IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#658 3 years ago

OK guys, what do you think about a No Fear trade for FK nightmare on Elm street?

2 years later
#1002 1 year ago

Anyone is Texas wanna sell me Your Freddy? Message me…

1 week later
#1013 1 year ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

There was o e I. Houston on CB for $5k. A bit pricy if you ask me.

Agreed. Very nice condition though..

#1019 1 year ago
Quoted from Nuge405:

I'm absolutely ecstatic to be picking up a Freddy next week! Any longtime owners have some advice on the pros and cons of this particular machine?

So, I hear the code has a dead end that is unfinshed. Horror fan must have. England's real vocal call outs!

2 weeks later
#1023 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Well it used to be random, but now every single ball that freddy spits out dribbles SDTM making this unplayable. The ball sometimes even struggles to get out of his mouth and gets hung up on the jaw. I assume this has been discussed before, but hoping can get it figured out

Sound like the VUK needs a looking at.

#1029 11 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Got the freddy mouth to spit correctly again, the whole coil was kind of loose on the bracket. Also replaced the old dirty sleeve, new spring, and cleaned it all up and tightened it, now it's spitting like a dream.
Waiting on some parts and stuff to give the whole game a clean and polish. Still need to figure out whats going on with my pop bumper. The ball is often getting stuck on the bottom pop bumper and it takes a huge amount of force to get the ball out. Ball search is also not working to dislodge it so keep getting balls hanging up on top of that bottom pop now.

You’re welcome. Always check the VUK 1st.

6 months later
#1087 5 months ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Just joined this weekend. Fairly good condition, just needs a good going through. Now on the hunt for a replacement boiler, already had a repro glove included.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Look Great

#1090 5 months ago

So what happened to the original AlexSMendes? He started the fan club and hasn’t been here in 5 years? Hmmm….

#1097 5 months ago
Quoted from gregcube:

Finally got around to installing mine today! It looks awesome.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Amazing my friend.

#1103 4 months ago
Quoted from Nroye:Excellent, thank you. I'll give it a go

On the hard to move nails. Use a tiny dremel cut off wheel, cut a slot for a small screwdriver on the nail head. If still not budging, carefully grind off the head of the nail with the dremel and remove the side rails. Then use sharp tipped pliers to grab it. Twist and pull. You may need to dig in the wood a bit. That can be wood repaired. The damage will be under the rails anyway. Good Luck!

#1105 4 months ago

Older Bally Williams had twist nails. I believe Gottlieb also. WPC which I’m more familiar with used double sided tape.

IMG_0123 (resized).jpegIMG_0123 (resized).jpeg
4 months later
#1165 13 days ago

Anyone in the Houston area wanna sell their Freddy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

5,400 (OBO)
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorgar666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club?tu=gorgar666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.