1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Kingston
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5124 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5123 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5122 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5120 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5119 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

I was going to restore this game, but hurricane Ian had other plans. The game was completely flooded and is now beyond my help. I'm offering free to anyone who wants to come pick it up (it's in Fort Myers, FL). If nothing else, it's good for parts. I have a spare scoreboard for it, as well as a spare ball kick assembly. PM me if interested; I've added some photos of it, post flood.
    IMG_5119 (resized).jpgIMG_5119 (resized).jpgIMG_5120 (resized).jpgIMG_5120 (resized).jpgIMG_5121 (resized).jpgIMG_5121 (resized).jpgIMG_5122 (resized).jpgIMG_5122 (resized).jpgIMG_5123 (resized).jpgIMG_5123 (resized).jpgIMG_5124 (resized).jpgIMG_5124 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

That sucks man. Hopefully the person who takes you up on your awesome offer does this machine justice as its a super cool piece of history. I'm guessing this is the least of your worries now. Hopefully you can bounce back after Ian.

#3 1 year ago

I have one but if closer, I'd be picking her up.
    It may take a little time, but it looks to be very saveable..
    I'm sure someone will be willing to pick it up and put
    some time into it..

#4 1 year ago

I also have a 1959 United 3-way shuffle alley, a South Park pinball, Cosmic Monster tabletop video game, and two 1935 Mills' Castle front slot machines. I had started the restoration of the 3-way, but now I'm not sure it can be saved--all of the wires are corroded. The South Park and Cosmic Monster are likely lost causes too (this was a saltwater flood) after being submerged in 6 feet for 12 hours.

These were my dad's machines (he was in the repair business from the 50's through the 80's). The slot machines can be fixed; but will take a lot more time and work now.

This was just the games; I lost all my tools, both cars, and a mountain of other things we were storing downstairs.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/free-1967-chicago-coin-all-american-baseball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.