10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Doot77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0923132017.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssbodyman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

So as some of you know I picked up a couple games a few weeks ago and needed to sell two to make room for them. I wanted to sell my Blackout and X-Files, I found out a friend was wanting to get his first pin so I offered them to him first and of course when he came to look at them He really wanted to buy my Freddy. I told him it was not for sale and that he should just buy one of the others to see if he was cut out for owning a pin and all the "fun" that goes along with it.
    Anyway after a few days of thinking about it and me dropping my price he decides to make me an offer to buy all three with the agreement that I would get Freddy back for what he paid if he didnt like it. I have regretted letting it go ever since and he has shown no sign of tiring of it yet.
    So last night I happened to see an ad for a Freddy for sale and contacted the seller as fast as I could. After a days worth of back and forth emails I am happy to say it is sitting in my garage. It is not as nice as the one I let go but should clean up pretty nice. This one is staying for good It is just a different enough of a game that I really missed it for the few short weeks it was gone. I am so happy I just had to share it with people who understand.

0923132017.jpg0923132017.jpg

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from rockotaco1:

I have heard that FREDDY was kind of a bad pin though

Yeah, dont believe everything you here. Its not for everybody but that is what keeps them cheep! I really like it, its pretty simple in design but is one of those games that you want to keep around for a change of pace. Plus I have a thing for the horror titles but refuse to pay more than 2 grand for a pin so it fits the bill nicely

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from OCD_pinball:

How much may i ask?

How much what ? How much do I love the game?...I love it this much(arms are stretched all the way apart)

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Doot77:

I guess you got it then

Hell yeah I got it

Quoted from Doot77:

congrats I guess.

Thanks, I think. Even though that sounds like something you might say to a 16 year old after you find out she is pregnant, Ill still take it as sincere.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ssbodyman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddys-home-for-good-this-time?tu=ssbodyman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.