(Topic ID: 84142)

Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street Curent Price?

By jjoravec

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Rarehero
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

I__m_Batman_by_wordmongerer_570.jpg

#1 5 years ago

What is the current going rate for a Freddy Pinball? Looking at one and want to get an idea of the price. The claw is missing 2 fingers and the rubber faces are missing on the targets (replacements are available for both). Other that that the only things it needs is new rubber kit and cleaning.

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

I always see people asking way too much for this game for some reason, in my opinion, that's a $1300-$1400 pin tops. If it had been shopped maybe a little more.

#3 5 years ago

1200 to 1600 depending on condition/upgrades ect

#4 5 years ago

2000 or more if mint atleast here in upstate ny all day with LEDs under rated but Fred's a classic

#5 5 years ago

Funny how easily Pinheads will say $1300-1400,but you would never see one listed that low. Quite the opposite in fact
These machines are being listed for $2400.00 or more whether they are worth it or not

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Funny how easily Pinheads will say $1300-1400,but you would never see one listed that low. Quite the opposite in fact
These machines are being listed for $2400.00 or more whether they are worth it or not

Your right but I don't think there not getting that price and only way seen them sell for that modded in store. I had one and sold mine for $1300 with no led ect.

#7 5 years ago

Quoted from karmalord:Funny how easily Pinheads will say $1300-1400,but you would never see one listed that low. Quite the opposite in fact

11 sold on Ebay in 2013 for an average of $1787. Those owners paid $180 in Ebay fees and most likely 3% paypal fees. This game is unshopped and the claw is missing fingers, $1400 tops. In my opinion of course.

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/eBay112013.htm

It's a cool theme, but it's also ranked #209 on Pinside. Agree to disagree

#8 5 years ago

One sat on CL here for 1800 that was in good shape. I personally wondered why nobody snatched it up (Ive played it, and the shape is good), but it never sold just the same. Sometimes prices can be inflated when you find someone who reeeeally wants that pin (I definitely overpay somewhat- a couple hundred or so- if I want it enough), so the ebay average reflects people like me and the gentleman here speak the truth as to its true value with no emotion attached.

I__m_Batman_by_wordmongerer_570.jpg

#9 5 years ago

Yeah I only have the stingy market of the NW to go by also. Damn Dolly Parton would go for $2000.00 here.

#10 5 years ago

But hey, karmalord, who can complain when our Hawks won a World Championship this year... I buy my machines with the strict purpose of pouring entirely too much money into new everything- from leds (as personal taste dictates) to plastics to posts to glass to legs to hell everything- you guys all know the drill- that stuff we love... So what's a couple extra on the front side if it's a pin I have been seeking for a bit... But if it's just "another decent pin", I pretty much adhere to what it is worth.

#11 5 years ago

I bought a Freddy for $1,100 less than a year ago, everything work 100% and the playfield and cabinet was in really nice condition. I had it on the market for 4 weeks during October this past year. Thinking it would be a good time to unload it nearing Halloween. I couldn't get a fair trade for it and no one wouldn't go higher than $1,000 unseen. I ended up traded it for a totally recondition galaxia converted into a 60 in 1 with a track ball. IMO, if you wait it out a little, you should be able to scoop one up for $1,000 to $1,500 depends on condition.

#12 5 years ago

"11 sold on Ebay in 2013 for an average of $1787. Those owners paid $180 in Ebay fees and most likely 3% paypal fees. This game is unshopped and the claw is missing fingers, $1400 tops. In my opinion of course."

if the new buyer paid $1787. then thats what he/she paid the fees are on the seller. if the buy buyer shipped game and paid lets say an additional $400. then they paid $2187. I recently bought a congo for $2200. shipping was $437. delivered to my door so the game cost me $2637. i also recently bought a shadow for $2200. and a 5 hour round trip + 2hrs looking and negotiating,(whats my time worth?) aprox $100. fuel oh yeah and quarter pounder w/cheese meal yum!) for the humping and lumping down this guys stairs it would have been worth shipping! what i am saying is your paying for the game and usally more that you think. what is the game going to totaly cost you? and if the game is in great condition whats a few hundred more as it will cost you more to get the game in better condition. if you like the game and it is worth it to you buy it! dont worry about what its worth. ask your self what its worth to you. and enjoy it!

#13 5 years ago

In condition described.....$1200. Tops out around $1500 in my neck of the woods, and that would not be a fast sale. $2k+...?......don't think I've seen any sold at that kinda price.

#14 5 years ago

I have seen two near me that were in nice shape - one was great shape, but not a working coin door for $1,800. The other was $1,900 and B+ condition overall. If you HAVE to have it, I'd say 1700 - 2200. If you just want it I'd wait for $1400 - $1600. I am in the 1200 to 1400 crowd myself.

All that said neither of them have been sold...

Could have had one for $1,650 but passed. I love the look of the machine, but it really wasn't all that much fun when I played it...figured I could wait.

#15 5 years ago

I sold a nice one about 6 months ago for $1250. The theme is fantastic, great call outs and music, gameplay and scoring leave a lot to be desired IMHO.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

eauclaire.craigslist.org link

#17 5 years ago

I've seen them sit for $1,500. I like the game but it isn't for every household and that hurts the price it commands.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Yeah I only have the stingy market of the NW to go by also. Damn Dolly Parton would go for $2000.00 here.

I sold one on CL for 1300
Think I opened at 1400

#19 5 years ago

Just sold mine for 2000 on cl and had multiple offers at that location location location

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I sold one on CL for 1300
Think I opened at 1400

Yeah Pdxmonkey, you seem to be among the few that actually have good pins at a fair price around here. I guess thats why I nailed my first pin from your collection.If that Freddy went up for $1400.00 any time in the past year,I must of blinked as I check the listings just about every day,and that's how fast something like that would move around here. They don't sit long at that price

#22 5 years ago

My neck of the woods its a 1300-1600 game.

#23 5 years ago

$800, and that's under protest

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord , CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 249.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside