51 days ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by Spencer
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 51 days ago

i have 2 houses on my property and one is the game room house - the last 7 years or so it has been used by divorced friends who needed a place to stay - for the first time in a while it's vacant - anyway i am offering this out to families who are from another state or country and want to make it a family vacation.

it's available for week before pintastic, the week of, and the week after if you want to do a new england family vacation (so any of those days you need) - it's free - i don't charge anybody - it's 40 minutes (maybe closer) to pintastic - it's 1440 sq feet - i bedroom, 1 large room with 20 or so games, kitchen, living room, full bathroom, 2 couches for kids and it's a separate house. I only ask you respect it and treat it better then your own home.

i would even let you borrow one of my toasters (scion xb car) if you needed a 2nd car for the family. as long as you don't mind driving a car with 300k plus miles as i have 3 of them and they are all over 300k.

we are 45 minutes from newport, 45 from boston, 3 hours to new york/new jersey. 3 hours from white mountains in new hampshire, 3 hours from maine, 1 hour from cape cod.

i would really like a family in there, but if you have 3 or 4 guys who want to come from another country that is also ok. please don't get offended if i get 10 requests and i choose somebody else. it's also ok for pets as long as they are trained. to get into this house requires walking up about 15 steps - so if you are fragile it's not for you. somewhere on here is a picture of the WOZ at the bottom of the stairs.

there are also pictures of the inside of this house on pinside also as it holds a lot of my games.

thanks ed

#2 51 days ago

mighty kind of you.

#3 51 days ago

What a generous thing to do. It's awesome that there are people left who would do something so awesome for a stranger for the love of a hobby. Two thumbs up, Ed.

#4 51 days ago

Kudos to you!

#5 51 days ago

Edsthebest

#6 51 days ago

Kudo's to you, no chance Id have the balls to offer this up to complete strangers...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 319.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 18.95
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 19.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 12.50
    Hardware
    CPR Playfields
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Lit Frames
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 27.99
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside