IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#558 4 years ago

Does anyone have scans of the target decals?

1 week later
#560 4 years ago

I posted this in it's own thread, but I'm getting crickets so I'll duplicate it here as it might be game specific. Any help is appreciated, I know I'm missing something stupid easy.

I'm down to the last (I hope) major issue on my Freddy project. The glove flipper isn't working. This is a little challenging to troubleshoot. There is no flipper test in solenoid test, and the glove flipper only works when a relay is activated. The good news is, this is a simple flipper system and I'm totally stumped as to why it isn't working. Glove Flipper relay works in diagnostics. Pressing the relay manually gets me voltage on all 3 lugs, 62v (the other coils are getting 66). Grounding the non banded side of the other flippers activates the coil. Grounding the non banded side of the glove flipper does nothing. This was done while holding in the relay, there is voltage at the coil. The coil is brand new from PBR. I'm getting 4.5 ohms across the outside lugs. I'm getting 5.2 on the right flipper coil, and 16 ohms on the left flipper coil. This is clearly odd. Lower flippers work fine, and I think they are both new coils as well. Any ideas? I suppose I could swap the glove flipper coil to a known working setup, but I'm confident the coil is fine.

1 week later
#563 4 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

I would try swapping the coil with a known working one. If your getting power up to the coil and you ground the non-banded side, it should fire. Just because the coil is new doesn't mean it isn't good. I would definitely swap it with a different one to see what you get.

I swapped the new coil to my left flower flipper and the known working coil into the glove flipper coil. No change. Can someone confirm if holding in the relay in solenoid test and pressing the flipper button activates the glove flipper coil?

#565 4 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

So your in test mode and on glove relay and hitting starting and the flipper button at the same time or are you holding the relay shut with your finger and pressing the left flipper?

Holding the relay shut with my finger. The relay operates in test mode, but it only pulses the relay.

#567 4 years ago

Solved! It was either the Q relay or the glove flipper relay was dirty. Just in case anyone else has this issue, holding in the relay, the glove flipper does work in test mode.

#569 4 years ago
Quoted from fatality83:

Awesome glad you got it figured out!! Sorry I didn't get to test mine yesterday, I had a 14 hour work day. Well pretty much do every day. Can you do me a favor when you get a chance? Test your house and boiler room flashers in solenoid test and tell me if they are flashing separately or together. I have an issue with mine where they are trying to flash together. The boiler and the house both flash or try to at the same time whether I am testing the house or boiler.

Mine flash individually in test mode.

#570 4 years ago

My boiler room opto and left orbit opto sometimes won't register fast shots. The optos are clean. I know this is a design flaw on some games, does anyone else have this issue?

1 year later
#655 3 years ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Greetings Everyone,
This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.
An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is [email protected] in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.
Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.
Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

email sent

3 weeks later
#659 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

OK guys, what do you think about a No Fear trade for FK nightmare on Elm street?

IMO No Fear is a much better game and more valuable. Be patient and find a cheap beater NMOES. Buy it, scratch the itch, sell, don't look back. Probably not the popular opinion in this thread, but aside from the theme the game really isn't very good. Flame suit on!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.