(Topic ID: 99059)

Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street FT or possibly sell.

By Yocolifsavr

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lgb2hyZTUi1qa1xnko1_500.gif
image-584.jpg
image-151.jpg
image-706.jpg
image-298.jpg
image-821.jpg
image-462.jpg
image-439.jpg
image-35.jpg
image-336.jpg
image-103.jpg
image-340.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am getting ready to list my FREDDY machine on eBay. A few coils have been replaced. Here are some of the things this machine has:

Original Manual
Key chain
New blades for Freddy's glove, real knives. (the original glove blades are prone to breaking)
Complete LED shop
New Rotten Dog Driver Board
Recently Waxed Playfield
Has 2 Extra Balls
Freddy Krueger Topper (Really adds flair)
New Instruction Cards
Freddy Krueger Parking Sign

The game plays nicely and all the plungers and drop targets are intact and work properly. The speaker does hum a little bit in attract mode but once you start playing it goes away. It does have the original speaker in it but I just haven't gotten around to replacing it. It still sounds great. The speaker panel/bezel around the back box display is chipped a little but not really that visible. The other thing that is different is that it has a new up-plunger underneath Freddy's head. The original one was prone to mushrooming so it has a creature from the black lagoon up-kicker in it. This is a much better and sturdy up kicker over the original.

I'm on the hunt for a TMNT for my son as well as an Apollo 13. May be willing to trade if someone is interested. What ya got? Or I may just sell outright...would be willing to add cash if it is a really nice machine. Just testing the waters...may be willing to meet somewhere or halfway depending on location. I'm located on east coast in Virginia.a

image-103.jpgimage-103.jpg image-340.jpgimage-340.jpg image-336.jpgimage-336.jpg image-35.jpgimage-35.jpg image-439.jpgimage-439.jpg image-462.jpgimage-462.jpg image-298.jpgimage-298.jpg image-821.jpgimage-821.jpg image-706.jpgimage-706.jpg image-151.jpgimage-151.jpg image-584.jpgimage-584.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Cool topper. From VA. Got to be a good seller...

#3 9 years ago

Thanks it's actually a grave walker that you put on the ground and it acts as if he is coming out of the ground. I'm not gonna lie, when I go upstairs at night and I see him when I walk by he gives me the creeps

#4 9 years ago

That topper scares the hell out of me. Nice looking machine, GLWS or trade.

#5 9 years ago

Might not be the most kid friendly machine, but it sure looks freakin awesome!

#6 9 years ago

Agreed, my son isn't scared of it but he is a huge TMNT nut and asked if I could get one...he plays Freddy tho

#7 9 years ago

Most of the "scary" things about this machine are subjective to your familiarity with the subject matter. The movies were scary if you saw them when you were like 12 but the pinball? Not so much

#8 9 years ago

Nobody puts Tom Cruise in the corner.....!!!.......lol.........Joey

#9 9 years ago

Dont fall asleep

tumblr_lgb2hyZTUi1qa1xnko1_500.giftumblr_lgb2hyZTUi1qa1xnko1_500.gif

#10 9 years ago

whats the possible sell price? and is that right flipper ok
pin looks very nice btw.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

whats the possible sell price? and is that right flipper ok
pin looks very nice btw.

Yea the right flipper is ok, not sure what the heck is going in that pic.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Nobody puts Tom Cruise in the corner.....!!!.......lol.........Joey

I see what you did there

I didn't even see that poster until you commented and I was like.....what?

To the top for the OP.

4 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-ft-or-possibly-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.