IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyf1965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#169 8 years ago

I LED my freddy. One strange thing is the tv doesnt not like a color changer there. Even one from cointaker. Mostly stays one color.

4 months later
#270 7 years ago

If the head flashers arent working then one flasher on back glass is out too. Think it is the pinball flasher. This is easy fix you have blown power transistor on board. You should be able see it. It probably burnt.

2 weeks later
#285 7 years ago

Does it come painted and screw holes all in same place? Is it bolt right in?

3 weeks later
#296 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballman3:

Hello all, i have posted in the regular part but have got no response. Just wandering if anyone here might have experienced a problem with your freddy like i am having with mine. Mine seems to play fine and all works well. The problem i am having is at the end of each game it scores like 100 million or more when it should not. I can lose the balls on purpose and say only score 6 million and at the end of the game it will give me 100 million or more. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

If it's not saying jackpot all the time. I would check the service menu. See what switch stuck closed. Maybe your soles switches are closed or to close and constintly open and closing. I have a Freddy it's in pretty good shape.

#297 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

black paint was pretty thick and would have taken forever to sand, so I took my dremel to it and lightly ground the surface. I'm thinking maybe I don't need to paint it, the black marks left behind give it a nice tempered dirty look. Photos:

This example looks pretty nice. Maybe, add claw marks on door.

#303 7 years ago

Ok you are right it seems to be a bit extra scoring. That is sorta close to how mine works too, I thought it was collecting or showing all bonuses to get you pumped up. I will have friend watch your video.

#304 7 years ago

Yes, I have a Freddy too. I will get back with you. Hope I can help. I think that is normal. It's always ok to ask questions. Their are good people here to help with concerns. Did you see the TNT you tube video on refurb the claw flipper? The lexon or plexy glass is pretty tough, you can find at Lowe's get the red label is tough. Under 6 bucks. Cut new finger's on band saw.

3 months later
#325 7 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I bought mine in 2005 and it did have the original glove intact. Fast forward 11 years and it finally broke off. Funny thing is i refused to let anyone use it, and it broke a blade just flipping the glove after the ball passed it (or at least thats what my 9 year old told me)

Pinball resource, steve young has replacement gloves for sale, too. Less expensive than marcos. He is also the go to guy for Gottlieb parts. Anything from one decal to springs, a great source for advice and questions can be answered. If you order a ring kit from steve it will be much more accurate than if you order one from marcos. Alot of machines the book is wrong for rubber ring sizes. Freddy is one of them.

8 months later
#410 6 years ago
Quoted from jnoelo1225:

Hello All!! My husband and I just bought the Freddy pinball machine and LOVE IT!!!! But it just so happens that right when we figured out the rules the left upkick decided to stop working... A few days ago we noticed the boiler room door wasn't opening all the way and the ball is getting stuck which causes the machine to malfunction. Is there a direction you can point me and my husband in to fix the upkick part? Or how to fix this problem with the boiler room door? Thank you so much and we're so exciyed to be apart of this forum...

On your vertical upkicker problem. I would first check the the wires that are soldered on the coil. Maybe one wire just fell off/ came loose. Then check test the fuses. In your Manuel it will have a a list of what each fuse is for.

3 years later
#696 2 years ago

They are not so bad to repair. Lowe’s sells Lexon plastic/plexiglass, cut to match. Cut slot in old glove band saw epoxy new blade in paint with silver paint. Freddy is a great game. Wish I still had mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

5,400 (OBO)
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonyf1965.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club?tu=tonyf1965 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.