Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jkroeck25
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Black Hole project pin. Dissasembled but complete with all parts. I was repairing head and cabinet with plans to repaint and stencil. Playfield is in decent shape. Lower playfield partially disassembled for cleaning but complete with all parts. I just don't have the room at home for a project this size. Pick up only, near Lancaster PA. Pm me for more info.

#2 8 years ago

If only you were in MI. You will make someone's day!

#4 8 years ago

PM sent.

#5 8 years ago

I got mine from hellertown they must breed in PA! Nice offer. I should jump on it.

#6 8 years ago

First, I guess, I would have to drive into the Unknown!

#7 8 years ago

Game is being picked up tomorrow. Those were the fastest responses, to one of my ads, ever.

#8 8 years ago

Thanks for the fast response and sorry I missed out on it. Kudos to jkroeck for giving away a fantastic game and making someone's holiday!!!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

First, I guess, I would have to drive into the Unknown!

There, now everyone knows.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Ottawa, ON
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-black-hole-project and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.