• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrsyfy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hey guys,
My Freddy claw save stopped working and I couldn't find anything on the forums about it doing a search. In switch test the button reads but in silinoid test it doesn't fire. I assumed replace the coil, but I wanted to get a second opinion before I invest the money and it doesn't fix the issue.
Thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Replaced the coil and it still doesn't work, now I'm really lost

#3 6 years ago

check the under playfield fuse. Each solenoid is fused individually, irrc. Pull the fuse out of the holder and use a multimeter to check it.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from DatNoobAdam:

Replaced the coil and it still doesn't work, now I'm really lost

See if you have voltage at the coil. Could be a driver transistor or possibly a fuse.

1 year later
#5 5 years ago

I am having a similar issue with mine. It keeps blowing fuses. I have replaced the coil and it still blows the fuse. Boards were sent off for repairs too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-claw-save-not-working and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.