IMG_1417 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4038 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6258.jpeg
IMG_6253.jpeg
IMG_6237.jpeg
IMG_6284 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,166 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.
#451 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Are you sure the bottom one is plastic? It should not be

Agreed

#452 6 years ago

It is metal my fault didn’t noticed that. What are the clause made of on yours? Has any broke on yours since using these type of gloves? And I would love to purchase that glove.

#453 6 years ago

On another note. I got my topper installed today. Love it!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#454 6 years ago

I dont know what its made of, but have not had one break.

#455 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I dont know what its made of, but have not had one break.

Nice ok. So how much would you take for it shipped to us? And had a question. When you have machine on do you hear like a click sound every 10 sec or so give or take? I’m hearing one on mine. Thanks

#456 6 years ago

I do not have a clicking sound, wonder if its the boiler door arm

#457 6 years ago

Sure but I got s problem and need help you have any knowledge with the subject. I was playing Freddy awhile ago and all of a sudden my left flipper went dead. Can’t get it to work for anything now. This game is driving me nutz. Any help would be greatly appreciated from anybody!

#458 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

I got these from Tiltgraphicsinc.com

I still have this for sale.

3208e28540b35250ebe27118238149b00d1148c0 (resized).jpg3208e28540b35250ebe27118238149b00d1148c0 (resized).jpg

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I still have this for sale.

Oops - better pic:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#460 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Oops - better pic:

Nice! How much u asking. And do you know how I can fix my problem with my left flipper? Completely dead. Just stop working in middle of gameplay. Don’t know much about these machines. Just bought 3 days ago

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from Newbie979:

On your machine it has 4 blades on the pic below only has 3?

There are 3 blades on the glove. They are plastic. The fourth blade (bottom blade) is metal. It is attached to the flipper mechanism, not the glove.

#462 6 years ago

Ok so waiting on a left flipper switch to come in to see if that’s my dead flipper problem I incounter another problem. My auto plunger not shooting the balls strong. Shoots it and it barely reaches playfield. Anybody know what I can do to fix this? Sometimes it’s shoots decent sometimes bad. Also I notice when I do a matrix switch test my trough switch is displayed on it. Does that mean it’s a bad switch and needs replacement? Any he;p would be appreciated thanks in advance

#463 6 years ago

Ok. While I’m waiting for my left flipper rebuild kit to come in I’m trying to go thru everything and fix anything wrong with machine. Big or small. Besides the boiler door working when it wants to which is giving me. Headache I did. Lmao test and noticed the the bulbs under my 2 bumpers by the flippers and in my ball launch lane. So I changed the bulbs and stil won’t light up. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

#464 6 years ago

Anyone in for a signed translite?

IMG_20180221_151624 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_151624 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180221_151629 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_151629 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180221_151617 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_151617 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180221_151613 (resized).jpgIMG_20180221_151613 (resized).jpg

#465 6 years ago

General recommendation on where to buy the 904 bulbs? Assume there's no harm looking to auto suppliers on this one vs something like pbresource?

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Anyone in for a signed translite?

Nice! Where did u get it signed? What are you asking?

1 week later
#467 6 years ago

Ok so was playing my Freddy pinball game and suddenly all lights that stay on around the machine went out. All I have is GI working now. Just had it going 100% changed all out to LEDS and now this. Checked fuses under playfield one was blown changed it and they still don’t come on. Any help please!

#468 6 years ago

Can anybody print these out the right size for me on glossy paper? Be happy to pay good price I just can’t get any companies to print them for me around where I stay http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Freddy--A-Nightmare-On-Elm-Street-V1

#469 6 years ago

I printed them before, and they were a tad small. They didnt fit in the space correctly

#470 6 years ago

Fun while it lasted but it was time to go on a new adventure

701b40931887c289b4c20f531b647e5628f35a10.jpg701b40931887c289b4c20f531b647e5628f35a10.jpg

1 week later
#471 6 years ago
Quoted from Newbie979:

Nice! Where did u get it signed? What are you asking?

Wow, totally missed this post - sorry! I few years ago I sent Mr Englund's (thru his wife actually), one flyer and translite I got the CoA's also. I really don't know how much to ask for it. I'm open for offers!

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Wow, totally missed this post - sorry! I few years ago I sent Mr Englund's (thru his wife actually), one flyer and translite I got the CoA's also. I really don't know how much to ask for it. I'm open for offers!

$100?

#473 6 years ago

Finally got my Freddy all redone and working 100% . Check out the video of it in action on my YouTube channel

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Fun while it lasted but it was time to go on a new adventure

That color scheme with LED's looks amazing! I want to do this with mine!

#475 6 years ago

Notice when I play and a multi ball starts that the auto plunger don’t plunge the ball like it should. Sometimes even building 2 balls in the shoot at once. Anybody know how to fix this?

#476 6 years ago
Quoted from Ripper:

That color scheme with LED's looks amazing! I want to do this with mine!

Wish I had a good top down shot. Black flippers with red Superbands, kept the GI dark but it was well lit at the same time, put color in most of the white inserts because it felt like too many were white, flame led in the cabin, all flahsers were changed to red or orange. This one was fun to do.

1 week later
#477 6 years ago

Anyone interested in a perfect and recently chromed wireframe or some keychains?

IMG_20180403_193313 (resized).jpgIMG_20180403_193313 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180404_173003 (resized).jpgIMG_20180404_173003 (resized).jpg

#478 6 years ago

Got a manual as well....

