IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-newbie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#773 2 years ago

Good Afternoon,
I just purchased a NOES Pin a few months back and love it. I know it is an older game but are there any MOD's out for this title still? Can you upgrade it to a Color DMD? It already has LED lights. Who makes the Custom instruction cards? Love to hear an see pictures of what you all have done with your Freddie's.

Any Playfield MOD suggestions?

#freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street

#779 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Yes you can. Just buy the Stargate or the Gottlieb Sigma kit. You would only have the single color Sigma ROM available now, but you can change the display to any color you want until it is colorized. Same goes for any other Gottlieb system 3 game.
You would need to get rid of the red paint for the color to come through. This will help.

Any chance anyone has an video footage of the Color DMD? I think its around $400 or so. Would love to see a video before spending the cash. Thanks

1 month later
#793 2 years ago

2 Questions:

What is the latest code for Freddy? I'm assuming that I will find it on the start up menu

Also has anyone else had an issue with the boiler room door getting stuck? Sometimes it gets stuck halfway up and other times at the top. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue and what they did to resolve it. Thanks

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from sotrab:

who knows how I can get a Freddy TV mod for my Nightmare Pinball game?

I would love to know this answer as well.

#801 2 years ago
Quoted from dgamboa1988:

Here’s a look at my $35 Amazon purchase for my Freddy. Just used Velcro to attach. Also added DIY stadium lights to mine because this game is stupid dark.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Did you test the car out anywhere else on the playfield? How did you bolt the car down? Thanks

#freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street

#805 2 years ago

What Bulb is this that goes in the upper number?

27E6A68E-C90B-485C-9BDD-4E6192947EFB (resized).jpeg27E6A68E-C90B-485C-9BDD-4E6192947EFB (resized).jpeg9E6DAF1D-E094-49C8-892B-A6D3940C498E (resized).jpeg9E6DAF1D-E094-49C8-892B-A6D3940C498E (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#809 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Just got this mint freddy today. Is the only one I have found that doesn't have wear all over the playfield. So needless to say I ordered a playfield protector before I got home. This baby will never leave the collection. And it feels so good to be back in this awesome club.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats... Do you know where the previous owner got the house or TV from? Thanks

4 weeks later
#826 2 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

Make sure you order a playfield protector ASAP as these gottliebs paint will literally flake off and there is no replacement playfields ever being made. Was the 1st thing I ordered for mine and happily installed it with no issues at all. Mine is in immaculate condition as well.

Where is a good place to pick up a playfield protector?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-newbie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club?tu=pinball-newbie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.