away.

#12 1 year ago

All the wolverine's are spoken for it looks like.

So, 7 hulks left.

#13 1 year ago

I’ll take a Hulk please. I’ll send a PM.

#14 1 year ago

Hulk please pm sent

#15 1 year ago

As good as a Hulk shooter rod would look on my Star Wars, I’ll leave these for the Avengers fans. Very cool that you’re doing this!

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

Hulk please pm sent

Love my Avengers #19 out of 250 Blue Limited Edition I bought NIB . Gomez designed a winner In my book.New 1.7 code is great . Black Widow Ramp skill shot is still one of the best ever . Pm sent . Thanks a Million !! Rob

100_0185 (resized).JPG

100_0194 (resized).JPG

#17 1 year ago

PM sent for Hulk, will look great on my Avengers Hulk LE

#18 1 year ago

I don't have but my dad has a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk and I know he would love this. Let me know if I would qualify and thank you VERY much for the consideration.

#19 1 year ago

We would like a Hulk if you have any left THX.... PM sent. You Rock. THX>

#20 1 year ago

I would take a hulk if any are left

Thanks

#21 1 year ago

Ok I got them all boxed up. We have 1 hulk and 1 wolverine left.

* I replied to everyone who has one coming. If you sent a PM but didnt get a reply it is because you didn't send an address, as requested, and I don't have time to reply to everyone and get an address etc.

#23 1 year ago

PM with address sent for the last Hulk. Thanks

#24 1 year ago

I sent a pm with information but never got a reply.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

Ok I got them all boxed up. We have 1 hulk and 1 wolverine left.
* I replied to everyone who has one coming. If you sent a PM but didnt get a reply it is because you didn't send an address, as requested, and I don't have time to reply to everyone and get an address etc.

Thank you for your effort . I did send you a very nice thank you PM within a few hour after your offer . I included with my PM First and last name and full address . I was number HULK # three pinsider to request for the HULK SHooter . But I did not get a response .

#26 1 year ago

I was in such a hurry to type I did not add address,o well enjoy all who recieved them,I love my hulk

#27 1 year ago

All of the shooters are boxed and spoken for ready for pickup tomorrow! Sorry for anyone who missed out. I got a tonnnn of PMs about these so had to go through and only do the ones who sent an address.

20180204_115250 (resized).jpg

#28 1 year ago

Thank you James at PinballBulbs for my (FREE) HULK Shooter Rod . It showed up today and will today Friday . Will install after the 2018 PyeongChang Olympic opening ceremony 2/9/2018 . Thank you so much ! Peace Go Team USA

Avengers HULK Shooter Rod (resized).jpg

#29 1 year ago

Received mine as well and will be installing this weekend. I did some touch up with color sharpies and it looks good. Thank you very much!

#30 1 year ago

Sweet, glad they are arriving! Some are better than others, few were pretty knicked up bad imo, but a few were also pretty much good as new minus one tiny defect

#31 1 year ago

I also received mine, thank you. I'm going to touch it up and intall it. Thanks again my boys are excited.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.00
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 279.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside