6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Luzur
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0778 (resized).JPG
    20171014_143255[1] (resized).jpg
    20171014_143243[1] (resized).jpg
    20171014_143228[1] (resized).jpg
    20171016_122328[1] (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Hi, I will give this RARE game, Williams single flipper, RAG MOP, to a person who will promise to fully restore the game. I've had it for a long time, and since it isn't restored yet, and I refuse to part it out. The backglass is in excellent shape and has been clearcoated. The plafield has some delamination bottom center, cabinet fairly solid. I want to get it into the hands of someone who has the commitment, and will appreciate it, and will expect to see a completion photo. I am willing to bring the game to the chicagoland November show at no cost. If that is you, message me. Thanks

20171016_122328[1] (resized).jpg20171016_122328[1] (resized).jpg

20171014_143228[1] (resized).jpg20171014_143228[1] (resized).jpg

20171014_143243[1] (resized).jpg20171014_143243[1] (resized).jpg

20171014_143255[1] (resized).jpg20171014_143255[1] (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

LarryB,

You are the kind of Pinsiders that really appreciates pinball. Giving a game away free is something not seen these days. If I were close by I would take it off your hands. Restored pins are the best. A Williams Lady Luck cabinet I restored, working on the mechanics now.

Kickout

IMG_0778 (resized).JPGIMG_0778 (resized).JPG

1 month later
    #3 6 years ago
    Quoted from LarryB:

Hi, I will give this RARE game, Williams single flipper, RAG MOP, to a person who will promise to fully restore the game. I've had it for a long time, and since it isn't restored yet, and I refuse to part it out. The backglass is in excellent shape and has been clearcoated. The plafield has some delamination bottom center, cabinet fairly solid. I want to get it into the hands of someone who has the commitment, and will appreciate it, and will expect to see a completion photo. I am willing to bring the game to the chicagoland November show at no cost. If that is you, message me. Thanks

Larry I just am buying my first pins. (EM's) and talk about wood rail a lot also. But like the first poster I am several states away in Indiana and have not done a restore pin yet. I did see the photos and that will be a timely project to get done. Wish I could have it but understand wanting to keep it whole. Wish you the best and good luck!

#4 6 years ago

Neat game and a super cool offer.

1 week later
    #5 6 years ago

WOW ... Really nice game ... Can see why you don't want it parted out ... I am not skilled enough to restore it > but sure someone on here will take you up on your generous offer !

#6 6 years ago

I would take you up on the offer since ive discovered a minor fetish of helping EM and other pinballs come alive again, but the cost of travelling to the US and back home to Europe with a pinball....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-em-pinball-gamerestoration-project?hl=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.