(Topic ID: 212959)

Fredericksburg VA League

By davisjl1979

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davisjl1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking to start a league in Fredericksburg. Any intereest. I’ve got Strangeways Brewery willing to host. They have 2 games and the operator is willing to bring in more.

Whaddya say Virginia?

#4 6 years ago

jsaice, there are few other breweries in the area.

Anyone interested, please send me a private message and I will pass my contact info over.

Strangeways is offering Monday or possibly Wednesday night. I went there last night and there is plenty of space. The Manager seemed ok with everything. Next step us probing for interest.

Fat Boys Burgers & Bar B Que 451 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 might be getting a few more games also. If that works out, then it could possibly be an alternate location.

#6 6 years ago

Strangeways has Metallica pro, mustang, and soon to have a NASCAR.

Metallica is great but mustang feels cheap. Never played nascar but it got horrible reviews.

I’m buying a DIaled In LE soon, and probably a POTC or a AFMr later this year. Maybe I should just wait and host at my place.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davisjl1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fredericksburg-va-league?tu=davisjl1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.