10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Low_End_Rotisserie.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

Spooky, I would love to have a set of decals for my Sharpshooter restoration - It's almost done now. I will PM you.

Low_End_Rotisserie.jpgLow_End_Rotisserie.jpg

3 weeks later
#17 10 years ago

I have a set of nine decals from Spooky that I may be able to send someone. They are awesome but I may not use them. This has nothing to do with the quality of the work. My originals were dirty around the edges, and I trimmed the clear border back with an exacto knife. I'm on the fence about peeling them off. They are not factory fresh, but very nice and they are original and complete. I need a month or two to make up my mind on this.

Note, the originals are on clear rather than red printed. Spooky absolutely nailed the color with his red print. The originals allow quite a bit of backlight to come through the drop target which a red field printed decal will block.

To those who are breaking their drops: I've basically completed the restoration and clearcoat and have played 100+ games with no issues. The original flipper coils are not that strong and seem well matched to the game. Make sure you've got the original coil spec's.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-game-plan-sharpshooter-drop-target-decals?tu=TopJimmyCooks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.