IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjjjjs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#497 5 years ago

I've been after a freddy for a while now and finally got one a couple months ago. Machine was non functional in half a dozen different ways so I found myself spending some quality time with the system 3 board set. Happy to say that I sorted all the issues and the game plays great!

One thing that really bugged me from day one was the vacuum formed Freddy's house which looks nothing like the house in the films. A few hours (okay, a lot of hours) of modeling, 3d printing and painting resulted in the house pictured below. Could have taken a better picture...but I'm having too much fun playing the game to remove the glass right now!

freddyhouse (resized).jpgfreddyhouse (resized).jpg
1 week later
#504 5 years ago
Quoted from creepshows:

JJJJJS That thing is amazing! Ever consider making more? Also, I saw another owner stick a "flame bulb" inside the house in a video and I thought that was perfect for that piece. Another awesome idea.

Thanks for the compliment! I've thought about making a couple more though I'll need to make one or two revisions before I'd feel comfortable offering them. Love the idea of using the flame bulb, currently I've got a red and an orange flasher in there to create the fire illusion.

2 months later
#518 5 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Have you made any lead way on this? Just curious because the community would love to purchase one.

Not yet. I've got the Portland Retro Gaming Expo coming up in a month and preparation for that is sucking up all my time. Plan is to work on finishing the house and the two TFTC mods I've got in proto stage right after the show.

2 weeks later
#528 5 years ago
Quoted from Guywiththegun:

Anyone have any issues with the auto-plunger? Mine stopped firing all of a sudden. I looked under and can't see anything wrong. Occasionally it will fire, but its about 1 out of 10 times.

Have you checked the shooter lane switch in switch test?

4 years later
#949 1 year ago

Mine sticks there as well. I ended up putting a rubber ring around the two posts to eliminate the gap.

4 months later
#1025 11 months ago

After half a dozen redesigns and fixes I'm finally happy with the house mod I designed years ago. Many of the assets on the pin are from the third movie so I modeled this after the dilapidated house in that film. Anything is better than the original Freddy shed that comes in the machine!

I made a few extras and set up a pinside shop for anyone who wants one. These do take a couple days to print and paint thus inventory will be added as I finish them.

frontRESIZED (resized).jpgfrontRESIZED (resized).jpgprofileRESIZED (resized).jpgprofileRESIZED (resized).jpg
#1027 11 months ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Do you have any issues with the ball getting stuck, leaving the shooter lane? I have a different reproduction that looks great, but has this issue.
Interested for sure....

I haven't had any issues with that on this design. The side which the ball exits from has a large cutout to allow the ball to travel freely. On the player facing side the house sits above the rails just a bit to account for a bounce coming off the plunger or an imperfectly aligned auto plunger. The ball hasn't contacted the house in the hundred or so games I've played with it installed.

2 weeks later
#1056 10 months ago
Quoted from bnkbryan:

Just got my Freddy some powder coating work done.

Love this color! I was set on doing purple for my machine but this may have just changed my mind.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jjjjjs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club?tu=jjjjjs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.