Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6363_SFPins_0584f.jpg
    Screen_shot_2013-08-07_at_10.58.12_AM..png
    fgwshirts.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

yeah lineup changes but current lineup is always posted here: http://pinballmap.com/bayarea/?by_location_id=2405 - if anyone is visiting on Wed nights, certain Wed nights are our league night - you can drop in just to play one day too and it's a great group of folks! (League info can be found on the SFPD site: http://www.sfpins.org/1.html )

And remember to support FGW by buying one of their rad pinball t-shirts or hoodies.

#14 10 years ago

Molly, do you guys have shirts for Pins & Needles? There aren't enough cool pinball shirts

#17 10 years ago

Oh yeah just a tip, if you go there during the day (especially early) and machines aren't turned on, they just do that to save on power. You can turn on the machines to play them. Most power switches are on the bottom towards the front/right so just flip that switch. There's usually one or two machines out of order and they'll have an Out of Order sign on them (a la Wreck it Ralph) - otherwise have fun!

#20 10 years ago

I'm not sure which ones are in stock but the hoodie is also sweet!

Here's the shirts (the one on the right is the more recent one so more likely to be in stock). I wish I had a hot model to show them off better than just laying them on my floor to photograph with my phone

What do the T-shirts look like? I'll probably get one there next time.

fgwshirts.jpgfgwshirts.jpg

#21 10 years ago

FYI there's a tournament on Saturday at FGW too (and free beer and chicken!)

Screen_shot_2013-08-07_at_10.58.12_AM..pngScreen_shot_2013-08-07_at_10.58.12_AM..png

#23 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

=(
    Already have plans for Sat. Hoping for more advanced notice next time...
    -mof

yeah I don't think I can make it either, but we'll see (got a photoshoot down south of SF)

#25 10 years ago

Nice! I got there late after my photo shoot but ran into some regulars repping:

6363_SFPins_0584f.jpg6363_SFPins_0584f.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-gold-watch-rules?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.