5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by edcianci
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.

it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.

i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.

we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.

i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.

there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.

thanks ed

2 months later
    #7 4 years ago

now that the next show is pintastic i figured i would bump this as it's still available. i will post it in the pintastic thread once i figure out which one is the actually thread everybody reads for the show. thanks ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-house-stay-around-pintastic-time-for-families-near-pintastic?tu=edcianci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.