New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 128426)

Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street Owners Club

By AlexSMendes

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 671 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by finnflash
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 229 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

00FD5F41-1527-44B5-ADE8-A276CBE01F42 (resized).jpeg
ACFDC8C0-9980-4637-9DD0-AED638C8EF01 (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.42.09 AM (resized).png
boiler2 (resized).png
boiler1 (resized).png
freddy-house (resized).png
Screenshot_20200914-175337 (resized).png
Screenshot_20200914-175321 (resized).png
Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 4.36.46 PM (resized).png
IMG_7955 (resized).JPG
72AC4B1F-8249-4D2C-BA95-7FF2765829CB.png
9744F881-F281-40C7-9DF8-0B0062AB523F.png
A020D499-BAC6-46EA-BB18-6A67DF4AD92E.jpeg
Freddy House (resized).png
D3BDC9AF-1CAC-4744-B509-BF82A17E706B.jpeg
2D232A8C-2D01-41A0-BAF3-A382DBDB08F7.jpeg

There are 671 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#652 3 months ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

Where do I find the Lost Souls faces rubber that goes under Freddy's head? I need it and other decals etc.

Pinball Resources

#653 3 months ago

thanks I put in an order @ Marco. Unfortunately the translite is sold out. Anyone have a NOS or a decent used one for sale? Not too keen on the alternate Translites. Hell even a Repro would do.

2 weeks later
#654 3 months ago

Greetings Everyone,

This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.

An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is pinshakers@gmail.com in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.

Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.

Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!

Best Regards,

Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

#655 3 months ago
Quoted from robgo777:

Greetings Everyone,
This is Rob from Pinshakers and I have some good news for you. We are getting ready to release the next version of our shaker kits and they will be compatible with Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street! Beta testing was completed on a Stargate and the results are amazing.
An official announcement will go out as soon as the kits are released. In the meantime we need your help. Since the manuals for Gottlieb are unavailable for download, we have no idea what the trigger names are for each machine title. If you happen to have a manual for one of the machines in this line-up, could you please PM or email us the solenoid list. It should be located on the page for "Vll Parts Information" in a small section called "Solenoid, Driver Functions/Locations". That lists all of the solenoids/flashlamps and their names. Our email address is pinshakers@gmail.com in case you are unable to PM images on pinside.
Please do not post any images of the manual here in the forum. They are copyrighted material and we want to respect that. We will not post or distribute the images you send us and they will be deleted once we get the information we need in order to complete the user manuals for the shaker kits.
Thank you so much for your assistance, we can't wait to get these kits out to you guys!
Best Regards,
Robert Goebel
Pinshakers LLC
www.pinshakers.com

email sent

#656 3 months ago

Noice now we need a color dmd although the red is just perfect for horror.

#657 3 months ago

I have a shaker in BSD so Freddy might be next!

3 weeks later
#658 68 days ago

OK guys, what do you think about a No Fear trade for FK nightmare on Elm street?

#659 68 days ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

OK guys, what do you think about a No Fear trade for FK nightmare on Elm street?

IMO No Fear is a much better game and more valuable. Be patient and find a cheap beater NMOES. Buy it, scratch the itch, sell, don't look back. Probably not the popular opinion in this thread, but aside from the theme the game really isn't very good. Flame suit on!

3 weeks later
#660 44 days ago

I'm just finishing working out a few issues with Freddy I just picked up.

The claw flipper works but it works when it's activated and the left flipper button is pressed. It is my understanding that the second flipper button on the right of the machine is for the claw flipper. No hacks found...

What is the correct operation for the claw flipper?
What is the purpose of the second right flipper button?

#661 44 days ago

The second flipper button is for when you spell out "claw" it activates the blades between the flippers to save the ball from draining.
The regular left flipper button is what you use for the glove flipper, but it needs to be activated. It's not usable at all times.
I cant recall how you activate it though. Sorry

#662 41 days ago

It's been a while since I have been in this club so can someone please remind me if there was ever was an update version of code for this machine?

TIA

#663 36 days ago

I am glad I asked. I would have been trying to activate it the wrong way and think the think was hacked to move the glove with the wrong button.
It's fully up and running now!

Quoted from finnflash:

The second flipper button is for when you spell out "claw" it activates the blades between the flippers to save the ball from draining.
The regular left flipper button is what you use for the glove flipper, but it needs to be activated. It's not usable at all times.
I cant recall how you activate it though. Sorry

#664 35 days ago

Went from Pic1 to Pic2 after replacing the System 3 control board (bad U11and caps 20/21) to a new board with NVRAM.

Already know I have a bad T relay (tilt) someone messed with it (tilt bob missing too). Can that be related to the switch short return message? Or should I be checking something else?

Screenshot_20200914-175321 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200914-175337 (resized).png
#665 31 days ago

So Jets2860 ordered a boiler.. I made some adjustments so there shouldn't be any tweaking needed for future orders (it was a little long and didn't have that angled cut from the original)
boiler1 (resized).pngboiler2 (resized).png

He's also having me model up a replacement house to go over the shooter lane. This is a rough model, and I intend to dirty it up, border up the windows, add some ivy around the poles.
freddy-house (resized).png

#666 29 days ago

I will be in for the house! Finally someone is tackling this. Please PM when it’s ready to be purchased.

#667 24 days ago

Anybody ever use this service or know of anything similar? I'm considering buying a machine with a broken claw but I fear I'm not handy enough to fashion new blades myself haha.

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.42.09 AM (resized).png
#668 18 days ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Anybody ever use this service or know of anything similar? I'm considering buying a machine with a broken claw but I fear I'm not handy enough to fashion new blades myself haha.
[quoted image]

Just get ahold of mrsyfy he makes repro gloves...

2 weeks later
#669 3 hours ago

Come on piggy’s Where’s all my Freddy mod people at so easy to deck one out this time of year!’here’s a custom topper I’m working on Right now

ACFDC8C0-9980-4637-9DD0-AED638C8EF01 (resized).jpeg
#670 3 hours ago

Shooter rod end

00FD5F41-1527-44B5-ADE8-A276CBE01F42 (resized).jpeg
#671 2 hours ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Come on piggy’s Where’s all my Freddy mod people at so easy to deck one out this time of year!’here’s a custom topper I’m working on Right now
[quoted image]

Great idea!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 249.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.50
Playfield - Decals
The MOD Couple
There are 671 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside