Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bonzo71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20181118_163709[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163701[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163653[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163644[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163635[1] (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Free early Bally and GTB SS Boards for repair FREE

Added: 2018-11-18 21:57:31 UTC • Ended: December 1st, 2018
    Condition: Used, fair condition

Price

$ 0 (Firm)

Price is firm

I'm trying to clean out my basement, a difficult task for a hoarder, and have a box of early Bally and Gottlieb solid state boards I'd like to give away for free to someone who will actually use them. I will not ship. I'm located in SE Pa zip 19015. If these are not claimed in the next 10 days..they go into the trash.

Item photos

20181118_163635[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163644[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163653[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163701[1] (resized).jpg
    20181118_163709[1] (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bonzo71's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to bonzo71's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Boothwyn, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

I would take them if you would ship them. Could always put them in a flat rate PO box. But I understand not wanting to ship them.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

I would take them if you would ship them. Could always put them in a flat rate PO box. But I understand not wanting to ship them.

Maybe someone nearby can pick them up for you? It's getting to a point in my life where my hoard is making things difficult. Based on what I see around here, I'm not the only one..lol Before I totally purge, I figure I'm going to at least try to get some stuff to people than can use it.

#4 5 years ago

Great deal for someone. I would use them but being 2.5 hours away. I do have a cousin 30 minutes away...IF no one claims them PM me and he would drive out to you (IE don't go the trash route).

#5 5 years ago

Take someone up on their offer to pay for the shipping. They can be saved.

#6 5 years ago

Pinside map shows 40+ members with a 30 minute drive. I'm only about 1 mile off of I95 so anyone driving between Philadelphia and Wilmington DE could easily pick them up.

#8 5 years ago

And responded to. tomdrum has first dibs..

1 week later
    #9 5 years ago

Tomdrum could not arrange pickup. These are still available. If nobody arranges to pick these up by 12/5. I'll throw them out. All of the local collectors I know are into EMs and we really have no use for these.

#10 5 years ago

I'm also seeing if I can donate these to pinball gallery, but will keep the add up until I receive a response.

#11 5 years ago

Throw them into a box, add tape, go to FedEx store with my address and ship them. I'll PayPal you the shipping and a little for your troubles. I'll send you a check, venmo, whatever. Probably not iTunes gift cards but let's make it happen!

#12 5 years ago

someone could send you a box with a return shipping label in it, just switch labels?

#13 5 years ago

How about this bargain. I could send you two boxes, one inside the other. One of which you could use to pack and send the boards to me. The second you could fill with items you want to have renewed, reused or recycled giving them a purpose (nothing organic or illegal of course and return that back to me as well. This would be a win/win/win I would get some boards to refurbish. You would be rid of them as clutter and give the other stuff a good home. That way you are still giving them away for free and technically not shipping them if I am the creator of the labels.

#14 5 years ago

To @bonzo71...I have a free box full of good original parts for 1970s era EMs...unless you pick them up within 12 minutes of this post they are going in the trash.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

To bonzo71...I have a free box full of good original parts for 1970s era EMs...unless you pick them up within 12 minutes of this post they are going in the trash.

I haven't visited this topic in a couple days. I'm catching up on the comedy. Pinsider kraken36 just picked up the boards. Based on our conversation, it seems they went to a good home and will eventually get back into games.

I hate our local post office. They have long lines and limited hours. It's so bad that there is a store in the same plaza that, for a fee, will allow you to drop off usps packages and they will bring them down to mail them.

I know what these were worth in the marketplace. I was doing something nice with two very minor conditions. I'd love to see more people giving away parts they know they will never use. If they want to put a 10 day limit on it..so be it. It would be their stuff just like this was mine.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-early-bally-and-gtb-ss-boards-for-repair-free and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.