IMG_20180405_103636 (resized).jpgIMG_20180405_103636 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#479 6 years ago

Looking for a Repo Glove. PM if you have a spare.

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Looking for a Repo Glove. PM if you have a spare.

Contact Steve Young at Pinball resource, he may still have some
http://www.pbresource.com

1 week later
#481 6 years ago

Love Freddy.Never played the game.

I have a chance to buy one I have him at 1500
The cab looks good and it all works
I asked him to rate the playfield 1-10 and he said it’s a 6
Could be better haven’t seen it in person
Also the glove is missing blades
Is this too much to pay for a Un shopped Freddy and are the blades replaceable?
Thanks

#482 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Contact Steve Young at Pinball resource, he may still have some
http://www.pbresource.com

Steve Young at PBR is out of repro gloves.

#483 6 years ago

Pretty sure I have an extra repro glove, I'll have to check.

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

Pretty sure I have an extra repro glove, I'll have to check.

Thanks. Let me know.

#485 5 years ago

I would like to put a led strip on top of the backbox to illuminate my grave walker Freddy topper. Can anyone suggest the best place in the machine to connect the LED strip to?

Thanks!
Adam.

3 weeks later
#486 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Anyone interested in a perfect and recently chromed wireframe or some keychains?

Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Got a manual as well....

Still available!

2 weeks later
#487 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a bunch of stuff see list below Set of 4 30 ½ Crinkle Black Non-Ribbed Legs $SOLD Green Pinball Leg Protectors $12 SOLD Gottlieb Flipper Rebuild kit KT-GFLIP05 Complete K...”
2018-06-03
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 702 times

#488 5 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a PDF Manual for Freddy, Have to work on on for a friend. Left flipper not working, may be a bad coil or loose wire. but need manual to determine the coil value for the left side. Thanks

2 weeks later
#489 5 years ago

I was searching some European sites for parts and I see that this company is selling reproduction Freddy claws. I know this is a part that is frequently broken on this pin so I thought that I would share with your group.

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/game-specific-items/gottlieb/freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street/freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-glove.html

#490 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I got a few freddy pinball parts i'm selling see list below all prices include shipping. Freddy Jaw (back ally creations) $30 Freddy Decal Set $40 Freddy Manual $30”
2018-06-26
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 201 times

#491 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

New video.. did the rest of the LED's and flashers. I've got my LCD mod done
The face is the same TV as from the death scene where the girl dies "welcome to primetime B*tch".
If anyone is interested in the LED mod let me know. I'm thinking $120.
Specs:
3.5" LCD
640 x 480 resolution
runs off raspberry pi, easily updatable by changing out the .h264 video on the usb stick

Are these now available? If so please PM me with a price.

TY

#492 5 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Oops - better pic:

What's the best price you would sell the blades for?

#493 5 years ago
Quoted from Newbie979:

Finally got my Freddy all redone and working 100% . Check out the video of it in action on my YouTube channel

I have the same topper that I got from the guy when I bought my Freddy.
I'm just wondering how you mounted yours as it's the best one I've seen yet and actually has Freddy coming at ya instead of out the top of the backbox.

Maybe a pic of the back side and how you mounted it if it's not too much to ask.

Thanks!

#494 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I got a few freddy pinball parts i'm selling see list below all prices include shipping. Freddy Jaw (back ally creations) $30 Freddy Decal Set $40 Freddy Manual $30”
2018-06-26
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 201 times

#495 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Parts - For Sale
Freddy Pinball PartsNew “I got a few freddy pinball parts i'm selling see list below

Freddy Jaw (back ally creations) $30.00
Freddy Decal Set $45.00
Freddy Manual $30.00
Freddy Translite $50.00”
2 days ago Baltimore, MD 155
2Kaulitz

You just posted that.....

1 week later
#496 5 years ago

Hey everyone! Finally happy to report that after a long search, I am now a proud owner of a home use only Freddy machine that could not be in better shape! I have a bunch of mods and fun things I'm going to share here shortly, but first...

Can anyone confirm the proper position of the BOILER ROOM DOOR at various points of the game? I have never seen mine 100% UP. It only ever rises to about 30% UP. That said I'm not that good at this game yet and rarely get over 100,000,000 (not sure if that matters or not).

If anyone could lay out how the door should be functioning, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

#497 5 years ago

I've been after a freddy for a while now and finally got one a couple months ago. Machine was non functional in half a dozen different ways so I found myself spending some quality time with the system 3 board set. Happy to say that I sorted all the issues and the game plays great!

One thing that really bugged me from day one was the vacuum formed Freddy's house which looks nothing like the house in the films. A few hours (okay, a lot of hours) of modeling, 3d printing and painting resulted in the house pictured below. Could have taken a better picture...but I'm having too much fun playing the game to remove the glass right now!

freddyhouse (resized).jpgfreddyhouse (resized).jpg
#498 5 years ago

JJJJJS That thing is amazing! Ever consider making more? Also, I saw another owner stick a "flame bulb" inside the house in a video and I thought that was perfect for that piece. Another awesome idea.

#499 5 years ago

JJJJJS I too think that piece looks great. I believe others would be willing to pay for that 3d Model if you are interested in doing a small run. I was recently looking to find away to include the house somewhere on the game. Never thought of actually replacing the actual house plastic.

#500 5 years ago

Interested as well, has anyone used the house from the mcfarlane figures? It might be too small

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,166 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-nightmare-on-elm-street-owners-club/page/10?hl=ripper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.